Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

Lots of that in Homestead fl.
The crackhead Chimpi... I mean poor, deprived African American chillunz of slaves, in Fl City, wait till the Latino kids, who work the farms 12 hour a day, get paid on Friday and rip them off.

Day B takin ahhh jobz N shit !
Pure oxygen thievery.Put those Denver congos in front of a firing squad and be done with it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8IQudhlTPM[/ame]

Last edited:
The amren site was linked so I provided a link showing why amren should never be used as a source. Racists like yourself try dubious methods of spreading hate so I'm just doing the community a service by pointing out your klan likes more costumes than just sheets.

The American Renaissance news website only links to MSM sources, so it's not really a "source." But of course, when you're yelling about "white Nazis," you don't have to get any facts straight.

Well let's see how silly this can get. Here is amren's homepage:

American Renaissance

what's your point? that there are a lot of articles about black serial killers? 2009 certainly has been an eye-opening year for black serial killers. and while whites almost invariably kill other whites, the same cannot be said about blacks. there have been quite a few black serial killers lately that like to rape and kill little old white ladies.

In their search box I typed:

"Black serial killers not so uncommon"

and this is the result page:

AmRen.com site search

Now please embarrass the hell out of yourself some more and try to explain how they are so different. Obviously, there are racist sympathizers in this thread so half the work is done for you.

what is your point? that there are a lot of articles that mention black serial killers? 2009 has certainly been an eye-opener for black SKs. and unlike whites woh almost invariably kill other whites, black SK commonly target whites. especially raping and killing white little old ladies lately.

The American Renaissance news website only links to MSM sources, so it's not really a "source." But of course, when you're yelling about "white Nazis," you don't have to get any facts straight.

Well let's see how silly this can get. Here is amren's homepage:

American Renaissance

what's your point? that there are a lot of articles about black serial killers? 2009 certainly has been an eye-opening year for black serial killers. and while whites almost invariably kill other whites, the same cannot be said about blacks. there have been quite a few black serial killers lately that like to rape and kill little old white ladies.

In their search box I typed:

"Black serial killers not so uncommon"

and this is the result page:

AmRen.com site search

Now please embarrass the hell out of yourself some more and try to explain how they are so different. Obviously, there are racist sympathizers in this thread so half the work is done for you.

what is your point? that there are a lot of articles that mention black serial killers? 2009 has certainly been an eye-opener for black SKs. and unlike whites woh almost invariably kill other whites, black SK commonly target whites. especially raping and killing white little old ladies lately.

WJ tried to separate the link amanda provided from the amren site itself. That's some seriously stupid bullshit. But hey, you conveniently ignored that to further your racism so congrats on not missing an opportunity.

WJ tried to separate the link amanda provided from the amren site itself. That's some seriously stupid bullshit. But hey, you conveniently ignored that to further your racism so congrats on not missing an opportunity.

what on earth are you talking about? are you saying that you don't believe amanda found the link from google? or are you just making vague aspersions again?

I suppose it is easier for you just to continually cry 'racism' to everything rather than actually put down some sort of thought. to a hammer everything looks like a nail, to curvelight every thing looks like a racist.

what is there, maybe 25000 blacks in Denver? 0.2 % of Denver's black male population committing violent hate crimes all in a short time frame.

nothing to see here folks, move along now, nothing to see...

And there you have it. If Denver is a predominantly white city then it stands to reason that it is going to be a target-rich environment for black criminals who prefer to victimise whites.

But it also stands to reason that if there is a small black population in Denver and there are 32 of that population alleged to have assaulted and robbed people then think about it, those 32 probably know every black person in Denver, what are they going to beat up and rob their mates? I don't think so.

And if the evidence is there, yes, they should be charged with hate crime, that's what the legislation is there for, to be used.

Ok, so figure they know (or know of) almost everyone who is black, that is an iffy proposition at best. Chances are, street criminals probably know the black people in a city where most of the people are white either don't have any money or that if they do have any money they learned how to protect their wealth from the most powerful criminals (Made Off and Ken Lay were not African American males), so those people wouldn't be the target audience. If the % of white people is high, then the % of muggings of white people will be higher as well. It isn't a matter of racism, its demographics.

what is there, maybe 25000 blacks in Denver? 0.2 % of Denver's black male population committing violent hate crimes all in a short time frame.

nothing to see here folks, move along now, nothing to see...

And there you have it. If Denver is a predominantly white city then it stands to reason that it is going to be a target-rich environment for black criminals who prefer to victimise whites.

But it also stands to reason that if there is a small black population in Denver and there are 32 of that population alleged to have assaulted and robbed people then think about it, those 32 probably know every black person in Denver, what are they going to beat up and rob their mates? I don't think so.

And if the evidence is there, yes, they should be charged with hate crime, that's what the legislation is there for, to be used.

Ok, so figure they know (or know of) almost everyone who is black, that is an iffy proposition at best. Chances are, street criminals probably know the black people in a city where most of the people are white either don't have any money or that if they do have any money they learned how to protect their wealth from the most powerful criminals (Made Off and Ken Lay were not African American males), so those people wouldn't be the target audience. If the % of white people is high, then the % of muggings of white people will be higher as well. It isn't a matter of racism, its demographics.

That's a MUCH better analysis than mine, it actually makes sense.

what on earth are you talking about? are you saying that you don't believe amanda found the link from google? or are you just making vague aspersions again?

I suppose it is easier for you just to continually cry 'racism' to everything rather than actually put down some sort of thought. to a hammer everything looks like a nail, to curvelight every thing looks like a racist.

I don't know if she found it through google or not and that's moot anyways. You ask "what" am I talking about when I exposed WJ's poor attempt to claim her link is somehow separate from amren? Lol.......you got oreilly's persecution complex down cold. If amren and fox teamed up in the war on Christmas there would be glorious mountains of white caps! Hahaha

I don't know if she found it through google or not and that's moot anyways. You ask "what" am I talking about when I exposed WJ's poor attempt to claim her link is somehow separate from amren? Lol.......you got oreilly's persecution complex down cold. If amren and fox teamed up in the war on Christmas there would be glorious mountains of white caps! Hahaha

again I ask you...do you think that the original articles by Corbell and Hutchinson (of all people) were edited to say something other than what they said? If not, then what is your problem? If you do think they were edited, where is your proof? persecution complex, no way, I am just tired of you making claims of racism with no evidence.

again I ask you...do you think that the original articles by Corbell and Hutchinson (of all people) were edited to say something other than what they said? If not, then what is your problem? If you do think they were edited, where is your proof? persecution complex, no way, I am just tired of you making claims of racism with no evidence.

I see you are still ignoring how I pointed out WJ tried to separate the link posted by amanda as somehow different than the amren site.

Yes your persecution complex is apparent.....why not whine some more about Staff asking you to post a link to a story?

This is what you look and sound like:

(lower lip curled, eyes watering)

"But bu......has KittenKroder demanded others provide a link?"

(sob, choke back another tear or two, then stomp a petite foot on the floor)

"I want to see! Show me! Show me the proof Staff (sob, sob) isn't picking on me!"

Then you truly fucked up by claiming I'm crying (btw, is that one of your hobbies?) racism with no evidence. Even your stormfront crowd points it out:

"In the October 2001 issue of AR there is an excellent article about rearing honorable white children."
American Renaissance: "Building White Communities" - Stormfront

S it only me, or do others here think the American Renaissance web page is only depressing and puts out bad propaganda?

"Almost all the stories are the same:

Violent Blacks and other non Whites raping, beating murdering Whites and Whites not resisting, not fighting back.

Or millions of non White illegal immigrants flood into White countries and the politicians don't do anything, no one does anything (So it is implied it is hopeless we might as well give up).

This kind of propaganda depresses our people and gives the lowest, low life non White criminals encouragement that they can get away with anything and no Whites will fight back or resist.

Even if the worst is true and it is hopeless, we should resist and go down fighting like the Whites at Helms Deep.

Good propaganda takes the truth and presents it in a pro White Nationalist way, gets Whites to see the problem and helps them to resist, fight back."

"OK, so let's encourage Amren and all WN to pot out strong, heroic positive propaganda that inspires Whites to fight back, resist, come home to work for our race."

This last one is one of the most revealing quotes:

"Amren serves a valuable function, as does vdare. Both sites provide news that mainstream media won't touch. Also, it is harder to brand these sites as racist as they don't offer any commentary or provide solutions as we do here at stormfront."
American Renaissance is Depressing - Stormfront

Harder to brand as racist? Who the hell is dumb enough to buy that bullshit? (I mean besides the obvious ones here and on stormfront?)

Yep, I see what you mean. Absolutely no evidence. Have a happy white Merry Christmas sicky.

I have no problem with you not liking the amren site, if I was black I would find it obnoxious too. that said, the news gathering service it provides is just that. a news gathering service. obviously there is a lot of news out in the media that makes blacks look bad but that is not caused by amren collecting it. perhaps this points out a cultural difference between blacks and whites. you do not seem to be able to see the difference between the veracity of a news item and the source of that news item. to you, a story by Earl Hutchinson is only acceptable if it comes from one of your approved sources, even if it is word for word exactly the same. you don't seem to comprehend the hypocrisy inherent in that position.

Yes your persecution complex is apparent.....why not whine some more about Staff asking you to post a link to a story?

I posted the article in full, with the author given credit, the source and the date. obviously anyone could go to the original. my point in asking for other other examples of posters being chastised for the supposed infraction was to see if there was a similarity of outlook in those who got called out. loosely speaking were conservatives singled out more often than liberals? were those pointing out black behavioural issues singled out more often than those pointing out white misbehaviour? as it stands I have no evidence but I would make a wager that politically incorrect posters receive more scrutiny than other posters with views more in line with those two mods.

I have no problem with you not liking the amren site, if I was black I would find it obnoxious too. that said, the news gathering service it provides is just that. a news gathering service. obviously there is a lot of news out in the media that makes blacks look bad but that is not caused by amren collecting it. perhaps this points out a cultural difference between blacks and whites. you do not seem to be able to see the difference between the veracity of a news item and the source of that news item. to you, a story by Earl Hutchinson is only acceptable if it comes from one of your approved sources, even if it is word for word exactly the same. you don't seem to comprehend the hypocrisy inherent in that position.

I posted the article in full, with the author given credit, the source and the date. obviously anyone could go to the original. my point in asking for other other examples of posters being chastised for the supposed infraction was to see if there was a similarity of outlook in those who got called out. loosely speaking were conservatives singled out more often than liberals? were those pointing out black behavioural issues singled out more often than those pointing out white misbehaviour? as it stands I have no evidence but I would make a wager that politically incorrect posters receive more scrutiny than other posters with views more in line with those two mods.

Hypocrisy? How many times would you like me to type the same explanation? Amren is a racist site and even though it does link some msm articles that doesn't negate its purpose of trying to justify racism. Hell, it's so desperate it will link "World Net Daily." lol. My point has always been there are a plethora of sources for stories to be linked where the promotion of a sick site like amren is unnecessary. Your apologetics of amren is exactly the same shit one of your stormfront buddies stated that I already linked and quoted above.....and that was from over four years ago. Does living in a white washed world totally kill the human imagination? You are sending the message it does.

As for the mods......give it up man. You're fishing so pathetically desperately hard for a persecution card that even your buddies are hesitant to come to your rescue. It almost looks like you didn't post the link on purpose in hopes of baiting a staff reaction. Look, I don't wish violent harm on you racist groups. Though to be honest, I wouldn't mind if you celebrated New Year's Eve by toasting a big glass of Jim Jones kool-aid. Your hate and ignorance serve no purpose in this world and are unbelievably anti American. Then you insult everyone's intelligence by trying to dress up amren as an innocuous "news gathering" source when I have proven your stormfront friends even admit it's a racist site.

The really sick part? You know the ideology is fucked up. You know it's demonic on every level. You know it does not have any credible evidence. You know it is dastardly immoral. Even after being aware of all of that, you don't care. You will give every breath of your (dying) life sacrificing an illusion you can't even sell to yourself. That's why people feel sorry for you.

The really sick part? You know the ideology is fucked up. You know it's demonic on every level. You know it does not have any credible evidence. You know it is dastardly immoral. Even after being aware of all of that, you don't care. You will give every breath of your (dying) life sacrificing an illusion you can't even sell to yourself. That's why people feel sorry for you.

good grief! now I'm demonic!!? what do you know about my ideology? you never stop chanting 'racist' long enough to try and understand what anyone else is trying to say.

good grief! now I'm demonic!!? what do you know about my ideology? you never stop chanting 'racist' long enough to try and understand what anyone else is trying to say.

So on top of cherry picking you can't even be honest. I didn't say you are demonic. Where did you get your degree in Victimology?

I just glanced at the first page of this forum and IanC has about seven threads all centered around a central theme. Your ideologies regarding race are not exactly mysterious.

1. this thread on a black gang or gangs that had a four month crime spree against white and hispanic, arrested to no fanfare by MSM, unlike what the case would be if whites were the criminals

2. a comment on affirmative action showing the negatives, with an accompanying piece on the positives

3. a disscusion on the Coleman Report and how the conclusions were ignored to the detriment of those involved

4. an opinion about Obama being quick to jump on the police officer in the Gates affair but unwilling to admit that a muslim was guilty of killing 10+ soldiers

5. another article about black college students beating a white college student to death over nothing. the media reaction was much less than the positive reaction to the black Harvard student who was removed from residence for opening the door to a killer of another student.

6. a discussion of the Walmart case

7. a study on IQ and longevity (with no responses)

this is your smoking gun? hahaha, this is a race concerned forum

1. this thread on a black gang or gangs that had a four month crime spree against white and hispanic, arrested to no fanfare by MSM, unlike what the case would be if whites were the criminals

2. a comment on affirmative action showing the negatives, with an accompanying piece on the positives

3. a disscusion on the Coleman Report and how the conclusions were ignored to the detriment of those involved

4. an opinion about Obama being quick to jump on the police officer in the Gates affair but unwilling to admit that a muslim was guilty of killing 10+ soldiers

5. another article about black college students beating a white college student to death over nothing. the media reaction was much less than the positive reaction to the black Harvard student who was removed from residence for opening the door to a killer of another student.

6. a discussion of the Walmart case

7. a study on IQ and longevity (with no responses)

this is your smoking gun? hahaha, this is a race concerned forum

Every one of your threads has a motive against non-whites. Hell, you even assumed the color of my skin based on me pointing out amren is a racist rag. Spin baby spin! Lol.

Forum List

Back