Martial Law In the U.S.

And was the leader of a rebellion of his own. We live under a growing tyranny controlled by corporate moguls and venture capitalists. Our forefathers would have rebelled. We should rebel.

Go ahead, arm yourself and organize this rebellion. Put YOUR body and safety where your mouth is.

You have no concept of the reality that is the US Military. Blind obedience is not actually what the military of ours does. It is taught and reminded it has a role to play in safe guarding the Republic from foreign AND DOMESTIC enemies.

Any squirelly orders WILL register on small and large commands. And while there may be a delay in action against illegal unconstitutional orders, that delay will only be the rightful hesitance to ensure that in fact the orders are illegal and unconstitutional.

Any act by this President or any President to seize power through force of arms WILL result in a sundering of the military. There will be whole sale unit desertion from the illegal commands. Even if senior officers fail to act lower ranks WILL.

And I know exactly what will happen when US troops are ordered to engage armed US citizens illegally to ensure a President remains in power against the Constitution. Some will obey , some will refuse and some will turn on the President.

This military is taught the responsibility to critically think and to understand the role it plays in maintaining our form of democracy.

The problem is that the poster either has never served in uniform or did it before the wholesale changes brought about after 1982.

For the benefit of others. 1982 was about the last year when the services as a whole would take any warm body off the street. From the end of the draft until 1982 the services began to weed out the generalised fuckups within the officer ranks and started in on the enlisted folks. Beginning in 1986 (speaking only for the Marines) reenlistment became competitive. You not only had to want to stay in, but you had to be better than everyone else (who wanted to stay in) to earn one of the limited boatspaces. During this same time, the entire establishments training process changed as well.

Those going in today are far less likely to do the things in a blind manner. IF they do, they are punished for it. See the ongoing courts martial for alleged war crimes in Iraq as evidence of this.

Evolution in action.

You have no concept of the reality that is the US Military. Blind obedience is not actually what the military of ours does. It is taught and reminded it has a role to play in safe guarding the Republic from foreign AND DOMESTIC enemies.

Any squirelly orders WILL register on small and large commands. And while there may be a delay in action against illegal unconstitutional orders, that delay will only be the rightful hesitance to ensure that in fact the orders are illegal and unconstitutional.

Any act by this President or any President to seize power through force of arms WILL result in a sundering of the military. There will be whole sale unit desertion from the illegal commands. Even if senior officers fail to act lower ranks WILL.

And I know exactly what will happen when US troops are ordered to engage armed US citizens illegally to ensure a President remains in power against the Constitution. Some will obey , some will refuse and some will turn on the President.

This military is taught the responsibility to critically think and to understand the role it plays in maintaining our form of democracy.

You've got to be frickin kidding me right? This quote is a joke right?

Not one of those 18-23 year old trigger happy programmed robots give a damn about who or what they are shooting at just as long as they can shoot something.

If your statement held any water at all then why are they all not deserting now in Iraq and Afg.? They are killing people there under false pretenses. The reason is they don't care. They are doing what they are told to do without question because that is what they are programmed to do. Sure, there are some that are figuring it out and they are not deserting, they are committing suicide! Why? because they are programmed that desertion is dishonerable. They would rather kill themselves than be frowned upon by society.

The problem is that the poster either has never served in uniform or did it before the wholesale changes brought about after 1982.

For the benefit of others. 1982 was about the last year when the services as a whole would take any warm body off the street. From the end of the draft until 1982 the services began to weed out the generalised fuckups within the officer ranks and started in on the enlisted folks. Beginning in 1986 (speaking only for the Marines) reenlistment became competitive. You not only had to want to stay in, but you had to be better than everyone else (who wanted to stay in) to earn one of the limited boatspaces. During this same time, the entire establishments training process changed as well.

Those going in today are far less likely to do the things in a blind manner. IF they do, they are punished for it. See the ongoing courts martial for alleged war crimes in Iraq as evidence of this.

Evolution in action.

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Army recruited more than 2,600 soldiers under new lower aptitude standards this year, helping the service beat its goal of 80,000 recruits in the throes of an unpopular war and mounting casualties.

The recruiting mark comes a year after the Army missed its recruitment target by the widest margin since 1979, which had triggered a boost in the number of recruiters, increased bonuses, and changes in standards.

The Army recruited 80,635 soldiers, roughly 7,000 more than last year. Of those, about 70,000 were first-time recruits who had never served before.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15197832/

2005 October 05 Wednesday
US Army Lowers Recruiting Standards Due To Iraq
Recruiting shortfalls as young men decide Iraq is not worth dying for have led the US Army to announce yet another lowering of standards on recruits.

The Department of Defense "standards on qualification tests call for at least 60 percent Category 1 to 3 (the higher end of testing) and 4 percent Category 4," the lowest end, Harvey said. "The other services follow that standard and the Army National Guard always followed it as well. But the active Army chose a standard of 67 percent in Categories 1-3, and 2 percent Category 4." It now would use the Defense Department guidelines, he said.

This basically lowers the IQ standards for recruits. This will reduce average effectiveness of military units. Perhaps the military can compensate somewhat by assigning dummies to Korea and other places where combat is unlikely.

The 6000 to 8000 soldier recruiting shortfall for the last year is behind the policy change.

Coming off a recruiting year in which the Army fell short of its goal of 80,000 active-duty soldiers, Army Secretary Francis J. Harvey announced that the Army would allow up to 4% of its recruiting class to be Category IV recruits — those who scored between the 16th and 30th percentile in the battery of aptitude tests that the Defense Department gives to all potential military personnel.

The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) has 4 sections (known as the Armed Forces Qualification Test or AFQT) that are pretty heavily "g" loaded. In other words, the sections are similar to IQ tests and measure what IQ tests measure. The standards lowering is being done for results from the AFQT subsections of the ASVAB.

The US military has spent large sums of money on psychometric research for decades and has found that IQ correlates heavily with ability to carry out military duties and not get oneself and fellow soldiers killed. So the US military is very keen on keeping out the dummies. The military correctly sees that maintaining military standards is a matter of life and death. If only medical school admissions boards which lower standards for blacks and Hispanics took the same approach the number of deaths from malpractice would be lower. But I digress.

A previous report by Steve Sailer mentioned that the category IV recruits are below 92 IQ and the US Army already doubled its category IV intake last year from 1% to 2%.

Almost nobody in the media is aware of the vast investment the U.S. military has made over the last 88 years in IQ testing of potential recruits, and the huge number of correlation studies they have done comparing soldiers' IQ with their actual performance. I was only barely aware of it myself until I spent hours last fall interviewing military psychometricians for my article showing that John F. Kerry scored a bit lower on his officer application IQ test than George W. Bush did. (This was the report that Tom Brokaw asked Kerry about on the NBC Nightly News.)

Because the U.S. military knows that bad things tend to happen to low IQ soldiers—and to their comrades who have the misfortune to be standing nearby—since 1991 only about one percent of new enlistees have IQs below the 30th percentile (i.e., an IQ of about 92). (See Table 2.8 in this Defense Department report.)

Last year, the Army announced that because of tribulations in meeting recruitment quotas due to the Iraq War, it would up its share of new soldiers scoring below the 30th percentile all the way to 2 percent.

Since the black IQ average is 85 and 85 is well below 92 that 30th percentile cut-off point makes a substantial majority of blacks ineligible for service in the US military. By one estimate three fifths of blacks and one fifth of whites aren't smart enough to join the military under the tougher pre-Iraq standard. Letting in more lower IQ recruits will especially help with black and Hispanic recruitment.
http://www.parapundit.com/archives/003026.html

Yes, the Tyrants of Sand Hill Road!

This is why conspiracy types don't get taken seriously.

Wow, you are really blind. So tell us oh wise one, who truly controls the government? The President, Congress, or the banks?

Have any of you people served in the military? I have and I know what I am talking about. Our military will not blindly follow a President if he tries to illegally seize power.

As for the ignorant comment that the 18 to 23 year olds will just blindly shot anyone, grow the hell up. They do not desert because this war is neither illegal nor immoral. No matter how many times you dipshits claim otherwise.

WASHINGTON - The U.S. Army recruited more than 2,600 soldiers under new lower aptitude standards this year, helping the service beat its goal of 80,000 recruits in the throes of an unpopular war and mounting casualties.

The recruiting mark comes a year after the Army missed its recruitment target by the widest margin since 1979, which had triggered a boost in the number of recruiters, increased bonuses, and changes in standards.

The Army recruited 80,635 soldiers, roughly 7,000 more than last year. Of those, about 70,000 were first-time recruits who had never served before.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15197832/

Initial entry standards being lowered do not indicate that training standards are being lowered.

IF you can demonstrate that we have lowered the standards to join, and also shortened bootcamp by lowering standards there, and also lowered the graduation requirements for SOI, and that the MCRE standards are also lowered, then and only then you may have a case.

Until then you are blowing smoke.

Nice try though.

You've got to be frickin kidding me right? This quote is a joke right?

Not one of those 18-23 year old trigger happy programmed robots give a damn about who or what they are shooting at just as long as they can shoot something. Source?

If your statement held any water at all then why are they all not deserting now in Iraq and Afg.? They are killing people there under false pretenses. The reason is they don't care. They are doing what they are told to do without question because that is what they are programmed to do. Sure, there are some that are figuring it out and they are not deserting, they are committing suicide! Why? because they are programmed that desertion is dishonerable. They would rather kill themselves than be frowned upon by society.

Yep, jus like the energizer bunny. Wind em up and kill, kill, kill.

Actually, those who serve are measurably better than those who don't, can't, or won't. So, that means you are really screwed by the 18-23 y/o here in the states.

Better double the layers on your tinfoil.

Initial entry standards being lowered do not indicate that training standards are being lowered.

IF you can demonstrate that we have lowered the standards to join, and also shortened bootcamp by lowering standards there, and also lowered the graduation requirements for SOI, and that the MCRE standards are also lowered, then and only then you may have a case.

Until then you are blowing smoke.

Nice try though.

Pressed by the demands of two wars, plus mandates to expand,
reorganize, and modernize, the Army is nearing its breaking point,"
according to the Journal, which also ran a companion article on how
much the service has been forced to lower its mental, physical and
moral standards to meet recruitment targets.

Some 15 percent of Army recruits last year were granted "waivers"
from the Army's minimum standards -- about half of those were
"moral waivers." In other words, the Army has allowed new recruits
to enter the service despite prior criminal records. Only 82
percent of recruits had a high school diploma or its equivalent,
below the Army's benchmark of 90 percent and the lowest rate since
1981, according to the Center for Strategic and Budgetary
Assessments.

From just more than 1.6 million soldiers at the height of the
Vietnam War, the Army's active-duty force fell to a half million
troops by the mid-1990s, following the end of the Cold War.
Counting reserve and National Guard forces, the Army's total
strength stands at about 1 million soldiers, of whom less than
400,000 are trained for combat.

That troop level was considered adequate for conventional conflicts
with clear military and political objectives such as the first Gulf
War, in which the U.S. used overwhelming force to quickly prevail.
But it has proven far less suitable for the kind of prolonged
occupation and unconventional war that Washington is waging in
Iraq.

Military leaders such as then-Army Chief of Staff Gen. Eric
Shinseki warned the Bush administration even before the 2003 Iraq
war that several hundred thousand troops would be required to
stabilize Iraq.

Then-Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, however, was determined to
show that a "transformed" military -- one that used advanced
technology to make up for numbers -- was the wave of the future,
repeatedly rejecting appeals by his commanders, Congress and some
of his neoconservative allies to expand the army's size.

It was not until Rumsfeld was ousted after last November's
elections -- nearly four years into the U.S. occupation -- that
Bush finally agreed. In January, his new defense secretary, Robert
Gates, called for an increase in army ranks to nearly 550,000 and
in the Marines, from 175,000 to 202,000.

These increases, however, will be phased in over five years,
offering little relief to stresses in the existing force, according
to defense experts.

In addition to lowered standards for recruitment, the biggest
concerns at the moment have to do with readiness and training. As
more troops are rotated into Iraq for the "surge," the amount of
time devoted to training has been substantially reduced.
http://ins.onlinedemocracy.ca/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=8805

EOTS, I gave you four easy to research benchmarks. So far you have only demonstrated one. Lowered initial entry standards only demonstrate that an person recruited under them will have a tougher time graduating boot camp and SOI.

Can you demonstrate that the standards for Boot Camp and SOI have also been reduced to allow more people to graduate?

Finally, the MCRE (AKA MCRES) is a unit evaluation. Those evaluations are conducted by teams outside the chain of command. Since it is a unit evaluation everyone gets scoped out. Less training time between deployments indicates a more veteran unit with less attrition.

Bottom line is that anyone can make pronouncements of doom and gloom. But, each benchmark I gave you either will or will not support your arguements based on verifiable stats.

Come on dude,

... bring it.

EOTS, I gave you four easy to research benchmarks. So far you have only demonstrated one. Lowered initial entry standards only demonstrate that an person recruited under them will have a tougher time graduating boot camp and SOI.

Can you demonstrate that the standards for Boot Camp and SOI have also been reduced to allow more people to graduate?

Finally, the MCRE (AKA MCRES) is a unit evaluation. Those evaluations are conducted by teams outside the chain of command. Since it is a unit evaluation everyone gets scoped out. Less training time between deployments indicates a more veteran unit with less attrition.

Bottom line is that anyone can make pronouncements of doom and gloom. But, each benchmark I gave you either will or will not support your arguements based on verifiable stats.

Come on dude,

... bring it.

He doesn't deal with facts. Just conspiracies.

He's not stupid. But he is comfortable with sources that are inflammatory and deeply one-sided as well. I just want to see if he is willing to challenge his comfort zone.

Look I can post articles on the reduction the quality of troops the lowering of basic requirements and there are many ways these opinions could be disputed but I believe these question arose around the issue of how troops would responded to martial law and someone else raised the issue of declining troop quality and while i do believe this is true for a number of reasons it is not relevant point to me ...
these are basically my views on fema and martial law and how troops would play into that and while i recognize it is a opinion ,I believe it to be a reasoned and legitimate one and not in the category of tinfoil hats or big foot and other such nonsense
the front lines..ground zero is Texas when the shit hits the fan thats likely where it will originate..thats probably part of the reason lookout feels this tension more than others
NAFTA and the NAFTA super hyway, a north American union are reality and the plans are well under way as we speak
agreements to merge Canadian us and Mexican military for emergency or disaster programs that include martial law and civil dissidence are in place as well as a record number of immigrants serving the us military especially from Mexico
in the case of Texas it could very well be Mexican forces and immigrant forces playing a major role in the enforcement so it wiould not have to be americain troops doing the dirty work of Martial law
I would like to also clarify what I think this means , what it will look like and I think in many ways Nazi Germany's a good example, life in Germany for the average good German was not some living hell in fact for many it was just the best time ever
the majority never openly witnessed atrocity's they could always write them off to rumor or exaggerations or make justifications but it was not a direct part of there daily life
they where good people they loved here mothers and their mothers loved them and baked them strudel and they ate big sausages and drank beer and danced and sang and cheered the homeland and there leader. no one was getting there doors kicked in people where not being mowed down in the streets indiscriminately and it wont be and isn't much different here
it ill only be certain people certain groups... it will be done for the good of the whole for security
it will be easy to ignore for those not involved and with control of the INTERNET... easy to stem the flow of truthful information and it will happen in increments
it is the 30 sec sound bite mentality reflected in the assumption that if it has not happened yet it never will..any number of abuses could occur,, in the event of a terror attack from a domestic Muslim group... it could be used to crush decent of the Texas corridor.. it could be used for domestic terrorist that don't need to be given the benefit of due process, and much of it in theory could be policed by multi national forces...it is one piece of over all one world socialist agenda

Lower Standards Help Army Recruit More
The Associated Press
Tuesday, October 10, 2006; 4:38 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/10/10/AR2006101000131.html
Immigration and Military Enlistment: The Pentagon's Push for the DREAM Act Heats Up
Wednesday, 01 August 2007
by Jorge Mariscal

About 8,000 permanent resident aliens already enlist in the U.S. military every year, an influx that partially offsets the dramatic drop in Black recruitment since George Bush began his wars. The Pentagon hopes to swell these ranks through a program with the acronym DREAM, that "would tie permanent legal residency to military service." Conceivably, the author writes, passage of the DREAM Act could provide green cards "to the some 750,000 undocumented military-age youth" - a portion of whom, the Pentagon hopes, would join the military. Desperate for recruits, war planners put their own twist on an immigration bill: "Uncle Sam Wants You."

http://www.blackagendareport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=301&Itemid=36

Overzealous military recruiters target Latinos
http://www.laprensa-sandiego.org/archieve/november14-03/comment.htm

Military of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Also, the Mexican Army provided aid to the US when the hurricanes Katrina and ... Barbuda · Bahamas · Barbados · Belize · Canada · Costa Rica · Cuba · Dominica ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_Mexico -
Mexican Troops On US Soil

Associated Press | September 8 2005
By Olga R. Rodriguez
..............................................................................................................................................
COMMENT:
This is absolutely a conditioning exercise to get the American people to accept the presence of foreign troops on American soil. The Globalists who are hell-bent on destroying this country are exploiting the horrible tragedy on the Gulf Coast to finally do what they've wanted to do for years: crush American soverignty. For years Alex Jones has been investigating the joint exercises held by US and foreign troops and has witnessed these forces training and preparing for this moment when they would be able to invade by invitation.
....................................................................................................................................................

Mexican army convoys and a navy ship laden with food, supplies and specialists traveled to the United States Wednesday to help in the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. It was a highly symbolic journey marking the first time Mexico's military has aided its northern neighbor.

A convoy of 45 vehicles and 196 soldiers arrived at the border city of Nuevo Laredo Wednesday night. It was to cross into U.S. territory early today, Gen. Francisco Ortiz Valadez told reporters as his men refueled at a local gas station.

He said the troops would help evacuee operations in San Antonio.

"Our mission is to give aid to the civilian population affected by the disaster," Ortiz said.

Federal police briefly blocked the highway in both directions as the convoy arrived at the gasoline station.

Radio talk shows and newspapers in Mexico buzzed with excitement over news that this country, long on the receiving end of U.S. disaster relief, was sending a hurricane aid convoy north.
RELATED:
Ongoing Desensitization: USJFCOM and U.S. Marine Corps Co-sponsor Joint Urban Warrior 05

The convoy represents the first Mexican military unit to operate on U.S. soil since 1846, when Mexican troops briefly marched into Texas, which had separated from Mexico and joined the United States.

The effort includes military specialists, doctors, nurses and engineers carrying water treatment plants, mobile kitchens, food and blankets.

"This is just an act of solidarity between two peoples who are brothers," said Ruben Aguilar, a spokesman for Mexican President Vicente Fox.

Army press office employee Francisco Aguilar said he did not have details of the convoy's precise location. It originally was scheduled to arrive in Houston to provide food for evacuees, but apparently had been rerouted to Dallas.

All of the convoy's partici pants will be unarmed. In July 2004, Mexican troops interrupted the funeral of a Mexican- born Marine killed in Iraq. They objected to the nonworking, ceremonial rifles carried by two Marines who came from the United States for the ceremony.

Mexico later apologized but said it has an obligation to enforce a ban on foreign troops carrying weapons in its territory.

The convoy has "a very high symbolic content," said Javier Oliva, a political scientist at Mexico's National Autonomous University. "This is a very sensitive subject, for historic and political reasons."

The relief mission was controversial for some Mexican lawmakers, who said the president should have sought Senate approval before sending troops abroad. But the Fox administration said no such approval was needed for aid missions. But it nevertheless later asked permission and the Senate approved it.

The government was planning to send a second, 12-vehicle aid convoy to the United States sometime this week and has sent a Mexican navy ship equipped with rescue vehicles and helicopters to the Mississippi coast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican military enters Texas for first time since 1846
ASSOCIATED PRESS | September 8, 2005
By Abe Levy

LAREDO, Texas – A Mexican army convoy began crossing into the United States on Thursday to bring aid to victims of Hurricane Katrina.

Carrying water treatment plants and mobile kitchens that can feed 7,000 people daily, the convoy bound for San Antonio is the first Mexican military unit to operate on U.S. soil since 1846.

The first green tractor-trailers, with Mexican flags attached to the tops of their cabs, crossed the international bridge at Laredo at about 8:15 a.m. The rest of the 45-vehicle convoy was in a staging area on the U.S. side in about 15 minutes.

The convoy will be escorted by the U.S. Army and the Texas Department of Public Safety. It was scheduled to leave after the leader of the convoy, Gen. Francisco Ortiz Valadez, greeted the head of the U.S. Army unit in charge of the escort, Brig. Gen. F. Joseph Prasek.

Military engineers, doctors and nurses are among the 200 people headed to San Antonio.

The Mexican government was already planning another 12-vehicle aid convoy for this week. It has sent a Mexican navy ship toward the Mississippi coast with rescue vehicles and helicopters.

Mexico has sent disaster relief aid missions to other Latin American nations, but not to the United States.

In 1846, Mexican troops briefly advanced just north of the Rio Grande in Texas, which had then recently joined the United States. Mexico, however, did not then recognize the Rio Grande as the U.S. border.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexican Troops Aid Katrina Efforts

FOX News | September 8, 2005

LAREDO, Texas — A Mexican army convoy began crossing into the United States on Thursday to bring aid to victims of Hurricane Katrina (search).

Carrying water treatment plants and mobile kitchens that can feed 7,000 people daily, the convoy bound for San Antonio is the first Mexican military unit to operate on U.S. soil since 1846.

The first of 45 vehicles in the convoy crossed the international bridge at Laredo at about 8:15 a.m. Military engineers, doctors and nurses are among the 200 people headed to San Antonio.

Mexico has sent disaster relief aid missions to other Latin American nations, but not to the United States.

In 1846, Mexican troops briefly advanced just north of the Rio Grande (search) in Texas, which had then recently joined the United States. Mexico, however, did not then recognize the Rio Grande as the U.S. border.

The two countries quickly became mired in the Mexican-American War (search), which led to the loss of half of Mexico's territory in 1848.

...................................................................................................................................................

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

What a joke. A couple hundred UNARMED Mexican troops arrive to help us ( ohh did you forget all the German pilots that flew AWACS for us after 9/11?) after a natural disaster and your on about martial law and Mexican troops enforcing Martial law in the US.

You are aware, I hope, that hundreds of foreign troops are in our Country all the time, in training around the Country? Maybe we plan to arm them and rush them into enforcing this fictional Martial law you keep claiming is coming.

About 8,000 permanent resident aliens already enlist in the U.S. military every year, an influx that partially offsets the dramatic drop in Black recruitment since George Bush began his wars. The Pentagon hopes to swell these ranks through a program with the acronym DREAM, that "would tie permanent legal residency to military service." Conceivably, the author writes, passage of the DREAM Act could provide green cards "to the some 750,000 undocumented military-age youth" - a portion of whom, the Pentagon hopes, would join the military. Desperate for recruits, war planners put their own twist on an immigration bill: "Uncle Sam Wants You."

I believe if we allow LEGAL aliens to serve in our military that as soon as they finish a single enlistment of at least 4 years they should have the right to be made full citizens. If they are willing to protect our Country it is the least we can do. And NOTICE the Military only enlists LEGAL aliens. Any illegal alien caught in the military is dismissed and deported.

Forum List

Back