Married... and flirting on line... is it OK?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

what do you PERSONALLY think? This is not a "right or wrong" answer.
Personal opinions only.... along with any reasoning ... thanks! :)

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

If it's you, I approve. :thup:

Is flirting online --- or even a textual relationship --- different from flirting IRL?

Btw --- what other kinds of opinions are there besides 'personal'? :rofl:

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

Is flirting online --- or even a textual relationship --- different from flirting IRL?

So many people try to be "logical" or make a case that is airtight... I'm just looking for opinions :)

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

So many people try to be "logical" or make a case that is airtight... I'm just looking for opinions :)

Flirting is emotional (and personal), so .... yer not gonna get objective opinion.
Best I can do in that direction would be a diaper answer -- "it depends".

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

define flirting...

Hmmm.... have you read many of my posts?

:)
Yes. Again, define flirting. As stated by Pogo it's a subjective thing, so it depends on context and the perspective of the observer and your own personal intentions.

A smile or a glance can be a flirtation in the right context. Written flirtations can be just as easy to make.

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

define flirting...

Yes. Again, define flirting. As stated by Pogo it's a subjective thing, so it depends on context and the perspective of the observer and your own personal intentions.

A smile or a glance can be a flirtation in the right context. Written flirtations can be just as easy to make.

I consider many of my posts to be flirtatious... in MY mind they are! Smiles and winks are my way of flirting on here, or even a positive statement - but do you think it is OK as a married person to WILLINGLY flirt? If it's intentional? Or does it have to cross some sort of line for it to be wrong or "no ok"...?

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

define flirting...

I consider many of my posts to be flirtatious... in MY mind they are! Smiles and winks are my way of flirting on here, or even a positive statement - but do you think it is OK as a married person to WILLINGLY flirt? If it's intentional? Or does it have to cross some sort of line for it to be wrong or "no ok"...?
Depends on the context of the flirt and how your spouse would view it. Smiles and winks are not necessarily flirtatious.

Assuming it is for example saying I'd love to lick your ___ all night long and let you ____ in my mouth again and again. That would be pretty bad unless of course your spouse was encouraging you to do so.

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

define flirting...

Depends on the context of the flirt and how your spouse would view it. Smiles and winks are not necessarily flirtatious.

Assuming it is for example saying I'd love to lick your ___ all night long and let you ____ in my mouth again and again. That would be pretty bad unless of course your spouse was encouraging you to do so.

Do you consider that flirting? Details on sexual exploits? So, you feel it depends on what your SPOUSE thinks about it then?

Here's the "Webster" definition of FLIRT:
"to behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions."

is it the same as TEASE?
"make fun of or attempt to provoke (a person or animal) in a playful way"

define flirting...

Do you consider that flirting? Details on sexual exploits? So, you feel it depends on what your SPOUSE thinks about it then?

Here's the "Webster" definition of FLIRT:
"to behave as though attracted to or trying to attract someone, but for amusement rather than with serious intentions."

is it the same as TEASE?
"make fun of or attempt to provoke (a person or animal) in a playful way"
Some women tease as a form of flirtation.

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

Depends on the flirtation.

... or not?

Harmless? or dangerous?

I would never do it. A good friend of mine is currently going through a divorce because of it. So anytime the wife feels she is being emotionally cheated on you are headed for trouble.

Ok. No. I don't think it is ok. It crosses the line when a married person is making come-ons to someone else online or in real life. It shows disrespect to the one they are married to. Unless that marriage is over physically and mentally although not necessarily legally. And who would ever know that unless they hooked up with BOTH the person and the spouse to get straight answers from BOTH parties.

Ok. No. I don't think it is ok. It crosses the line when a married person is making come-ons to someone else online or in real life. It shows disrespect to the one they are married to. Unless that marriage is over physically and mentally although not necessarily legally. And who would ever know that unless they hooked up with BOTH the person and the spouse to get straight answers from BOTH parties.

Thanks a LOT Captain Buzzkill. :death:

;) j/k

;)
:slap:

:smiliehug:

;)
:slap:

:smiliehug:

Psst HEY! Mr. Gracie! She's a-flirtin'!
15n530w.jpg

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back