Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

So in other words, it's not needed, and if you rely on it, you will need a booster shot every 6 months for the rest of your life.

Better off to let your body fight it off, and attack the virus on all fronts. Once you establish natural immunity, your body will recognize like viruses, make appropriate adjustments and knock the virus out. You don't need boosters and you don't need gene therapy any more than someone who has caught a cold (Coronavirus) needs it.
Wow, we got a couple medical expert wiz kids here!!! Fascinating

I like challenging people’s thoughts and getting explanation. Nothing wrong with that. People can be whoever they want to be. I’ve never said otherwise. Just having a discussion here
There is asking a question; then there is propaganda as you try to talk them out of their answer. The latter is bad manners; actually, it's being a control freak. No, worse ---- it's a sort of betrayal or fraud: you pretend to be interested in their answer, but in fact you don't ever mean to ACCEPT their answer. You have only asked the question as a thin, entering wedge to trying to persuade them that you are right and great and wonderful and they are wrong and should change forthwith. Am I correct that this is what you are up to?

There is asking a question; then there is propaganda as you try to talk them out of their answer. The latter is bad manners; actually, it's being a control freak. No, worse ---- it's a sort of betrayal or fraud: you pretend to be interested in their answer, but in fact you don't ever mean to ACCEPT their answer. You have only asked the question as a thin, entering wedge to trying to persuade them that you are right and great and wonderful and they are wrong and should change forthwith. Am I correct that this is what you are up to?
I’m not trying to talk anybody out of anything. Challenging points is part of debate. I can do it on any side of any argument. I’m sorry you can’t hang, feel free not to engage with me of its too tough to have to explain yourself and answer challenging questions

Wow, we got a couple medical expert wiz kids here!!! Fascinating
Actually more like a Civil Rights Expert, EEOC Expert and HIPPA Expert, as well as Right To Privacy Expert, and Expert on Freedom of Thought and Expression, and Freedom of Religion.

All of which I might add are being violated by EmperorShitzHizPantz illegal and Unconstitutional Fascist Mandate.

The Science is easy. So Called Vaccines cannot stop a Cold (Coronavirus) and they will never be able to stop the current (Coronavirus)!

You don’t see the point to getting vaxxed?

it reduces chances of infection and severity of infection. That’s why
Since studies are constantly showing 80% of the people who catch these Covids are vaxxed, and the percentage of vaxxed people in the U.S. is not near that, plainly it does not reduce the chance of infection. Indeed, something more sinister may be happening. I just posted that yesterday and referenced it.

And I would like to see serious studies on severity of infection before I believe the continual, hysterical propaganda going on right now. You realize that the pro-vax camp has absolutely nothing left except their claimed reduction in severity of infection to argue for vaccination? That's it, that's all they've got, after all the lying about how the shots would stop the disease, the shots would stop transmission, the shots would end the epidemic, etc., and all of it was lies. Well: maybe it was hope, too. Instead of only trying to get money for Big Pharma and control of the people for the Dems. But their record is so bad that considering they are plainly lying RIGHT NOW about vaccination reducing chances of infection, I would advise people not to uncritically accept their very last stand against the truth! Maybe the shot does reduce severity of infection: I hope so, but they've been wrong about everything else.

I’m not trying to talk anybody out of anything. Challenging points is part of debate. I can do it on any side of any argument. I’m sorry you can’t hang, feel free not to engage with me of its too tough to have to explain yourself and answer challenging questions
How about this, then: are you capable of asking a question and then accepting the answer with a smile and a thank-you for the information and going your way without trying to argue the person out of his or her position? I'm guessing you are not able to do that.

Right, two completely different things. Like I support throwing people in jail who commit murder I don’t support throwing people in jail for farting…. See the difference
Hahaha…so “show me your papers” works for you as an invasion of privacy for Americans.
But ”show me your papers” as an invasion of privacy for 20-40 million illegal trespassers bothers you…Is that what you’re saying?

Actually more like a Civil Rights Expert, EEOC Expert and HIPPA Expert, as well as Right To Privacy Expert, and Expert on Freedom of Thought and Expression, and Freedom of Religion.

All of which I might add are being violated by EmperorShitzHizPantz illegal and Unconstitutional Fascist Mandate.

The Science is easy. So Called Vaccines cannot stop a Cold (Coronavirus) and they will never be able to stop the current (Coronavirus)!
Totally. You really do come off like a super intelligent expert on all those issues! Well done

If Fauci can be a medical expert then I can be a medical expert.
Not really. Listening to Fox News hacks or Facebook memes does not make you a medical expert.

Especially since you barely passed your GED final.

Forum List

Back