Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
By Jordan Steffen
The Denver Post

Posted: 11/20/2009 04:46:26 PM MST
Updated: 11/20/2009 10:34:43 PM MST

From left, Allen Ford and Torrence McCall. Denver Police say they have arrested 32 people, part of a sweep to end a four-month spree of racially motivated assaults and robberies in downtown Denver. (Handout)The Denver Police Department announced today that they have made 32 arrests during a sweep to end a four-month spree of what police said were racially motivated assaults and robberies in downtown Denver, including the LoDo entertainment district.

A task force comprised of the Denver Police, FBI and the Denver District Attorney's Office investigated 26 incidents in which groups of black males verbally harassed and then assaulted white or Hispanic males, according to Denver Police Chief Gerry Whitman.

Many of the victims were robbed after being assaulted.

Three suspects, Allan Ford, Torrance McCall and one juvenile are still at large. Suspects are being held on $1 million bonds for each count.

hmmm....I wonder if this is going to be a news network staple for the next few days? we'll see.

wow!!!

no response to a story of over thirty blacks harrassing and robbing whites and hispanics over a period of four months. surprising

So what? Good work by Denver PD is what I see. I'd see it if it were 32 whites or Hispanics arrested for assault and robbery on blacks. They're (alleged) criminals, that's what I see.

what is there, maybe 25000 blacks in Denver? 0.2 % of Denver's black male population committing violent hate crimes all in a short time frame.

nothing to see here folks, move along now, nothing to see...

As a matter of fact it IS he credited the Denver Post. Or are you going to claim we can not list stories that are not available on the internet?

As a matter of fact it IS he credited the Denver Post. Or are you going to claim we can not list stories that are not available on the internet?

Most newspapers have online links, if not he has to put it in his own words and cannot quote the source. Sorry, it's the rules. ;)

Most newspapers have online links, if not he has to put it in his own words and cannot quote the source. Sorry, it's the rules. ;)

I do not see that in the rules. It says you have to credit the source which he did.

You are MISTAKEN about the rule. here let me post it for you.

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

Gee, I wonder if they will be charged with hate crimes?
Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, they like to show up and get their faces plastered all over the news every time there is even a remote possibility that something was racially motivated.

Where are Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, they like to show up and get their faces plastered all over the news every time there is even a remote possibility that something was racially motivated.

Whites were not the only racial group of victims. There needs to be more info provided but if it is true then all the assholes need to be charged with hate crimes.

Whites were not the only racial group of victims.
There needs to be more info provided but if it is true then all the assholes need to be charged with hate crimes.

I know that. I read the article.

Answer: No! Of course they won't. Even though that's *exactly* what they've committed--targeting whites and hispanics specifically for robbery and assault.

Give the dildoes some time....they'll make Jena 6 Martyr$ out of these folks before too long. ;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...14-assaults-in-denver-racially-motivated.html

^The Media all but Ignored it with Exception to that...

Well, 2 1/2 Months Later, they are being Forced to Talk about it again, as it Seems to be a Trend Nationally...

If White Supremecist Gangs were Targeting Minorities like this, you wouldn't have to Search for the News about it.

"If a group of white supremacists were targeting blacks, we would go after them," he said.

If, in Deed...

Anyway, here's the Latest:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_13843272

In Denver, groups of four or five black men would approach a victim late at night or early in the morning and taunt a man with racial slurs, Whitman has said. Gang members have broken victims' noses and shattered eye sockets, he said.

Reverse the Races... Tell me there wouldn't be Marches in Denver and Obama wouldn't be Talking about how "Typically" White this is...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back