Martin Luther King day: A time to honor a great American

MLK day means nothing to me or my race.

But he did help the colored people.

What ignorance, as always! He made AMERICA a much better place. He made all of us better. You should be happy to call him a fellow America (although as a self-hating American, we really can't call you an American). White, Black, Brown or Yellow, we all owe MLK a great deal of graditude!

Nothing to your race? Blacks and whites both make up the HUMAN RACE (along with Brown and yellow)!

Martin Luther King Jr was a great American that helped move this country forward in a way that only fools could not understand.

He professed a march towards freedom that would free all people no matter what their color.

He helped this country find its soul and a righteous path in a time when so many had lost their way.

There is very likely many lies about MLK in the FBI files of the times, there were racist in the FBI at the time just like everywhere else in the country at the time.

The lies will never stop him from being admired as a great man.

Martin Luther King lead this country away from perhaps its saddest chapter in history. His contributions helped make this country what it is today

If I were him, I am not sure that I would be happy to be blamed for where we are today. :D

MLK jr, great American? Heck yes, but I would not blame him for the state of the union today.

Quite frankly, his dream has not yet been realized, through no fault of his own, though. I'm not so certain it ever will be.

Immie

I hope someday it will be.

It will come to pass.

If all Americans are willing to not allow racist bullshit to be ussed for political gain.

I hope all tea party people will kick out any of the racists in their midst.

What ignorance, as always! He made AMERICA a much better place. He made all of us better. You should be happy to call him a fellow America (although as a self-hating American, we really can't call you an American). White, Black, Brown or Yellow, we all owe MLK a great deal of graditude!

Graditude for what?

MLK had ZERO influence on my life.

Sure he helped his fellow colored people.

If you think he make YOU a better person.

He failed. :lol:

Graditude for what?

MLK had ZERO influence on my life.

Sure he helped his fellow colored people.

If you think he make YOU a better person.

He failed. :lol:

Blacks and whites work a heck of a lot better now then they did back then. He help create equality. HE MADE THIS COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE!

Blacks and whites work a heck of a lot better now then they did back then. He help create equality. HE MADE THIS COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE!
I once worked for a company that would hire people like Lakeisha and her friend Shaniqua as temp workers.

And I use the word "worker" very loosely in describing them.

If they are the result of ML King.

Then his efforts were a failure. :doubt:

MLK day means nothing to me or my race.

But he did help the colored people.

Sunni,

They dont like being called "coloured", Negro is the correct racial identification for them. MLK was a trouble making Negro, everywhere he went there were resulting riots. MLK was also a COWARD because he always left before the rioting started. He simply provoked trouble and said "feet do yo thang".

The GOP decided there should be a holiday for MLK because they wanted to appease the Negro and perhaps get a few votes as a result.

Make no mistake Sunni, the Negro is still and always will be a second-class citizen in the USA.

No, they don't like negro, either.

They're black now. It changes every decade or so.

I once worked for a company that would hire people like Lakeisha and her friend Shaniqua as temp workers.

And I use the word "worker" very loosely in describing them.

If they are the result of ML King.

Then his efforts were a failure. :doubt:

What part of judging people by the content of their charactor is hard for you to figure out?

MLK's positives outweighed his negatives.

However, no way can this above average person outweigh the greatness of George Washington.

To have the nation have a holiday in MLK's name at the expense of George Washington is PURE PC BULLSHIT to placate the blacks.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
MLK's positives outweighed his negatives.

However, no way can this above average person outweigh the greatness of George Washington.

To have the nation have a holiday in MLK's name at the expense of George Washington is PURE PR BULLSHIT to placate the blacks.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

He is definitely up their with Washington, Lincoln, FDR and Freddrick Douglass!

Forum List

Back