Masonic Disinformation, Propaganda, Dissembling, and Hate Techniques

rtwngAvngr said:
I agree. Nutless just won't take STFU for an answer. :rotflmao:
Tip: if you want personal attacks to stop, don't include one in the same post. You can add that to the thing about yellow snow, and the other thing about whiping your ass.

StoptheMadness1 said:
It would be nice to see a response to my post...

It was powerful. You know when I watched that video you posted of the Bohemain Grove ceremony, i felt extremely ill, and had to stop it twice to go vomit. I thought it was something I had eaten, but now I'm not so sure.

It was powerful. You know when I watched that video you posted of the Bohemain Grove ceremony, i felt extremely ill, and had to stop it twice to go vomit. I thought it was something I had eaten, but now I'm not so sure.

lol...

I'm sorry for any discomfort it may have caused you, but yes becoming aware of something like that can be a painful experience.

Unchecked evil only grows...

And in the words of an anonymous individual,

"Men and women become accomplices to the evils they fail to oppose."

This is why we are commanded to,

"...have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them." (Ephesians 5:11)

rtwngAvngr said:
Why, whatever does this have to do with masonry?

The ClayTaurus said:
Why, whatever does this have to do with masonry?

In stopthemadnesses last post, he put a link to an essay by a person who received the highest degree in masonry, but then felt ill as he began to analyze the ceremonies he had been doing all his life and how they were, in fact, anti christian, in his opinion. The occult ritual in the bohemain grove tape made me feel physically ill, for some reason. I hope this connection passes your valid connection test.

I'm glad you made that connection, rtwngAvngr!

I did the same thing when I came to the realization while I was involved with the New Age practices. I had a terrible feeling of dread that would not leave me, and I felt horridly ill.

After I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior it left me...

By the way, I have a new website up which everyone is welcome to visit at www.darknessreproved.com

Some parts of it are still in need of work.

StoptheMadness1 said:
I'm glad you made that connection, rtwngAvngr!

I did the same thing when I came to the realization while I was involved with the New Age practices. I had a terrible feeling of dread that would not leave me, and I felt horridly ill.

After I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior it left me...

By the way, I have a new website up which everyone is welcome to visit at www.darknessreproved.com

Some parts of it are still in need of work.

Bookmarked!

I remember thinking you were a nut a while back, man. I had always been aware of most conspiracy theories, but kept them in the back of my mind, not wanting to believe, or believing that republicans were less bad, re: them. Somehow the port deal betrayal realigned my brain. I'm done with denial. Oh you're still a nut, but I'm a nut now too!

I still believe that new age stuff maybe right regarding meditation, energy chakras, and how the body uses energy. But I think contacting disembodied entities is probably not a good idea. And of course the moral relativism and esoteric disdain for christ is a real red light.

The ClayTaurus said:
So, I take you two are big fans of Alex Jones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones

The Bohemian Grove video stopthemadness posted was my first knowledge of him. And I have browsed that Children of the Matrix book of his without noting the author. He seems like a cool guy, willing to take on the barrage of epiphets from the status quo indoctrinated fear-matons.

Yes, I have been following Alex's work for quite some time now.

He has proven himself credible to me, for what that's worth.

rtwngAvngr said:
The Bohemian Grove video stopthemadness posted was my first knowledge of him. And I have browsed that Children of the Matrix book of his without noting the author. He seems like a cool guy, willing to take on the barrage of epiphets from the status quo indoctrinated fear-matons.
Well, when you follow the rabbit and your pod gets released, you're welcome to tell me "I told you so."

StoptheMadness1 said:
Yes, I have been following Alex's work for quite some time now.

He has proven himself credible to me, for what that's worth.
You also are welcome to say "I told you so"

The ClayTaurus said:
Well, when you follow the rabbit and your pod gets released, you're welcome to tell me "I told you so."

Pod release is a private matter. "My body, my choice"

Forum List

Back