Martin Luther King, Jr.

Ria_Longhorn

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2017
January 15th is Martin Luther King, Jr day, one of the greatest orator in American history; a stalwart of decency and moral rectitude, he was a strong supporter of Israel and world Jewry. “I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews — because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all" he so eloquently said.

Ten days before he died, Martin Luther King, Jr said, “peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.”

In memory of Dr King, let us, who care about his legacy, ensure that Israel's well-being and security is paramount and that America, et al, will always stand by her side.

I wish to join other members and guests in honoring Dr. Martin Luther King , Jr., today.

In my opinion, Dr. King (along with Dr. Booker T. Washington) was the model Civil Rights leader.

Those two gentlemen's efforts (and rhetoric) were always positive and constructive.

Our country today badly needs leaders of their character.

Um. well. I think it's only fair we do two things. One would be honor the work of civil rights and civil rights workers who've given their lives in the pursuit of a fair and equal system for all.

The other would be face that M L K wasn't exactly the most honest person in the world. He was found guilty of plagiarism in his doctoral thesis and also in his speeches. Particularly his "mountain top" speech and his "I have a dream" speech. As well as multiple others

He was also guilty of infidelity and was in the process of negotiating his divorce when he was shot. He was also about to be defrocked for that infidelity.

In Yellowstone vehicles, Wyoming officials see revenue stream

Martin Luther King's "Abnormal" Sex Life of Orgies, Hookers... and Joan Baez—the newly released JFK File reveals all

M L K makes for a great figure head as he wasn't charged or convicted of anything prior to his assassination

He was a great man, and like all men was not perfect.

Here here...

Forum List

Back