Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

So odd that many of you can’t wait to use our mighty military to restore law and order in other countries yet you can’t fathom using it here to restore our own. Meanwhile we’re being shredded from the inside out by Mexico....That's plain fucking weird.
Pass the goddamn ID card that the 2010 Democratic immigration bills started out with just like every one since Reagan, and end this GOP scam like every other rich country with a problem like this has done. Sure martial law oh, you are absolutely out of your mind. The wall is stupid and won't do a damn thing.... The GOP loves the cheap easily bullied labor and you are a brainwashed functional moron dupe....

Last edited:
So odd that many of you can’t wait to use our mighty military to restore law and order in other countries yet you can’t fathom using it here to restore our own. Meanwhile we’re being shredded from the inside out by Mexico....That's plain fucking weird.
So fucking weird how quickly Trump has turned Republicans into fascists willing to follow a dictator.

So fucking weird how quickly Trump has turned Republicans into fascists willing to follow a dictator.
well all he really had to do was parrot the brainwash on the GOP propaganda machine. Fox Noise Rush Limbaugh Savage and God knows what further right...

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Wow. Just wow.

Restore federal law and restore order? I don't know what United States you live in but there's no problem with federal law and order in the real United States sane people live in.

For people who spent decades saying they don't like big government, want government out of your lives, you sure demand the exact opposite.

Either you don't know the meaning of the word liberty or you like to lie a lot.

The meaning of the word liberty is the right to live in a nation without the government persecuting you or kicking you out.

AOC and the democrats aren't persecuting anyone nor are they trying to kick anyone out of the United States.

In fact, it's been you far right radical extremists who have been violating AOC's and the three others right to liberty by demanding that they be kicked out of the nation and by persecuting them.

There will be no martial law. There is no reason or need for it.

You are very delusional and seriously need help.

It's so odd that you want martial law declared but can't give any examples of why we need it.

When you don't have any principles to begin with it's really not that weird. Pissing off the libs is all that matters to them, nothing else.

It's the men with their higher logic ability that are supporting trump as well as the military

They are both judging trump as correct that the democrats and deep state are totally corrupt and destroying the nation

Always look at who the men supports and especially the white men to know the future

So since the military supports and agrees with trump that the deep state is indeed destroying the nation and the men also supports. A good chance this will come and a high logic ability test for voting that will stop low logics from electing crooks !

It's so odd that you want martial law declared but can't give any examples of why we need it.

Haha...I’ll play.
Playing stupid really is a a form of rebuttal for you isn’t it?
How many other nations would allow 29 million low iQ thirdworlders across their border to fuck their citizens over, take entire states and change the outcome of elections without utilizing the worlds most powerful military?

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?

Martial law, under the United States Constitution, is applicable only

in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger;

that is, in cases of serious crime of military jurisdiction subject to court martial rather than grand jury indictment.

Martial law, under the United States Constitution, is applicable only

in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger;

that is, in cases of serious crime of military jurisdiction subject to court martial rather than grand jury indictment.

I’m pretty sure a POTUS can invoke martial law during a time of insurrection. I’m pretty sure we are experiencing an insurrection now.

Martial Law and Domestic Disorder.
President Washington himself took command of state militia called into federal service to quell the Whiskey Rebellion, but there were not too many occasions subsequently in which federal troops or state militia called into federal service were required.United States Adjutant-General, Federal Aid in Domestic Disturbances 1787–1903, S. Doc. No. 209, 57th Congress, 2d sess. (1903); Pollitt, Presidential Use of Troops to Enforce Federal Laws: A Brief History, 36 N.C. L. REV. 117 (1958). United States Marshals were also used on approximately 30 occasions. United States Commission on Civil Rights, Law Enforcement: A Report on Equal Protection in the South (Washington: 1965), 155–159. " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 122, 183); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; vertical-align: top; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 0.8em;">260 Since World War II, however, the President, by virtue of his own powers and the authority vested in him by Congress,10 U.S.C. §§ The other instances were in domestic disturbances at the request of state governors. " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 122, 183); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; vertical-align: top; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 0.8em;">262 In 1957, Governor Faubus employed the Arkansas National Guard to resist court-ordered desegregation in Little Rock, and President Eisenhower dispatched federal soldiers and brought the Guard under federal authority.Proc. No. 3204, 22 Fed. Reg. 7628 (1957); Proc. No. 3497, 27 Fed. Reg. 9681 (1962); Proc. 3542, 28 Fed. Reg. 5707 (1963); Proc. No. 3645, 30 Fed. Reg. 3739 (1965); E.O. 11207, 30 Fed. Reg. 2743 (1965). See Williams v. Wallace, 240 F. Supp. 100 (M.D. Ala. 1965). " style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(51, 122, 183); text-decoration: underline; cursor: pointer; vertical-align: top; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12.800000190734863px; line-height: 0.8em;">266

Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

If it's clear that Democrats cheated to win the 2020 election then Trump has no choice but to use tools like martial law to make things right.

If it's clear that Democrats cheated to win the 2020 election then Trump has no choice but to use tools like martial law to make things right.

They cheated by encouraging 29 million illegal thirdworlders to invade our nation and run their baby factories around the clock.

Sometimes is necessary to take measures like Martial Law.

I have no problems with it.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.
Not only no, but hell no.

Not only no, but hell no.

Why?

Forum List

Back