Martin Luther King day: A time to honor a great American

He is definitely up their with Washington, Lincoln, FDR and Freddrick Douglass!

I've often wondered if God allows the races to mix in Heaven, and I'm a former RC priest and dont know the answer.

Martin Luther King did more for this country's progress during his short life and more in the last 50 years in death than ANY other American.

He's a great man and I'm proud to call him a fellow American.

MLK's positives outweighed his negatives.

However, no way can this above average person outweigh the greatness of George Washington.

To have the nation have a holiday in MLK's name at the expense of George Washington is PURE PR BULLSHIT to placate the blacks.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

BULLSHIT.

You are an ignorant dufus that doesn't know his history.

To compare this articulate whoremonger, MLK, who happened to ride on Gandhi's shirt tails with the character and greatness of George Washington ...... and to override Washington re the National Holiday is EXACTLY what I stated: PURE PC BULLSHIT TO PLACATE THE BLACKS, the majority of whom consider George Washington as just another dead white man.

Last edited:
Martin Luther King did more for this country's progress during his short life and more in the last 50 years in death than ANY other American.

....pray tell my child but are you a person of colour ?

....pray tell my child but are you a person of colour ?

Patek Phillippe doesn't have to be a negroid to over exaggerate the attributes of a positive force in American History. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PC BULLSHIT !!!

There isn't any doubt that MLK did good for America in preventing riots.

However, the fact remains that MLK's character and contribution to American History is nowhere close to George Washington's, and at least 1/2 a dozen of our Founding Fathers.

As stated MLK's replacement of George Washington in the celebration of a National Holiday is the EGREGIOUS RESULT of PURE PC BULLSHIT IN ORDER TO PLACATE THE BLACKS.

However, no way can this above average person outweigh the greatness of George Washington.

To have the nation have a holiday in MLK's name at the expense of George Washington is PURE PR BULLSHIT to placate the blacks.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'd put Him with John Locke, James Madison, Henry David Thoreau, and Gandhi.

Being a PC brainwashed representative of America I wouldn't be surprised if in your mind MLK is the thirteenth negroidal apostle of JC.

Being a PC brainwashed representative of America I wouldn't be surprised if in your mind MLK is the thirteenth negroidal apostle of JC.

What the Fuck is your problem? Isn't there a medication You can take?

Two traits They All shared were

Conscience First.

Civil Nonviolent Disobedience rather than Armed revolt.

That "medication" deflection is lame, and just about the last refuge of the unimaginative debater.

The FACT is MLK is an overblown exaggeration of greatness NOWHERE CLOSE to being a replacement for George Washington as far as having a NATIONAL HOLIDAY named after him.

The FACT is, as repeatedly stated by me, the whoremonger MLK's contribution to America's History is certainly positive and deserves mention......but to have, for example, SCORES of Libraries named after him for MAYBE one of George Washington DESERVES REPETITIVE EXPOSURE........because I, for one, am DISGUSTED with the POWER of the PC BRAINWASHING TO PLACATE THE BLACKS BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO WHINE MORE THAN ANY OTHER SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY......except maybe the queers.

THAT is "what the FUCK" is bugging me.

BTW, I'd be among the first to acknowledge that slavery IS/WAS an abomination.....and even though it was the NEGROIDS themselves (with the help of the Arab slavers) that were the MOST RESPONSIBLE for bringing slaves into America.....it is we, NON-BLACKS, who are the MOST RESPONSIBLE for repealing slavery OVER 60 YEARS AGO.

TODAY, THE BLACKS ARE THE PRIVILEDGED CLASS WITH RESPECT TO BEING THE FIRST IN LINE TO GET JOBS, EDUCATION, ETC.......with the queers emulating them in all respects.

So, ENOUGH is ENOUGH with the PC BULLSHIT.

GEDDIT ?????

I would rate ML King rght along side Mark Foley, Larry Craig, Mark Sanford, and Ted Haggard. :doubt:

That "medication" deflection is lame, and just about the last refuge of the unimaginative debater.

The FACT is MLK is an overblown exaggeration of greatness NOWHERE CLOSE to being a replacement for George Washington as far as having a NATIONAL HOLIDAY named after him.

The FACT is, as repeatedly stated by me, the whoremonger MLK's contribution to America's History is certainly positive and deserves mention......but to have, for example, SCORES of Libraries named after him for MAYBE one of George Washington DESERVES REPETITIVE EXPOSURE........because I, for one, am DISGUSTED with the POWER of the PC BRAINWASHING TO PLACATE THE BLACKS BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO WHINE MORE THAN ANY OTHER SEGMENT OF OUR SOCIETY......except maybe the queers.

BTW, I'd be among the first to acknowledge that slavery IS/WAS an abomination.....and even though it was the NEGROIDS themselves (with the help of the Arab slavers) that were the MOST RESPONSIBLE for bringing slaves into America.....it is we, NON-BLACKS, who are the MOST RESPONSIBLE for repealing slavery OVER 60 YEARS AGO.

TODAY, THE BLACKS ARE THE PRIVILEDGED CLASS WITH RESPECT TO BEING THE FIRST IN LINE TO GET JOBS, EDUCATION, ETC.......with the queers emulating them in all respects.

GEDDIT ?????

You are an Ass. The medication deflection is not lame, it's a real concern.

Lame is Quanzaa, maybe. You know, the Harvest Festival in December, created by a NYC Native that probably could not have identified a hoe from a shovel., or a buck rake from a scatter rake. . That said, to each his own.

I don't compare King to Washington at all. I compare Him to Locke, Madison, Thoreau, and Gandhi, because He studied, learned, and achieved through Their Foundation of Idea.

The Black Community, needed a Hero, MLK fits the need just fine, better than Anyone else I can think of.

So we repealed slavery over 60 years ago... Huh...? Might want to brush up on your history.

GEDDIT ?????

Lame is Quanzaa, maybe. You know, the Harvest Festival in December, created by a NYC Native that probably could not have identified a hoe from a shovel., or a buck rake from a scatter rake. . That said, to each his own.

I don't compare King to Washington at all. I compare Him to Locke, Madison, Thoreau, and Gandhi, because He studied, learned, and achieved through Their Foundation of Idea.

The Black Community, needed a Hero, MLK fits the need just fine, better than Anyone else I can think of.

So we repealed slavery over 60 years ago... Huh...? Might want to brush up on your history.

A PC brainwashed lemming calling me an ass ????

If I need medication, then you need a cranial apple-sauced enema with a dash of DRANO to purify all the PC crud that's clogging up your unicelled brain, you fucking twit.

Obviously, you are NOT comparing this whoremonger with the CHARACTER and GREATNESS of George Washington who does NOT have a National Holiday named after him whereas MLK DOES.

THAT is the issue, you fucking MORON.

ADDRESS THE ISSUE instead of blathering about your irrelevant comparisons.

You can keep missing the point.....but that is always the prerogative of a tunnel-visioned STUPID FUCK.

And, yes. If YOU knew the ACTUAL HISTORY, when for all intents and purposes, the Negroids got "REALLY equal and MORE than equal rights" .....IT IS APPROX 60 YEARS AGO.

Last edited:

GEDDIT ?????

If I need medication, then you need a cranial apple-sauced enema with a dash of DRANO to purify all the PC crud that's clogging up your unicelled brain, you fucking twit.

Obviously, you are NOT comparing this whoremonger with the CHARACTER and GREATNESS of George Washington who does NOT have a National Holiday named after him whereas MLK DOES.

You can keep missing the point.....but that is always the prerogative of a tunnel-visioned STUPID FUCK.

And, yes. If YOU knew the ACTUAL HISTORY, when for all intents and purposes, the Negroids got "REALLY equal and MORE than equal rights" .....IT IS APPROX 60 YEARS AGO.

You just keep pissing yourself, time after time. Unzip, deploy, Fire Away, Triple Shake (Don't get carried away here), Return to Base, Zip up, and wash your hands, (in your case your shoes too). Reports are that you consistently forget to unzip and deploy before you fire away, Even when you do, your aim fails to qualify you, and you fail every time at keeping your shoes dry. The Neighbors are complaining. You Ignorant Fuck. You are a disgrace to the Human Race.

You just keep pissing yourself, time after time. Unzip, deploy, Fire Away, Triple Shake (Don't get carried away here), Return to Base, Zip up, and wash your hands, (in your case your shoes too). Reports are that you consistently forget to unzip and deploy before you fire away, Even when you do, your aim fails to qualify you, and you fail every time at keeping your shoes dry. The Neighbors are complaining. You Ignorant Fuck. You are a disgrace to the Human Race.

You can't admit that you've been missing the point so you launch a deflection rant that has all the relevance of a demented pissant howling at the moon because the train just left and you are standing there with your dick up your arse.

OK, jerk off....you can have your last puke.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back