Mass arrests made in downtown Denver beatings, robberies

Ian, you have to understand that Curve is just a parrot and doesn't really understand what he/she is saying or why. When you view it in context there's really no reason to even reply.

I am replying just to show the hypocrisy and shallow thinking of curvelight. I dont really mind what political viewpoint people have as long as they can back it up. curve is a lightweight who's only weapon seems to be screaming 'racist' at the top of his/her lungs.

Hypocrisy? You people love to throw out accusations with absolutely no evidence.

Get real. Amren is a fucking joke.

Here's the deal. Racists like Jared Taylor and Don Black (who tried and utterly failed trying to invade dominica to set up a white supremacist state) have tweaked their style. Their little minions come on sites like this one and try to present themselves as intellectually sound individuals and that their conclusions are not preconceived models of racism, but rather the results of "science." It's all bullshit. Here's a decent link

Searchlight Magazine: BNP leader embraced by top US nazis

and you accuse others of attacking strawmen? what does that article have to do with Taylor or Black? did they edit the newspaper articles to change the meaning somehow. or are you just enjoying your usual rant of crying racist?

The amren site was linked so I provided a link showing why amren should never be used as a source. Racists like yourself try dubious methods of spreading hate so I'm just doing the community a service by pointing out your klan likes more costumes than just sheets.

You'd do better to just STFU.

Your link to Searchlight Magazine is no less biased. But the kicker is I just posted my link found through Google for Diuretic's amusement. No doubt you knew exactly how biased YOUR source was.

You're like the pot SCREAMING that the kettle is black.

Ian, you have to understand that Curve is just a parrot and doesn't really understand what he/she is saying or why. When you view it in context there's really no reason to even reply.

I am replying just to show the hypocrisy and shallow thinking of curvelight. I dont really mind what political viewpoint people have as long as they can back it up. curve is a lightweight who's only weapon seems to be screaming 'racist' at the top of his/her lungs.

Sounds a lot like Article 15......... only she neg reps while screaming racist.:razz::lol::lol::lol:

If you link a racist site I'm going to point that out. If you don't like it then go back to stormfront. Either way.......please stop whining.

I should have known you weren't an American.

Not that I don't agree with the premise that Cubans aren't Americans, since America is two continents and surrounding lands rather than a single country, but it's really not that difficult to see that his reference was to being an American of Cuban descent. See how that works?

I am a proud American, not a French man......... I couldn't give a fuck where my ancestors came from, see the difference? When you call yourself a fucking Cuban, you are claiming that shit hole over The United States. See how that works?

Americans.....real Americans understand race is irrelevant. People like you are way too ignorant to ever understand the idea of America.

Yea, I know, 1 that didn't need to be answered, jackass.
I imagine it is his right to answer any question he wishes...without your permission. :eek:

I didn't say he needed my permission, I said I was disappointed.

Why don't you try making an actual contribution to the discourse every now and then. You might find it more fulfilling than being a trolling hag.
I'm laughing at you for trying to make someone feel bad about their skin color. Sorry if that made you feel victimized. :cool:

Why don't you make who you are more clear by changing your screen name to Momma's little white boy?

What was confusing about the simple suggestion? Once again, save time by saying "I'm racist."

Suck dick asshole, I'm not a racist and you and other idiots like you and article have made that word meaningless. You're a joke.

Okay, one last attempt. What was confusing about the suggestion? Save time and just say "I'm racist." That way you can be honest and show the greatest possible contribution you have to offer.

Sounds a lot like Article 15......... only she neg reps while screaming racist.:razz::lol::lol::lol:

If you link a racist site I'm going to point that out. If you don't like it then go back to stormfront. Either way.......please stop whining.

What the fuck are you talking about dimwit?

and you accuse others of attacking strawmen? what does that article have to do with Taylor or Black? did they edit the newspaper articles to change the meaning somehow. or are you just enjoying your usual rant of crying racist?

The amren site was linked so I provided a link showing why amren should never be used as a source. Racists like yourself try dubious methods of spreading hate so I'm just doing the community a service by pointing out your klan likes more costumes than just sheets.

Your link to Searchlight Magazine is no less biased. But the kicker is I just posted my link found through Google for Diuretic's amusement. No doubt you knew exactly how biased YOUR source was.

Lol....are you really trying to claim amren and taylor are not racist? Rotfl!

I imagine it is his right to answer any question he wishes...without your permission. :eek:

Why don't you try making an actual contribution to the discourse every now and then. You might find it more fulfilling than being a trolling hag.
I'm laughing at you for trying to make someone feel bad about their skin color. Sorry if that made you feel victimized. :cool:

Then you're laughing for no fucking reason. The point I was making had nothing to do with his skin color. It had to do with how ludicrous it was that he even thought he should have to say it. The point being that skin color is irrelevant. Duh.

Are you trying to prove you don't have any reading comprehension?

Go back and read what I wrote and if you can respond the same idiotic way you'll only prove you're twice as dumb.

Are you black? If not, then the logical conclusion would be that you're white if you're a full-blood, since most Cubans are directly descended from Mediterranean whites (Spaniards) due to the lack of indigenous settlement on the island.

My skin is olive.

You disappoint me again A15. Who the fuck cares what color your skin is? Why do you throw fuel on the fire?

He asked a question and I answered it ...

I see curve is still avoiding the question. Is a legitimate news story, that is routed through a news gathering site that you say has a racist background, somehow less legitimate or somehow biased because of that intermediary step?

Should information derived from someone you consider a racist be purged somehow? How about the work of Arthur Jensen? should it be considered radioactive and stored away from human sight in an underground bunker?

your vision of freedom of speech needs a little work

I should have known you weren't an American.

Not that I don't agree with the premise that Cubans aren't Americans, since America is two continents and surrounding lands rather than a single country, but it's really not that difficult to see that his reference was to being an American of Cuban descent. See how that works?

I am a proud American, not a French man......... I couldn't give a fuck where my ancestors came from, see the difference? When you call yourself a fucking Cuban, you are claiming that shit hole over The United States. See how that works?

You made the assumption that I was a white boy, moron. That's not true. Saladin is correct in that I was referring to my descent. My direct decent. I'm a first generation American.

Then you're laughing for no fucking reason. The point I was making had nothing to do with his skin color. It had to do with how ludicrous it was that he even thought he should have to say it. The point being that skin color is irrelevant. Duh.
You aren't making any sense.

Someone asked a question and he answered it. Why are you making such a big deal out of it?

Are you trying to prove you don't have any reading comprehension?

Go back and read what I wrote and if you can respond the same idiotic way you'll only prove you're twice as dumb.

Did you or did you not link amren about serial killers?

I see curve is still avoiding the question. Is a legitimate news story, that is routed through a news gathering site that you say has a racist background, somehow less legitimate or somehow biased because of that intermediary step?

Should information derived from someone you consider a racist be purged somehow? How about the work of Arthur Jensen? should it be considered radioactive and stored away from human sight in an underground bunker?

your vision of freedom of speech needs a little work

I haven't avoided anything. You want to spin amren as a "news gathering" site??? Rotfl! You racists always buy your own press this much? Amren should never be linked by anyone unless they want to promote abhorrent racism. If a story is legit there are plenty of online sources available.

still avoiding my questions, eh? you should email google to expunge any reference to news served up by amren then

Forum List

Back