Married People of USMB - Why are you online tonight?

Because the joys of sex are inversely proportional to the length of time married, or at least that's what my family assures me...

why should valentine's day be any different from any other day? i spend time with my family as often as i want to.

Because Hallmark has declared it a national day of wasting money on crap that - if you really love someone - you would be doing anyway.

I am possibly the most unromantic, skeptical bitch on this forum.

why should valentine's day be any different from any other day? i spend time with my family as often as i want to.

Because Hallmark has declared it a national day of wasting money on crap that - if you really love someone - you would be doing anyway.

Right wing women tend to be that way.

It's that bitch part that cancels out the rest of the good stuff.

It's that bitch part that cancels out the rest of the good stuff.

I wish I could say I disagree..

Forum List

Back