~Married Many Times~

Do you know anyone in your life, that is close to setting a world record for being married the most number of times??
I know someone who has been married 8 times.....8 fucking times...and one of them, she married twice!
Now...she's not married again, prolly out looking for number 9.
What I don't get.....is.....she must be a fuck up, something has to be totally wrong with her, in order to not stay in a marriage. Because surely to God, she doesn't keep on finding that many nitwits!

And then I wonder, what do the gents think...when they find out she has been married that many times??
I know if it were me....and I was dating someone who had been married 8 times....I am certain I would be asking questions as to the why and how that happened.
I believe if you haven't gotten the marriage part down pat by the third go round...you need to fucking call it quits :lol:

why is it her fault? Maybe she makes bad choices.

I never meant for it to sound like it's her fault.

Do you know anyone in your life, that is close to setting a world record for being married the most number of times??
I know someone who has been married 8 times.....8 fucking times...and one of them, she married twice!
What I don't get.....is.....she must be a fuck up, something has to be totally wrong with her, in order to not stay in a marriage. Because surely to God, she doesn't keep on finding that many nitwits!

And then I wonder, what do the gents think...when they find out she has been married that many times??
I know if it were me....and I was dating someone who had been married 8 times....I am certain I would be asking questions as to the why and how that happened.
I believe if you haven't gotten the marriage part down pat by the third go round...you need to fucking call it quits :lol:

It may not have been your intent but you did
.she must be a fuck up, something has to be totally wrong with her, in order to not stay in a marriage. Because surely to God, she doesn't keep on finding that many nitwits!

.she must be a fuck up, something has to be totally wrong with her, in order to not stay in a marriage. Because surely to God, she doesn't keep on finding that many nitwits!

Well hells bells.....she's been someone I've known for years....we are friends for Christ's sake.
I can call her up and say "what's going on bitch??"...and she'll think nothing of it ~LoL~
I have even said something to her about how many times she has been married.
But.....I only wish her the best, honestly......whatever she does with her life, she does.
And yeah...I called her a fuck up....but hey, it's not like I wouldn't say it to her face~

Well hells bells.....she's been someone I've known for years....we are friends for Christ's sake.
I can call her up and say "what's going on bitch??"...and she'll think nothing of it ~LoL~
But.....I only wish her the best, honestly......whatever she does with her life, she does.
And yeah...I called her a fuck up....but hey, it's not like I wouldn't say it to her face~

Since you know her real well you already had the answer to her problem so why did you start a thread about her?

I asked why you were blaming her since you were doing that, even if it wasn't your intent.

Since you know her real well you already had the answer to her problem so why did you start a thread about her?

I asked why you were blaming her since you were doing that, even if it wasn't your intent.

I have known her for a long time...yes.
I know her pretty well....yes.
But I still have no fucking clue whey she married so many times.
I said to her once......you keep getting married and divorced, you'll make it into the Guiness Book of World records ~LoL~
That was about the extent of the marriage talk......I really have no clue why she keeps doing it.
And I started a thread because I felt like it :razz:

What's wrong with the men who marry her? Who in God's name is saying "Well, she's been married six other times, but I know she means it with me."
Mr. Toro, haven't you heard? True love is blind.

White-cane-300x300.jpg

that's the same way my friend and i are...we can say anything to eachother. We call eachother out on stuff all the time, sometimes people can't believe we're actually friends! But i know we can say whatever we want to eachother, tell all our "secrets" and it doesn't go any further. But that's what real friends are like...

Sounds like she'd be a natural when it comes to successfully selling time-shares.

OMG.....

8 times...

If someone has been married 8 time then there is something wrong with that individual and that individual doesn't realize it.

You would think after the second or third marriage that marriage isn't for you..

I bet she has a nice ring collection...

I suppose 8 marriages defines insanity.. :lol:

Besides, I have a better question. If a woman gets married and divorced 8 times do they get alimony from 8 different men??

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back