Martin Luther King: Never Forget Everything Hitler did was Legal

black7yyj.jpg

Those are his precise words in his famous Letter.

A picture speaks a thousand words:
mlutherking.jpg

I think Dr. King (whom I once met when I was a lad) might have been implying that a tyrannical dictatorial mad man needn't break the law to achieve his radical, totalitarian agenda goals.

Through the skillful use of propaganda and charisma and manipulation of the people.

In that regard, Hitler and Obama are similarly effective.

Then you were obviously too young to have any idea of what Dr. King meant...

How is it a dig?

Explain.

So it is a justification of teaper lawlessness?

Given the nonsense the OP, his allies and yourself spew about the evil blackie...I doubt you have much respect for MLK...thus the mugshot.

Today's progressives don't like to be reminded of the way they treated MLK.

BTW, his mug shot is the most perfect representation of his philosophy...bring about change via passive resistance. He wasn't afraid or ashamed to be arrested.

But racist scum like you don't understand that. You see a black man in jail, and that's all you see, and the only connotation you have for it is negative.

If everything Hitler did was legal, then quite a few Nazis were wrongfully convicted at Nuremberg.

The quintessential Low Information Yahoo speaks again.

Everything Hitler did was legal..in GERMANY..at the time he did it.

Which is what I'm continually telling you dolts who maintain that abortion isn't murder, and that we are obliged to follow every ridiculous law that is foisted on us...just because a law is passed that makes illegal behavior (particularly murder and other human rights offenses) LEGAL doesn't mean there won't eventually be a reckoning for it....and those who think to hide behind bad law that gives them a temporary *right* to commit human rights offenses are sadly mistaken.

As the Nazi doctors and nurses and various and assorted other criminals who lost their lives despite the fact they never broke a German law....discovered.

2005-06-05-2004-9-16-nazi-nurse1946--ss.jpg

Hitler's consolidation of power in the episode known as the Night of the Long Knives, which was little more than a political mass murder,

was hardly legal,

You. Stupid. Cow.

Incidentally, Christ and all the disciples also spent time in jail. I imagine you'd like to forget that as well.

Because it, better than anything, defines how far they are willing to go in order to stop pigs like you.

If everything Hitler did was legal, then quite a few Nazis were wrongfully convicted at Nuremberg.

The quintessential Low Information Yahoo speaks again.

Everything Hitler did was legal..in GERMANY..at the time he did it.

Which is what I'm continually telling you dolts who maintain that abortion isn't murder, and that we are obliged to follow every ridiculous law that is foisted on us...just because a law is passed that makes illegal behavior (particularly murder and other human rights offenses) LEGAL doesn't mean there won't eventually be a reckoning for it....and those who think to hide behind bad law that gives them a temporary *right* to commit human rights offenses are sadly mistaken.

As the Nazi doctors and nurses and various and assorted other criminals who lost their lives despite the fact they never broke a German law....discovered.

2005-06-05-2004-9-16-nazi-nurse1946--ss.jpg

Hitler's consolidation of power in the episode known as the Night of the Long Knives, which was little more than a political mass murder,

was hardly legal,

You. Stupid. Cow.

Better get back to the History Channel. You've obviously missed a few episodes..

Here...while waiting for History's Mysteries to come on, you can brush up:

51N5CS58V6L._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
How is it a dig?

Explain.

So it is a justification of teaper lawlessness?

Given the nonsense the OP, his allies and yourself spew about the evil blackie...I doubt you have much respect for MLK...thus the mugshot.

I'm a Black Conservative Tea Partier who loved Dr. King and once met him.

Now, what are you barkin about?

And obviously aren't bright enough to discern the meaning of "letters from a Birmingham Jail."

Today's progressives don't like to be reminded of the way they treated MLK.

Remember those times when Progressives championed "White Man's Burden," where blacks were so inferior, that they needed help from the superior whites to survive in modern civilization.

That idea morphed into Affirmative Action. AA is the idea the blacks are inferior to whites, so whites have a moral obligation to carry their burden.

So what you're saying is that Bush was worse than Hitler?

Federal Judge Finds N.S.A. Wiretaps Were Illegal

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/us/01nsa.html

"In a 45-page opinion, Judge Vaughn R. Walker ruled that the government had violated a 1978 federal statute requiring court approval for domestic surveillance when it intercepted phone calls of Al Haramain, a now-defunct Islamic charity in Oregon, and of two lawyers representing it in 2004. Declaring that the plaintiffs had been “subjected to unlawful surveillance,” the judge said the government was liable to pay them damages.

The ruling delivered a blow to the Bush administration’s claims that its surveillance program, which Mr. Bush secretly authorized shortly after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, was lawful. "

I'm outraged that anyone would claim a Democratically elected president of the USA being on par or worse than Hitler.

mlutherking.jpg

Last edited:
Unlike Obama who is doing a ton of stuff that's illegal

Obama makes it legal with his executive orders.

Yep all those things that the far left was against Bush on, they suddenly became for under Obama:

Indefinite Detention
Doing away with Due process
Illegal war in Libya
Told Congress he did not their approval for any action in Iraq.
Illegal wars in many African Nations
Drone strikes in Yemen and Pakistan.
Collateral Damage from drone strikes no big deal

All those things that the far left was against and screaming out loud under Bush, they suddenly be come silent and show their continued support of these things that they once accused Bush of, due to their programmed behavior.

It is empirical evidence that the far left minions have no independent thought and are programmed drones for the far left religion.

So what you're saying is that Bush was worse than Hitler?

Federal Judge Finds N.S.A. Wiretaps Were Illegal

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/01/us/01nsa.html

"In a 45-page opinion, Judge Vaughn R. Walker ruled that the government had violated a 1978 federal statute requiring court approval for domestic surveillance when it intercepted phone calls of Al Haramain, a now-defunct Islamic charity in Oregon, and of two lawyers representing it in 2004. Declaring that the plaintiffs had been “subjected to unlawful surveillance,” the judge said the government was liable to pay them damages.

The ruling delivered a blow to the Bush administration’s claims that its surveillance program, which Mr. Bush secretly authorized shortly after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, was lawful. "

I'm outraged that anyone would claim a Democratically elected president of the USA being on par or worse than Hitler.

mlutherking.jpg

You mean the Clinton era project "echelon" is illegal?

Forum List

Back