Mass. 2nd grader sent home for crucifix drawing

The rightwingnuts, for whatever reason, enjoy thinking about and discussing male on male underage sex.

:eusa_eh:

How the hell did this thread go from kid-draws-himself-being-killed to man-boy-anal-sex-thread? :eusa_eh:

☭proletarian☭;1813811 said:
The rightwingnuts, for whatever reason, enjoy thinking about and discussing male on male underage sex.

How the hell did this thread go from kid-draws-himself-being-killed to man-boy-anal-sex-thread? :eusa_eh:

I've not gone back and checked...but I'm gonna bet it's some Rightie that took the thread in that direction......:cuckoo:

☭proletarian☭;1813811 said:

I've not gone back and checked...but I'm gonna bet it's some Rightie that took the thread in that direction......:cuckoo:

Hypocrisy is what took it down this road, it's not that hard to figure out.

I didn't read that. That's a different story. Maybe the teacher had seen other warning signs as well.

Not blaming you chanel, but it AMAZES ME how all these people just jump right in and say it's "Christian Bashing" and that "Damn Liberal Teacher" et al,,, when it was something by LAW the teacher had to turn in because it COULD BE a sign of abuse.

You mean kinda like the teacher(Kevin Jennings) who knew one of his MINOR male students was being screwed in the ass by a 40 year old man?.....that kinda sign?

Pete... why are you thinking about fucking boys in the ass? This thread is about a kid who drew a picture of himself being killed very slowly and painfully and some ****** who cried 'racism' for no fucking reason and illiterate christian retards who screamed 'satanic anti-christ atheists bashing Christians!' because their favorite means of execution was featured in the chiold's drawing of his own death.

How does any of that make Pete think about fucking little boys in the ass? Do all stories involving little boys make you think about fucking them in the ass?

☭proletarian☭;1813834 said:
Not blaming you chanel, but it AMAZES ME how all these people just jump right in and say it's "Christian Bashing" and that "Damn Liberal Teacher" et al,,, when it was something by LAW the teacher had to turn in because it COULD BE a sign of abuse.

You mean kinda like the teacher(Kevin Jennings) who knew one of his MINOR male students was being screwed in the ass by a 40 year old man?.....that kinda sign?

Pete... why are you thinking about fucking boys in the ass? This thread is about a kid who drew a picture of himself being killed very slowly and painfully and some ****** who cried 'racism' for no fucking reason and illiterate christian retards who screamed 'satanic anti-christ atheists bashing Christians!' because their favorite means of execution was featured in the chiold's drawing of his own death.

How does any of that make Pete think about fucking little boys in the ass? Do all stories involving little boys make you think about fucking them in the ass?

The kid drew a picture of himself paying for the sins of mankind.

So not only does this kid have a messiah complex, he wants to die, likes the idea of being tortured, and thinks himself a false messiah (and is going to hell).

Christians should be appalled at the way this kid's being raised. Sane people should be appalled at the effect of this death cult on the child.

☭proletarian☭;1813972 said:

So not only does this kid have a messiah complex, he wants to die, likes the idea of being tortured, and thinks himself a false messiah (and is going to hell).

Christians should be appalled at the way this kid's being raised. Sane people should be appalled at the effect of this death cult on the child.

I can tell you've never read the Bible. Until you do, you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Since you seem incapable of understanding Pete's point, let me explain it to you. Those on the left defended Kevin Jennings and his decision to not report that a minor child that was a student of his was being molested by an adult male. Those same people are now on here defending a teacher for reporting something saying that she had no choice if she felt abuse was taking place, where there was no indication of any abuse, only a child drawing something that he had recently seen. So, apparently libs are only for teachers turning in something that has connections to religion or something conservative, but if it's a connection to something the left defends, like gay sex with children apparently, then he had every right to not turn that in. It's called hypocrisy.

You're an idiot. Go ahead and bash the beliefs of others, does it make you feel like a bigger man somehow? Pathetic loser.

That is a huge stretch on available data.
Some posters have opined that the boy picturing himself dead is a sign of abuse and hence a series of events took place.
Strangely the events which reportedly took place do not support a conclusion of suspected abuse. Why would the school find it necessary to suspend a child for being abused?
They also don't support a charge of racism, or religious persecution.

The facts do paint a picture of a school which probably went so far beyond what anyone designing the rules they followed intended as to make the strictest drill instructor proud (blindly following orders - even when they seem ludicrous - is the main lesson boot camp is designed to instill)

Send him to a different school. Honestly (an no offense to the few teachers here who aren't retards) but are there any professionals in the education community with a single iota of common sense?

Paaaleeeezzzze. Common Sense?? There is none left.

Last time I heard the crucifiction is part of the story of Jesus. That teacher has to be an idiot or has never studied the story of Jesus. Mayby the teacher is an athhiest and just doesn't know or mayby the teacher is just an idiot.

Maybe the whole story was made up by the right wing media. Fox has been known to get it wrong before
It looks like the media went full blast reporting only the father's side of the story before investigating the school's side of the story.

Send him to a different school. Honestly (an no offense to the few teachers here who aren't retards) but are there any professionals in the education community with a single iota of common sense?
All I know is that thank heavens you're not a teacher!

Paaaleeeezzzze. Common Sense?? There is none left.

Last time I heard the crucifiction is part of the story of Jesus. That teacher has to be an idiot or has never studied the story of Jesus. Mayby the teacher is an athhiest and just doesn't know or mayby the teacher is just an idiot.

Maybe the whole story was made up by the right wing media. Fox has been known to get it wrong before
It looks like the media went full blast reporting only the father's side of the story before investigating the school's side of the story.

more accurately, the media didn't report the school's side because the school wouldn't comment. now they're saying that there was no christmas assignment, and that the pic the kid's father claimed was the one involved was not in fact the picture which precipitated this.

all in all, i'm inclined to believe the school's version of events if only because i find it impossible to believe that a teacher would assign a *christmas* project in a public school. i guess we'll see what happens after the father and the super meet today.

my best guess is that the kid's father couldn't afford a balloon.

Since many of you seem to have missed it:

News and Information

It has been reported in the media that a student was suspended over drawing a rendering of Jesus Christ on the cross. This report is totally inaccurate, and the student was never suspended. This incident occurred nearly two weeks ago, it was handled appropriately, and the school staff and family had been working together in a cooperative and positive manner.

The drawing published in various media outlets is not the same drawing that was discovered by the teacher. It has not been established whether the drawing was actually completed in school. Contrary to what has been reported, there was no request or assignment by the teacher for students to sketch something that reminded them of Christmas or any religious holiday.

The inaccuracies in the original media story have resulted in a great deal of criticism and scrutiny of the system that is unwarranted.

In this case, as in any other case involving the wellbeing of a student, the administration acted in accordance with the school department’s well-established protocol. This protocol is centered upon the student’s care, wellbeing and educational success. The protocol includes a review of the student’s records, discussions with staff, central administration, school psychologists and other community resources. Decisions were made only after this protocol had been completed, including a consultation with a veteran staff member with a background in clinical psychology and a Ph.D.

It is unfortunate that the actions of our district staff have been classified as “religious” in nature when, in fact, they were based solely on the wellbeing of the student. At this time of year, Christmas is one of many religious and secular holidays. Taunton, known as The Christmas City, takes pride as a community in celebrating this Christian holiday together with Hanukah, Kwanzaa, and many others. In the school district, it is our goal to provide the opportunity for all students to be well-rounded, and it is our responsibility to help them attain their social, emotional and academic goals regardless of their religious affiliation.

Administrators in the Taunton Public Schools have an open-door policy and a willingness to discuss and examine any parental concerns and/or actions taken by the teachers, administrators, and other staff. It is difficult for us to address issues when they originate in a media news story, and it is unfortunate that this is the path that was taken in this case. As with any issue involving a child, regardless of a parent’s choice to discuss it in the media, it is the school district’s responsibility to act first in the best interests of the student and family, which we will continue to do in this matter. We will not now, nor will we ever, compromise our obligation in this regard.

-End-

I can tell you've never read the Bible. Until you do, you should keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

I read it.

A polytheist (Abram) chooses his favorite god, renames himself Abraham and starts a cult

fast forward

This cult declares itself racially superior and chosen by god,. They fight some wars, lose a few times, end up as slaves for a bit before taking part in an uprising and wandering around lost in the desert. Either in the beginning or the end (depending on whioch version of the story tyou're reading, in which book) they worship a gold statue of a cow and an old bastard named Moses gets pissed. They go on a campaign to rid the world of the lesser races, commits numerous genocides against the Canaanites, Moabites, Hittites, and others. They then found a nation that splits in two, a few tribes 'disappear' and eventually a few jews and some evil satanist gentiles claim a zombie is God and Christianity is formed.

Oh yeah, at one point, a bunch of them (the Levites) kill a bunch of their own people in order to declare themselves the police/ruling class (they call themselves priests)

It's a pretty fucked up story

☭proletarian☭;1814028 said:

I read it.

A polytheist (Abram) chooses his favorite god, renames himself Abraham and starts a cult

fast forward

This cult declares itself racially superior and chosen by god,. They fight some wars, lose a few times, end up as slaves for a bit before taking part in an uprising and wandering around lost in the desert. Either in the beginning or the end (depending on whioch version of the story tyou're reading, in which book) they worship a gold statue of a cow and an old bastard named Moses gets pissed. They go on a campaign to rid the world of the lesser races, commits numerous genocides against the Canaanites, Moabites, Hittites, and others. They then found a nation that splits in two, a few tribes 'disappear' and eventually a few jews and some evil satanist gentiles claim a zombie is God and Christianity is formed.

Oh yeah, at one point, a bunch of them (the Levites) kill a bunch of their own people in order to declare themselves the police/ruling class (they call themselves priests)

Maybe you're the one 'fucked up'? :cuckoo:

Gosh lonestar, that one line of yours: "The kid drew a picture of himself PAYING for the sins of mankind." Just made my heart sink....maybe the child does have problems at home, and maybe the father, by calling racism is trying to deflect from this?

I mean, IF I were the parent, a Christian parent that taught my child that the Christ in Christmas, is the Christ that died on the Cross at Easter, for the sins of mankind, and he was treated in the manner that he was with the teacher recommending an evaluation of him due to the picture of Christ on the cross that he drew when asked to draw a picture of what Christmas means to you, which he chose a well known depiction of Christ because he knows the Christian doctrine so well....I would be accusing the school of being anti first amendment, anti freedom of religion....NOT accuse them of being racist???

What IS a tad concerning is that this child COULD BE feeling that HE IS being persecuted for the sins of the world, or quite frankly HIS IMMEDIATE WORLD....his family and maybe even, school life....

AND IF, and that's a big IF, the article is accurate and the child did say that he drew HIMSELF on the cross, only his teacher, that he told this to, would likely know enough about him, to discern that he was just joking about it being himself and that it was the Christ in Christmas after all, or that he truly chose to draw himself because he felt like he was being tortured, as Christ was...?

this is a hard call for an outsider to make imo.

Care

That is a huge stretch on available data.
Some posters have opined that the boy picturing himself dead is a sign of abuse and hence a series of events took place.
Strangely the events which reportedly took place do not support a conclusion of suspected abuse. Why would the school find it necessary to suspend a child for being abused?
They also don't support a charge of racism, or religious persecution.

The facts do paint a picture of a school which probably went so far beyond what anyone designing the rules they followed intended as to make the strictest drill instructor proud (blindly following orders - even when they seem ludicrous - is the main lesson boot camp is designed to instill)
The school may have gone too far, we shall see. But even if it did, I'd rather they err on the side of protecting children rather than child abusers.

My little brother pulled a cement birdbath off it's stand when he was 4 and it fell on his leg and broke it. He behaved strangely at the hospital, not crying as much as the doctor's would have expected and not wanting anyone to touch him. My parent's were interrogated for over an hour before the social workers were convinced the broken leg was due to a simple accident. My parents were not mad and did not threaten to sue. They were inconvenienced but said they were glad to know that the hospital workers were vigilant to signs of abuse.

☭proletarian☭;1814028 said:

I read it.

fast forward

Maybe you're the one 'fucked up'? :cuckoo:

Not supporting genocide and the murder of your own people is 'fucked up? Not being a member of a death cult that worships zombies and practices cannibalism and vampirism is 'fucked up'? Not wanting to desensitize children to murder and torture is 'fucked up'?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back