~Married Many Times~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Do you know anyone in your life, that is close to setting a world record for being married the most number of times??
I know someone who has been married 8 times.....8 fucking times...and one of them, she married twice!
Now...she's not married again, prolly out looking for number 9.
What I don't get.....is.....she must be a fuck up, something has to be totally wrong with her, in order to not stay in a marriage. Because surely to God, she doesn't keep on finding that many nitwits!

And then I wonder, what do the gents think...when they find out she has been married that many times??
I know if it were me....and I was dating someone who had been married 8 times....I am certain I would be asking questions as to the why and how that happened.
I believe if you haven't gotten the marriage part down pat by the third go round...you need to fucking call it quits :lol:

Do you know anyone in your life, that is close to setting a world record for being married the most number of times??
I know someone who has been married 8 times.....8 fucking times...and one of them, she married twice!
What I don't get.....is.....she must be a fuck up, something has to be totally wrong with her, in order to not stay in a marriage. Because surely to God, she doesn't keep on finding that many nitwits!

And then I wonder, what do the gents think...when they find out she has been married that many times??
I know if it were me....and I was dating someone who had been married 8 times....I am certain I would be asking questions as to the why and how that happened.
I believe if you haven't gotten the marriage part down pat by the third go round...you need to fucking call it quits :lol:

why is it her fault? Maybe she makes bad choices.

Glynn Wolfe, married 29 times.
He was a Baptist minister in Calif. and married Linda Essex (his last wife before he died in 1997), she was something like a fourth or fifth cousin removed from my Dad's side of the family.

I know a woman married 8 times to 8 different men. Dunno what it is. Maybe they just like to get married and the marriage as long as it is that 'blissful' stage. then reality kicks in and they head out.

are her ex's still living?

Oh yeah, the ex husbands are still living, none of them have died on her.
It's like she gets bored......and then decides to move on to somebody better.
None of the men seem to be sad that she got away either........I think there are just a certain kind of people that are not meant to marry.....settle down.

why is it her fault? Maybe she makes bad choices.

Exactly....my best friend (she's visiting my kids with me now in NC) has been married 5 times. I'm sure she's not perfect, but she just seems to attract the jerks! One husband she's still friends with and said she'll always love him, they divorced because he had (has) such a bad drug problem and she just couldn't live with that anymore. 2 others decided they just wanted to beat on her, i'm not sure about the others. Right now she "may" be going through another divorce. I told her i'd slap the crap out of her if she did it again!!!!! I've been married twice, the current one has gone on 32 yrs...so i guess we might make it :)

Maybe your friend is a student of Elizabeth Taylor

“I’ve only slept with men I’ve been married to. How many women can make that claim?”

“I am a very committed wife. And I should be committed too – for being married so many times.”

Read more: Top 10 Quotes by Elizabeth Taylor | Top 10 Lists | TopTenz.net

I relate to that first quote of Liz's. It happens and it's FUN!!! Some of us are not cut out for marriage. We're too excitin`!!!!!! :lol: Marriage gets stale, for those of us, from this persuasion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back