14 Assaults in Denver Racially Motivated?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

http://cbs4denver.com/crime/attacks....2.1163350.html

Detectives acknowledge that all the victims have been either white or Hispanic and that the suspects have been black. The attacks have generally happened between 10 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. -- a time when people leave bars and sporting events in LoDo.

One man told CBS4 that he was a victim of one of the attacks. He said he heard a female voice saying "Get that white boy" numerous times. He said he was beaten and his wallet taken.

---

On the Television News Report, Channel 7 had a Women who was Assaulted and she said they told her, "Your White, you Deserve this"...

The Fact that DPD/DA have Suppressed this for as long as they have is an Indicator that they Know they have a Serious Problem...

Anyone who Lives in Denver and Frequents LoDo Knows there's a Problem.

Watch for this to Possibly become a MUCH bigger Story.

And Imagine if in ANY City, 14 Assualts on Minorities in a Month that Appear to be Linked, as the TV News Report said, and were all WHITE Perps...

What would the Response be?...

Would there be Marches?... Violence in Response?... King Verdict Response all over again?...

Would Je$$e be in my Town by now with the National Media Following him?...

:)

peace...

Oink. I have been assaulted by a minority ...group. But, that was just a "crime". In Denver. But, it's OK. it's their “culture" Anglos don't amount to a pile of shit. No, we don 't have a culture or identity as human beings. Apparently not. Hickenlooper is a fucking asshole. He never had to deal with poverty, just pay lip service. He hires Illegals that shoot and kill police officers, der fuehrer hast sprecken . Nine! There shall be no questioning of authority.

Oink. I have been assaulted by a minority ...group. But, that was just a "crime". In Denver. But, it's OK. it's their “culture" Anglos don't amount to a pile of shit. No, we don 't have a culture or identity as human beings. Apparently not. Hickenlooper is a fucking asshole. He never had to deal with poverty, just pay lip service. He hires Illegals that shoot and kill police officers, der fuehrer hast sprecken . Nine! There shall be no questioning of authority.

That Illegal Shot my Family's CoWorker/Friend... Execution Style.

It is a Little Known Fact that he was in the Employ of Lickenpooper...

It would have Ended a REPUBLICan's Career...

peace...

Detectives acknowledge that all the victims have been either white or Hispanic and that the suspects have been black. The attacks have generally happened between 10 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. -- a time when people leave bars and sporting events in LoDo.

One man told CBS4 that he was a victim of one of the attacks. He said he heard a female voice saying "Get that white boy" numerous times. He said he was beaten and his wallet taken.

---

On the Television News Report, Channel 7 had a Women who was Assaulted and she said they told her, "Your White, you Deserve this"...

The Fact that DPD/DA have Suppressed this for as long as they have is an Indicator that they Know they have a Serious Problem...

And Imagine if in ANY City, 14 Assualts on Minorities in a Month that Appear to be Linked, as the TV News Report said, and were all WHITE Perps...

Would there be Marches?... Violence in Response?... King Verdict Response all over again?...

peace...

Taco Bell... 16th Street Mall... Any Given Fryday Night...

Those Responsible are either there Harrassing Mall Goers, or they KNOW who these Perps are...

If you are from my Town, you Know what I am Talking about...

There is a Reason this isn't being Dealt with.

peace...

---

peace...

Valid points, especially the Je$$ie Jackson reference, but bad behavior won't be tolerated by the educated in any race. The ebb and flow of violence will continue to move conversely to education.

Eventually humanity will 'get it' or die trying.

As long as we don't go nuke, our children will reach the stars.

-Joe

---

peace...

Valid points, especially the Je$$ie Jackson reference, but bad behavior won't be tolerated by the educated in any race. The ebb and flow of violence will continue to move conversely to education.

Eventually humanity will 'get it' or die trying.

As long as we don't go nuke, our children will reach the stars.

-Joe

And that can Start with the Liberals not Expecting Failure from those they Politically Enslave, and Legistlating to Perpetuate said Failure...

peace...

In my home town you can be assaulted 14 times on your way to the bar for a beer.:lol:

In my home town you can be assaulted 14 times on your way to the bar for a beer.:lol:

That speaks to me more about the bar than the town. :cool:

You would have to take a taxi home lest you got killed walking home in the dark by one of the local youngsters out for mischief, I on the otherhand run the gauntlet, cos I still can.:lol:

MeThinks there is a Pattern Developing in this REPUBLIC since the Glorious Leader was Elected...

MeThinks there are MANY More Examples of this and the No Seat Whitey Bus Beating Story that's Currently Hot...

As we ALL Know, it's only Racist when it's White on ________ (Insert other than White).

peace...

The arrest affidavits say suspects told police that the gangs "own that area" and they were sending a message to white people "not to come downtown without their friends for protection."

The FUCK you do...

If they really want War... They'll get it.

I'd Suggest the Po-Po get this Shit WAY under Control and do it Whip-snap, cause things can only get REAL Ugly if they don't.

peace...

they are all being charged with hate crimes, right? Holder is making public statements that this is exactly why we need new hate crime legislation, right? the networks are all over this story like white on rice, right?

oh wait, no, they're not.

The arrest affidavits say suspects told police that the gangs "own that area" and they were sending a message to white people "not to come downtown without their friends for protection."

The FUCK you do...

If they really want War... They'll get it.

I'd Suggest the Po-Po get this Shit WAY under Control and do it Whip-snap, cause things can only get REAL Ugly if they don't.

peace...

I just got to wondering just why people shouldn't own the land they set up camp on. Why not simply sign the title of any given blighted neighborhood over collectively to The People of WhatEver Community. Even if a bunch of gangbangers takes over a neighbor hood, eventually they will have to grow up, as long as there is effective gun control.

If a man feels like he owns the land he calls home, he is apt to take better care of not only the land, but himself and his spawn too.

Isn't that what conservatives want, everyone to care for their own spawn?

=

would that mean whites would be allowed to put up a sign claiming their clean, friendly neighbourhoods?

Forum List

Back