Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

"The Marxists have embedded themselves as deeply as possible in the very nucleus of our American Civilization and from within have been changing our culture, our moral values, our sense of what is normal and acceptable,"

your cultural and moral values?

like owning and beating black slaves?

like teaching girls to be good wives?

like preaching YOUR religion in schools while demonizing all others?

like teaching your kids to hate homosexuals?

your culture and your morals were bad and wrong.

Changing them was the right thing to do.
Wow, did you get a bulk price for all that straw?

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Speaking as a patriotic American citizen/soldier who has served his nation for going on twenty-eight years, and with respect for the rule of law, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution; i.e . the good of our civilization, no. No I would not. All that red, white and blue pride expressed, I agree with the core sentiment of your post. Allow me to explain. Our nation is not perfect, however, our nation also embodies historically unprecedented individual liberty, freedom and a contract between the government and people dependent upon said government being able to trust us citizens to "behave" for the common good. Enter our very liberal and overly trusting justice and political system which depends on endless checks and balances and majority decision and a host of failsafe back-up contingencies to prevent our government from going full blown authoritarian. Right, so while our laws, our Constitution and our political and justice system machinery are unique and irreplaceable and afford us those hallowed individual freedoms, they were never engineered to survive relentless ideological and cultural assault, as has been occurring since about the 1930's, worsening in the 60's and going full blown critical from the mid-2000's to now.

What I'm getting at is, is as breathtakingly benevolent and patriotic as our system of "tough love" and "endless debate" government is, it is also very easily used by the enemy of our civilization against us. For decades activist judges, radical left lobbyist groups, postmodernist campus intelligentsia, the media and local government officials have been using our system of government, playing the mechanisms of its inherent benevolence toward freedom of the individual, against us. The Marxists have embedded themselves as deeply as possible in the very nucleus of our American Civilization and from within have been changing our culture, our moral values, our sense of what is normal and acceptable, and using our legal and political processes to poise our entire nation on the verge of a revolution from democracy and capitalism to socio-communism and Party dictatorship, something they like to call the dictatorship of the proletariat.

My point, finally. You might be onto something, Broke. While I would hate to see it come to fruition, as the Marxist/postmodernists have been working from within our official bureaucracies for decades to collapse America as we know it, the only effective countermeasure to purging them from our government, culture and society before they initiate a Bolshevik style violent revolution, could be a temporary conservative takeover of our government backed up by the full might of the military. Wouldn't be pretty, for sure; might be necessary. In coming to this rationale for such an action, I have carefully considered and examined the blatant treachery of Democrat sanctuary city mayors and sanctuary state governors, as well as serving Democrat elected officials and presidential candidates who have and do on a daily basis call for and abet the overt breaking of laws on moral grounds, much the same as the theocratic dictatorships of medieval Europe.

I mean, just consider for a moment the attempted coups against our sitting President and the Democrats' publicly expressed desire to break all manner of laws regarding illegal immigration and "forgiveness" of illegal immigrants who have broken laws to get here and remain within our borders and to provide them with citizen level social benefits. In effect, the Democratic Party has already revolted openly against the laws of our nation and our President and his administration and our entire justice system. One could make a long, reasonable argument that if President Trump did seize total control over our government, he would be justified and on the right side of history in doing so in order to restore the rule of law which the Democrats have and continue to throw into pure chaos. My greatest fear? No matter how patriotic or well meaning, what if POTUS or whoever refused to cede power back to the normal rule of law after any such purge of the Democrat Marxists destroying our nation. But, that's a topic of discussion for a different thread.

"The Marxists have embedded themselves as deeply as possible in the very nucleus of our American Civilization and from within have been changing our culture, our moral values, our sense of what is normal and acceptable,"

your cultural and moral values?

like owning and beating black slaves?

like teaching girls to be good wives?

like preaching YOUR religion in schools while demonizing all others?

like teaching your kids to hate homosexuals?

your culture and your morals were bad and wrong.

Changing them was the right thing to do.

At least you have some comprehension of the precedence and reason for the coming flashpoint. Problem is, you assumed treating a dank, cobwebbed and wholly mass murderous ideology re-skinned as a new religion was a good thing; a thing capable of stemming a tide of oppression which has never existed outside the minds of postmodernist ideologues. In this assumption, you and millions of other Americans lose out big time. You've sold out your nation, sold your souls for the ending of a bogeyman who never was. All the while, personal responsibility, love of country and trust in God, respectively and collectively were and remain the panacea. Too late for your kind now, as you've struck beliefs, words and acts against America, your nation, which you can never take back completely. And so the saying goes, "you have made your bed, now . . . "

I’m sure all the “Don’t Tread On Me” tough guys will follow your lead....Does this mean you have faith in the bureaucracy?
No....We don't need MARTIAL law...We need LE to do its fucking job.

Our laws have been rendered useless.
I have many friends in law enforcement, a couple very high in the chain of command...they’ll be the first to tell you their “hands are tied” by politicians.

I’m sure all the “Don’t Tread On Me” tough guys will follow your lead....Does this mean you have faith in the bureaucracy?

I have many friends in law enforcement, a couple very high in the chain of command...they’ll be the first to tell you their “hands are tied” by politicians.

if they have allowed their hands to be tied they have violated theirs oaths and need to quit,,,
they work for the people not politicians,,

Law is only as effective as to the degree that it is enforced.

Then maybe they should begin going rogue...."Just following orders" is the last refuge of cowards.

In any event, this is one of the reasons for the militias....To clean this shit up at the state/local levels....A national declaration of martial law would be a disaster.

Is there really any other way to regain control of federal law and restore order?
Do you really see Americans taking their country back by way of standard operating procedures through the bureaucracy?

I know the notion of such aggressive action scares the piss out of you “give me liberty or give me death” types...but stop and think for a second...you are losing you liberties to the AOC’s and the commie-lites one day at a time anyhoo.

P.S.- Don’t let this thread scare the piss out of you...there is no topic on this board that is more POLITICAL than this.

Speaking as a patriotic American citizen/soldier who has served his nation for going on twenty-eight years, and with respect for the rule of law, the Bill of Rights and the Constitution; i.e . the good of our civilization, no. No I would not. All that red, white and blue pride expressed, I agree with the core sentiment of your post. Allow me to explain. Our nation is not perfect, however, our nation also embodies historically unprecedented individual liberty, freedom and a contract between the government and people dependent upon said government being able to trust us citizens to "behave" for the common good. Enter our very liberal and overly trusting justice and political system which depends on endless checks and balances and majority decision and a host of failsafe back-up contingencies to prevent our government from going full blown authoritarian. Right, so while our laws, our Constitution and our political and justice system machinery are unique and irreplaceable and afford us those hallowed individual freedoms, they were never engineered to survive relentless ideological and cultural assault, as has been occurring since about the 1930's, worsening in the 60's and going full blown critical from the mid-2000's to now.

What I'm getting at is, is as breathtakingly benevolent and patriotic as our system of "tough love" and "endless debate" government is, it is also very easily used by the enemy of our civilization against us. For decades activist judges, radical left lobbyist groups, postmodernist campus intelligentsia, the media and local government officials have been using our system of government, playing the mechanisms of its inherent benevolence toward freedom of the individual, against us. The Marxists have embedded themselves as deeply as possible in the very nucleus of our American Civilization and from within have been changing our culture, our moral values, our sense of what is normal and acceptable, and using our legal and political processes to poise our entire nation on the verge of a revolution from democracy and capitalism to socio-communism and Party dictatorship, something they like to call the dictatorship of the proletariat.

My point, finally. You might be onto something, Broke. While I would hate to see it come to fruition, as the Marxist/postmodernists have been working from within our official bureaucracies for decades to collapse America as we know it, the only effective countermeasure to purging them from our government, culture and society before they initiate a Bolshevik style violent revolution, could be a temporary conservative takeover of our government backed up by the full might of the military. Wouldn't be pretty, for sure; might be necessary. In coming to this rationale for such an action, I have carefully considered and examined the blatant treachery of Democrat sanctuary city mayors and sanctuary state governors, as well as serving Democrat elected officials and presidential candidates who have and do on a daily basis call for and abet the overt breaking of laws on moral grounds, much the same as the theocratic dictatorships of medieval Europe.

I mean, just consider for a moment the attempted coups against our sitting President and the Democrats' publicly expressed desire to break all manner of laws regarding illegal immigration and "forgiveness" of illegal immigrants who have broken laws to get here and remain within our borders and to provide them with citizen level social benefits. In effect, the Democratic Party has already revolted openly against the laws of our nation and our President and his administration and our entire justice system. One could make a long, reasonable argument that if President Trump did seize total control over our government, he would be justified and on the right side of history in doing so in order to restore the rule of law which the Democrats have and continue to throw into pure chaos. My greatest fear? No matter how patriotic or well meaning, what if POTUS or whoever refused to cede power back to the normal rule of law after any such purge of the Democrat Marxists destroying our nation. But, that's a topic of discussion for a different thread.

I love the fact that you are willing to put in the time and effort to explain in depth what I tend to summarize in short...Thank you for that. It often stops the hair splitters and semantic gamers in their tracks. Sometimes I wish I cared to take more time explaining.

What liberties have you lost? Be specific.

For now, let’s go with one so you can stay focused.
My right to sovereignty.....Your turn

I said be specific. How has your right to sovereignty been taken away? Specifically.

Come on bud...playing stupid is no way to rebut.
When elected officials refuse to enforce the laws laid on the books by REAL Americans they are essentially compromising the rights of the citizenry.
Think once...If politicians forced law enforcement to stop arresting drunk drivers they are depriving me of a right to drive on safe roadways.

OK so you gave me a good hypothetical. But since no one has stopped drunk drivers from being arrested, try giving me a real world example of how this is happening to you right now.

I don’t really have the time to play retard games...For ease of understanding I offered you an analogy that flew over your head...OR are you playing stupid again?

The analogy didn't fly over my head. I told you it was a good hypothetical.

I'm asking for a real world example now. Or are you telling me that there are no real world examples and you want Martial Law declared because of hypotheticals?

What liberties have you lost? Be specific.

I said be specific. How has your right to sovereignty been taken away? Specifically.

When elected officials refuse to enforce the laws laid on the books by REAL Americans they are essentially compromising the rights of the citizenry.
Think once...If politicians forced law enforcement to stop arresting drunk drivers they are depriving me of a right to drive on safe roadways.

OK so you gave me a good hypothetical. But since no one has stopped drunk drivers from being arrested, try giving me a real world example of how this is happening to you right now.

I don’t really have the time to play retard games...For ease of understanding I offered you an analogy that flew over your head...OR are you playing stupid again?

And judging by the OP and your post count, you do in fact have all the time in the world to "play retard games".

Then maybe they should begin going rogue...."Just following orders" is the last refuge of cowards.

In any event, this is one of the reasons for the militias....To clean this shit up at the state/local levels....A national declaration of martial law would be a disaster.

Again, that shit sounds super cool and macho..not realistic though.
Very few would be willing to leverage their livelihoods against making a difference for the citizenry.

I love the fact that you are willing to put in the time and effort to explain in depth what I tend to summarize in short...Thank you for that. It often stops the hair splitters and semantic gamers in their tracks. Sometimes I wish I cared to take more time explaining.

It's another one of those slow work days. Thanks for the thread.

And judging by the OP and your post count, you do in fact have all the time in the world to "play retard games".

Are you underhandedly insulting your buddies rightwinger and Golfing Gator ?

Are you underhandedly insulting your buddies rightwinger and Golfing Gator ?

I'm asking you to give me one real world example of your sovereignty being taken away. Not a hypothetical, but an actual instance of it happening to you right now.

"Love it or leave it"

You obviously don't love it, so bye.

So odd that many of you can’t wait to use our mighty military to restore law and order in other countries yet you can’t fathom using it here to restore our own. Meanwhile we’re being shredded from the inside out by Mexico....That's plain fucking weird.

Then you would actually be fascists, brainwashed functional moron. AOC has no power at all you're an idiot. Change the channel for crying out loud...

Forum List

Back