Martial Law Imminent USA 2009!

no way---I'm looking for the rogue Yugoslavians :cool:

Any word on why we are all going to be thrown into Prison or what they are going to do with us after they enslave us? I want to dress appropriately.

I don't think it's formal but I think they prefer it if you wear all your gold and diamonds

To prison or to a labor camp...I don't think so. I thought Blackwater was hired to protect us anyway. What happened to them?:(

clowns and fools...are you 2 morons trying to imply this is not a issue of concern

thank god there are others that value liberty .

.HARDIN - Michael Hilton of American Police Force arrived in Hardin with promises of Mercedes police cars and expertise in operating prisons. He delivered the cars last week, but may have learned about prisons following a 1993 conviction for grand theft.

Public records from police and state and federal courts in California show that Michael Anthony Hilton, using that name and more than a dozen aliases over several years, is cited in multiple criminal, civil and bankruptcy cases, and was sentenced in 1993 to two years in state prison in California.

Hilton pleaded guilty in March 1993 to 14 felonies, including 10 counts of grand theft, one count of attempted grand theft and three counts of diversion of construction funds, according to Orange County court records. He was sentenced to two years in prison, but it is unclear how much time he served.

Court records in that case list his real name as Michael Hilton, but they also include the aliases Midrag Ilia Dokovitch, Midrag Ilia Dokovich and Michael Miodrag.

Hilton, who speaks heavily accented English, has told reporters that he is a naturalized U.S. citizen originally from Montenegro, a country bordering Serbia, and once part of the former Republic of Yugoslavia.

The same aliases and other similar ones, all with slightly different spellings, show up in many other court documents citing Hilton, including a May 2003 Orange County case in which Hilton pleaded guilty

American Police Force official has extensive criminal record

clowns and fools...are you 2 morons trying to imply this is not a issue of concern

.HARDIN - Michael Hilton of American Police Force arrived in Hardin with promises of Mercedes police cars and expertise in operating prisons. He delivered the cars last week, but may have learned about prisons following a 1993 conviction for grand theft.

Public records from police and state and federal courts in California show that Michael Anthony Hilton, using that name and more than a dozen aliases over several years, is cited in multiple criminal, civil and bankruptcy cases, and was sentenced in 1993 to two years in state prison in California.

Hilton pleaded guilty in March 1993 to 14 felonies, including 10 counts of grand theft, one count of attempted grand theft and three counts of diversion of construction funds, according to Orange County court records. He was sentenced to two years in prison, but it is unclear how much time he served.

Court records in that case list his real name as Michael Hilton, but they also include the aliases Midrag Ilia Dokovitch, Midrag Ilia Dokovich and Michael Miodrag.

Hilton, who speaks heavily accented English, has told reporters that he is a naturalized U.S. citizen originally from Montenegro, a country bordering Serbia, and once part of the former Republic of Yugoslavia.

The same aliases and other similar ones, all with slightly different spellings, show up in many other court documents citing Hilton, including a May 2003 Orange County case in which Hilton pleaded guilty

Well, it seems clear that Hilton is a criminal, a con man, a fraud, and should certainly be investigated, which is being done. If they were truly part of some conspiracy, they wouldn't be.

Gee what gives you that idea??? We're giving it all of the serious consideration it deserves. Any word on what knocked down the light poles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11?

Meh--we had a good run. Everything has to end sometime. Seeing as how you've totally made a mockery of the implied "responsibility" that goes with the first amendment, you're not helping matters.

We're trying to discuss 9/11 here on another thread. I simply ask you for an opinion on the matter after giving mine. You won't answer. Instead, you libel pretty much the entire federal government instead.

If this is what you think of your rights--that there are no implied responsibilities that go along with them...you don't deserve them quite frankly.

But anyway, you have the strict right to say whatever you want as do I. Except I take it seriously; you do not. Which is why you're wasting electrons with Montenegrin dudes arriving in Mercedes and drumming that up to some sort of threat to anybody and why you sponsor someone like Fecal who is probably too poor to afford his desperately needed medications.

I suppose you can go on doing what you're doing but please don't mock us for mocking you when your premise is so, frankly, well stupid. I'm sure you can find some 7-10 minute YouTube video that explains everything that were produced by someone who is equally as unbalanced. Go ahead. Just don't expect to be taken seriously until you start taking responsibility for your actions.

Last edited:

Gee what gives you that idea??? We're giving it all of the serious consideration it deserves. Any word on what knocked down the light poles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11?

Meh--we had a good run. Everything has to end sometime. Seeing as how you've totally made a mockery of the implied "responsibility" that goes with the first amendment, you're not helping matters.

We're trying to discuss 9/11 here on another thread. I simply ask you for an opinion on the matter after giving mine. You won't answer. Instead, you libel pretty much the entire federal government instead.

If this is what you think of your rights--that there are no implied responsibilities that go along with them...you don't deserve them quite frankly.

But anyway, you have the strict right to say whatever you want as do I. Except I take it seriously; you do not. Which is why you're wasting electrons with Montenegrin dudes arriving in Mercedes and drumming that up to some sort of threat to anybody and why you sponsor someone like Fecal who is probably too poor to afford his desperately needed medications.

I suppose you can go on doing what you're doing but please don't mock us for mocking you when your premise is so, frankly, well stupid. I'm sure you can find some 7-10 minute YouTube video that explains everything that were produced by someone who is equally as unbalanced. Go ahead. Just don't expect to be taken seriously until you start taking responsibility for your actions.

we... don't take you seriously corndog ...you are in bed with the terrorist and hate and mock the victims family's ..like your friend glen beck

Well, it seems clear that Hilton is a criminal, a con man, a fraud, and should certainly be investigated, which is being done. If they were truly part of some conspiracy, they wouldn't be.

nonsense..it was investigative reporting that has brought this to light and it would be easy with the pervasive attitudes of complacency expressed by many to replace the criminal with another.. throw a spin on it and carry on...the criminal heading the show is not even the main issue..the whole concept is criminal

When in anger fear or doubt
run in circles, scream and shout.

ok, remember to tell the orderly that you need your jacket again

Nothing in the news report remotely links them to Blackwater (which doesn't go by that name anymore, they have a new one). Nor is there anything in the report about what they plan to do with the prison, except that it appears NOT to be terror suspects.

again, aren't links supposed to support your claims?

they were taken off the blackwater site this morning

where in anything i wrote would you get that...the fight to maintain our liberty is never over

no no no---the hardin thingy
yes, Eots saved the day
the evil yugo invasion has been stopped

I cant believe the mindless reaction to armed foreign mercenaries driving around in vehicles marked as police and no I don't believe its over they will count on reactions like yours throw a spin on it replace the man now fronting the operation and carry on ..

no no no---the hardin thingy
yes, Eots saved the day

I cant believe the mindless reaction to armed foreign mercenaries driving around in vehicles marked as police and no I don't believe its over they will count on reactions like yours throw a spin on it replace the man now fronting the operation and carry on ..
you better not be online then
they will find you

yes, Eots saved the day

you better not be online then
they will find you

stupid..

Forum List

Back