Masonic Disinformation, Propaganda, Dissembling, and Hate Techniques

Kathianne said:
You really should check out the symptoms and treatment of bi-polar disorder. I'm serious.

Take this simple test kat. I fear you may be a control freak. I'm serious.

http://www.hodu.com/insecurity-abuse.shtml

Are You a Control Freak?

Are you obsessed with dominating those around you? Or are you the spouse or employee of such an abusive personality? Either way, don't despair! Here's what to do.

by Terri Levine

Take thus quiz and see how you rate:

1. Do you feel uncomfortable about acknowledging that someone else's opinion or way of doing something may be better than your own?
2. Being so wise, do you believe you know what is best for other people, your friends and family?
3. Do you like to share your wisdom often - offering advice whether it's asked for or not?
4. Do you worry that something is going to go wrong unless you keep an eye on it and have some control over events?
5. Do you feel threatened by other people's opposing opinions or attitudes?
6. Do you have an obsession about checking and re-checking the work you do, and the work others do?
7. Do you have to do everything yourself, because nobody else can do it as well as you... only you know how to do it properly?
8. What partners do you choose? Do you feel stressed or out of control in your relationships where give and take is required?
9. Have you lost previous partners because you want everything your way?
10. Is Bossy your middle name?

rtwngAvngr said:
Take this simple test kat. I fear you may be a control freak. I'm serious.

http://www.hodu.com/insecurity-abuse.shtml

Are You a Control Freak?

Are you obsessed with dominating those around you? Or are you the spouse or employee of such an abusive personality? Either way, don't despair! Here's what to do.

by Terri Levine

Take thus quiz and see how you rate:

1. Do you feel uncomfortable about acknowledging that someone else's opinion or way of doing something may be better than your own?
2. Being so wise, do you believe you know what is best for other people, your friends and family?
3. Do you like to share your wisdom often - offering advice whether it's asked for or not?
4. Do you worry that something is going to go wrong unless you keep an eye on it and have some control over events?
5. Do you feel threatened by other people's opposing opinions or attitudes?
6. Do you have an obsession about checking and re-checking the work you do, and the work others do?
7. Do you have to do everything yourself, because nobody else can do it as well as you... only you know how to do it properly?
8. What partners do you choose? Do you feel stressed or out of control in your relationships where give and take is required?
9. Have you lost previous partners because you want everything your way?
10. Is Bossy your middle name?

good points. Question to you: did you read on bipolar? As for what you said regarding control? Did you read what you posted? If you were in the position to have 'control' what would you do? Then again, regarding a position, you'd have to be stable enough to be in control. How long was your last employment? The time before that? The time before that?

Kathianne said:
good points. Question to you: did you read on bipolar? As for what you said regarding control? Did you read what you posted? If you were in the position to have 'control' what would you do? Then again, regarding a position, you'd have to be stable enough to be in control. How long was your last employment? The time before that? The time before that?

I was offered a mod position on here a long time ago, when dk was around.
I prefer my status as populist icon. LOL.

The thing about you is when someone disagrees you go to a personal level and sayg anything you must to "win" or intimidate. You need to stop that. Now do you have something from a non masonic source saying that Masonry has nothing to do with the occult. I bet for everyone of those i can find a hundred different sources saying it does. No1 is a big boy. He doesn't need you to equalize, or whatever. We've already patched up via email. There was nothing to patch up even. He wasn't even mad.

rtwngAvngr said:
I was offered a mod position on here a long time ago, when dk was around.
I prefer my status as populist icon. LOL.
Did you see the 'Memories' thread? DK, :laugh:
The thing about you is when someone disagrees you go to a personal level and sayg anything you must to "win" or intimidate. You need to stop that. Now do you have something from a non masonic source saying that Masonry has nothing to do with the occult. I bet for everyone of those i can find a hundred different sources saying it does. No1 is a big boy. He doesn't need you to equalize, or whatever. We've already patched up via email. There was nothing to patch up even. He wasn't even mad.
umm, did I ever say there was? Regarding Masons, not my fight. Since the 'nationalism' 'debate', which is a misnomer, since there is no debating with a person with delusions of grandeur, I've avoided any topics with you. My only discourse have involved tenor and style. The thread you are refering to, I wouldn't have closed, without your request.

Get help. You need it. Noticed that you ignored all response to the signposts. I hope you have family that cares and is working on those issues. :thup:

Kathianne said:
Did you see the 'Memories' thread? DK, :laugh: umm, did I ever say there was? Regarding Masons, not my fight. Since the 'nationalism' 'debate', which is a misnomer, since there is no debating with a person with delusions of grandeur, I've avoided any topics with you. My only discourse have involved tenor and style. The thread you are refering to, I wouldn't have closed, without your request.

Get help. You need it. Noticed that you ignored all response to the signposts. I hope you have family that cares and is working on those issues. :thup:

Fine kathianne. Nationalism is always wrong and I'm insane. You're always right. The fact that I WAS offered a mod position here is irrelevant because it was a while ago. You're NOT a control freak. Nobody else thinks so, either. Up is down. Down is up.

rtwngAvngr said:
Fine kathianne. Nationalism is always wrong and I'm insane. You're always right. The fact that I WAS offered a mod position here is irrelevant because it was a while ago. You're NOT a control freak. Nobody else thinks so, either. Up is down. Down is up.
And you are fine mentally, Jason. IQ through the roof. All sign posts cool. :thup:

Kathianne said:
And you are fine mentally, Jason. IQ through the roof. All sign posts cool. :thup:

You're 100% right! I knew eventually you'd see it my way! :banana:

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you think that just because you were offered a mod spot awhile ago that automatically implies you'd still be offered one today?

The ClayTaurus said:
Do you think that just because you were offered a mod spot awhile ago that automatically implies you'd still be offered one today?

The question was posed to me, how would I act with mod power. The answer was I would refuse it in the first place. Pay attention, gimp.

rtwngAvngr said:
The question was posed to me, how would I act with mod power. The answer was I would refuse it in the first place. Pay attention, gimp.
Yes, I realized. It was a wonderful cop out. The question still stands, chump.

The ClayTaurus said:
Yes, I realized. It was a wonderful cop out. The question still stands, chump.

Clay=tediousness personified.

rtwngAvngr said:
Clay=tediousness personified.
Interesting your unwillingness to answer. Telling, and expected, I suppose. Go now and stalk down other threads I was in to enact your vengeance.

I'll start by saying that I think it would do everyone a bit of good if the personal attacks cease...

Freemasonry was founded upon an occult mystery religion belief system. To those who are unaware of the esoteric meaning of its symbols and initiations, the craft will seem harmless. However, to those who know the occult meaning behind Freemasonry, it is a seductive treasure trove of esoteric, "enlightening" knowledge waiting to be opened. Aleister Crowley was one of the individuals who already had a background in the mysteries, and was able to rise in the ranks of freemasonry. Albert Pike, 33rd degree mason, wrote in his book Morals and Dogma (one of the most venerated books of Freemasonry) that,

"Masonry, like all religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it."

What is this "Light"?

Is it simply the light of knowledge, or something more?

I reccomend reading the testimony of a former mason here

StoptheMadness1 said:
I'll start by saying that I think it would do everyone a bit of good if the personal attacks cease...

I agree. Nutless just won't take STFU for an answer. :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back