Martin Luther King day: A time to honor a great American

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Martin Luther King lead this country away from perhaps its saddest chapter in history. His contributions helped make this country what it is today

Martin Luther King lead this country away from perhaps its saddest chapter in history. His contributions helped make this country what it is today

If I were him, I am not sure that I would be happy to be blamed for where we are today. :D

MLK jr, great American? Heck yes, but I would not blame him for the state of the union today.

Quite frankly, his dream has not yet been realized, through no fault of his own, though. I'm not so certain it ever will be.

Immie

A great American for sure. Would he have made a great president also? I am sure he would have. These types of individuals are too scarce, they cast aside their own comfort and safety to serve others unconditionally.

They are True Hero's and Patriots.

A great American for sure. Would he have made a great president also? I am sure he would have. These types of individuals are too scarce, they cast aside their own comfort and safety to serve others unconditionally.
I admit he did alot for his people when he wasn't partying in motel rooms with white prostitutes. :doubt:

..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...out of the mouths of babes !

When we first started to celebrate Martin Luther King Day I looked at it as a holiday to appease blacks. In reading about him through the years I realized that he saved the country.

Up until WWII, blacks were content to accept the status quo. During the war, blacks fought for their country, held positions of responsiblity and saw other parts of the world. They saw the outrage of how the Germans treated the Jews and came home to second class citizen status.

If you look at how oppressed people of the world react to their situation, the most common tactic is guerilla war, bombings, assasinations and terrorism. The IRA used it, Castro and Che Guevera. You fight force with force.

By adopting the tactics of Gandhi, peaceful resistance, MLK saved this country from a revolution. Instead, it was the whites who adopted terrorist tactics......bombing churches, lynching, assasination, attack dogs. The rest of the country turned against the oppressors.

After the bombings and attacks, many blacks advocated fighting back. King held them in check and insisted on peaceful protest. If he lacked the personal strength of his convictions and gave into open warfare this would have been a different country

gotmlk.jpg

MLK day means nothing to me or my race.

But he did help the colored people.

Sunni,

They dont like being called "coloured", Negro is the correct racial identification for them. MLK was a trouble making Negro, everywhere he went there were resulting riots. MLK was also a COWARD because he always left before the rioting started. He simply provoked trouble and said "feet do yo thang".

The GOP decided there should be a holiday for MLK because they wanted to appease the Negro and perhaps get a few votes as a result.

Make no mistake Sunni, the Negro is still and always will be a second-class citizen in the USA.

I admit he did alot for his people when he wasn't partying in motel rooms with white prostitutes. :doubt:

Another grocery store 'rag rack' magazine story at the checkout? Although I have not read anything like that, I'll reserve any further comments until I find a credible source. Got the link or should I invoke the,in my opinion, 'controlled Google search engine"? I cannot say your right or wrong, but I would be disappointed. Besides we are only human, and most of us humans have some 'stuff' somewhere. None of us are as someone said in here, are 'perfect', well except for my wife.

Just don't tell me that Charles Bronson or Steven Segal wore pantyhose, well, nevermind. :lol:

Did brother Martin have sex with white women ? Oh, my...............

01/19/98 Newsweek, Page 62

January 6, 1964, was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of Kings account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm f--ing for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

Note: What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three White women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."

www.beyondbabylon.blogspot.com/2008/01/real-martin-l

MLK was a disgusting whore-monger. Americans celebrate his birthday with a day off work with pay? Good Lord....................

01/19/98 Newsweek, Page 62

January 6, 1964, was a long day for Martin Luther King Jr. He spent the morning seated in the reserved section of the Supreme Court, listening as lawyers argued New York Times Co. v. Sullivan, a landmark case rising out of King's crusade against segregation in Alabama. The minister was something of an honored guest: Justice Arthur Goldberg quietly sent down a copy of Kings account of the Montgomery bus boycott, "Stride Toward Freedom," asking for an autograph. That night King retired to his room at the Willard Hotel. There FBI bugs reportedly picked up 14 hours of party chatter, the clinking of glasses and the sounds of illicit sex--including King's cries of "I'm f--ing for God" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!"

Note: What is not mentioned in this article is that Martin Luther King was having sex with three White women, one of whom he brutally beat while screaming the above mentioned quotes. Much of the public information on King's use of church money to hire prostitutes and his beating them came from King's close personal friend, Rev. Ralph Abernathy in his 1989 book, "And the walls came tumbling down."

www.beyondbabylon.blogspot.com/2008/01/real-martin-l

This is more of an embarassment to the FBI and J Edgar Hoover. The idea that they would bug a private citizens sex life while their own director prances around in a dress and is involved in a homosexual affair with his deputy was perhaps the low point of a once great agency

MLK's speeches were awesome. It'll be interesting to see what's in the FBI files that were sealed until 2027. My hunch is that the files will expose MLK as being a very immoral man, but by then it won't matter.

This is more of an embarassment to the FBI and J Edgar Hoover. The idea that they would bug a private citizens sex life while their own director prances around in a dress and is involved in a homosexual affair with his deputy was perhaps the low point of a once great agency
There is ZERO evidence that J. dgar Hoover wore womens clothes or was a homosexual. :doubt:

MLK's speeches were awesome. It'll be interesting to see what's in the FBI files that were sealed until 2027. My hunch is that the files will expose MLK as being a very immoral man, but by then it won't matter.
Sad that we are forced to honor this immoral man with a special day and have our kids taught how great he was. :evil:

Forum List

Back