Masonic Disinformation, Propaganda, Dissembling, and Hate Techniques

The ClayTaurus said:
Silly rabbit, don't you know politeness is patronization? Release all that creeps around the dark corners of your mind!

It's discernment. That will be the word fight of the day. Discernment vs Judgement. Discuss.

This is an interesting debate to pop up all of the sudden. I'll admit to only perusing these threads, but it seems to me that, oh I dunno, there are bigger threats to freedom and Christiandom active right now than freemasonry.

theim said:
This is an interesting debate to pop up all of the sudden. I'll admit to only perusing these threads, but it seems to me that, oh I dunno, there are bigger threats to freedom and Christiandom active right now than freemasonry.

Sorry for getting off message. :finger3:

Said1 said:
We're not new agers. No one said "don't say Jesus" or whatever your definition of new age was. We're just "relaxed". Well some of us.

In your opinion, what's worse, a new ager or a fake Christian?

This site has some useful information on several concepts. I didn't check it out with a fine tooth comb, but they seem legit enough.

Discernment

Pledging oaths to unidentified gods or even abstractions is idolatry.

Tell me more about new agers are into art or creativity or something? I don't see the connection. Maybe it's the idea that all of us are gods. That's the kind of hubris satan preys upon.

Said1 said:
It's discernment. That will be the word fight of the day. Discernment vs Judgement. Discuss.

That's not a biggie. Discernment is the ability to identify. Judgment is assigning positive or negative value to what has been previously discerned. COme to think of it, New Age zombies have trouble with both, but it's not really a debate.

The ClayTaurus said:
Silly rabbit, don't you know politeness is patronization? Release all that creeps around the dark corners of your mind!

Assuming army guys are violent imbeciles is patronizing. Context is key, assnut.

rtwngAvngr said:
Assuming army guys are violent imbeciles is patronizing. Context is key, assnut.
That's not what came through in that thread, and he wasn't assuming army guys are violent. That was YOUR illogical assumption ABOUT him. Besides, we all KNOW what you really meant, judging by how you are on this board. What's the matter? Don't like people jumping to conclusions about you? Boo hoo. Just be happy I'm not being condescending to you.

Seriously, how long until you have to start a new thread to get our nicer members to tickle your nutsack back to a shred of confidence? We've gotta be getting close...

The ClayTaurus said:
That's not what came through in that thread, and he wasn't assuming army guys are violent. That was YOUR illogical assumption ABOUT him. Besides, we all KNOW what you really meant, judging by how you are on this board. What's the matter? Don't like people jumping to conclusions about you? Boo hoo. Just be happy I'm not being condescending to you.

Seriously, how long until you have to start a new thread to get our nicer members to tickle your nutsack back to a shred of confidence? We've gotta be getting close...

What did I really mean? Despite us all knowing it, nobody knows what you're talking about, Tarzan.

http://www.christian-faith.com/religion/freemasonry.html

Excuse my brief foray back to the thread topic.

New initiates are told that Freemasonry is basically a moral movement for the betterment of humanity in which people of all religions can participate. However, it is not possible to follow the Bible and accept masonic doctrines and practices at the same time. In one of their rituals, masons kiss the Bible goodbye. The ways of Jesus Christ who taught openly and without deception are incompatible with the ways of freemasonry.

Who is the God of Freemasonry?

Lower level masons are told that masons must believe in a deity known as The Great Architect of the Universe. However, when they get to one of the mid range levels (about level 8 I believe) they are then told that the deity of freemasonry is in fact called 'Jahbulon', This name is a syncretic mixture of the Hebrew name for God, Yahweh, the Babylonian god 'Bel' ('Baal?') and the Egyptian god 'On'. The Old Testament speaks out strongly against these pagan deities (Isaiah 46 for example). The people of Israel were not even supposed to take the names of these gods upon their lips! How can this 'Jahbulon' be one and the same as the God of the Bible? Christianity declares Jesus Christ to be God in human flesh. How can Jesus be Jahbulon? The very idea is blasphemous to a Christian.

Things get worse when a freemason reaches the 31st level. At this stage, freemasons are informed that the true name of God is Lucifer. Now Lucifer is the name of the angel that fell from heaven through rebellion and became the devil, or Satan. Satan is the arch-enemy of the people of God! Freemasons claim that Lucifer is really the true god they serve. At the same time they are quick to point out that they consider Satanism to be a heresy. Yet the antipathy of freemasonry towards the true and living God of the Christians comes out clearly here, as indeed it does in other places.

rtwngAvngr said:

Tell me more about new agers are into art or creativity or something? I don't see the connection. Maybe it's the idea that all of us are gods. That's the kind of hubris satan preys upon.

:laugh: Of course you don't see a connection. It was just a question.

In any case, I think fake Chrisitans are worse. The zeal they express at first seems to wear off fast and they often go back to their regular vices. Then there are those who are clealy not living what would be call a "proper Christian lifestyle" but still preaching about the evil activities of others.

Some new agers are probably into art and Jesus at the same time. There's good money in motivational crap.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's not a biggie. Discernment is the ability to identify. Judgment is assigning positive or negative value to what has been previously discerned. COme to think of it, New Age zombies have trouble with both, but it's not really a debate.

Actually, lots of people have trouble with that, I'm glad you've seen the light.

Said1 said:
Actually, lots of people have trouble with that, I'm glad you've seen the light.

Yes. Idiocy is rampant. "It's one god, it's an idea, it's no god, it's all gods, everything is everything". :rotflmao:

rtwngAvngr said:
What did I really mean? Despite us all knowing it, nobody knows what you're talking about, Tarzan.
Do you misconstrue things in real life like you do on this board?

The ClayTaurus said:
Do you misconstrue things in real life like you do on this board?

I don't misconstrue anything. I squash stupidity and ignorance.

Said1 said:
rtwngAvngr said:

:laugh: Of course you don't see a connection. It was just a question.

In any case, I think fake Chrisitans are worse. The zeal they express at first seems to wear off fast and they often go back to their regular vices. Then there are those who are clealy not living what would be call a "proper Christian lifestyle" but still preaching about the evil activities of others.

Some new agers are probably into art and Jesus at the same time. There's good money in motivational crap.

Just come out and insult me openly. I could care less.

There is nothing in christianity that is anti-art. New Age is a willingness to make excuses for and "understand" evil.

Forum List

Back