Marriage a Privilege of the Rich?

It seems the wealthier are more likely to be married than the poor.

It seems the more educated are more likely to be married.

Tie marriage to the rich to make it appear to be a bad thing. This is a world wide attempt by the UN to get rid of anything that can contribute to the population. The great gay agenda is another one.
Ignore these morons. Give your children the stability of married parents and a normal home to grow up in.

The great gay agenda means getting rid of those contributing to the population?! :lol:

The great gay agenda means getting rid of those contributing to the population?! :lol:
The gay lifestyle is the promotion of extinction when boiled down is it not?
Unless you're a certain frog

No, I am not a frog and gay people are not promoting extinction.
Just having a troll moment with your post

I am hoping to do so the same to you after this football game. lol

Tie marriage to the rich to make it appear to be a bad thing. This is a world wide attempt by the UN to get rid of anything that can contribute to the population. The great gay agenda is another one.
Ignore these morons. Give your children the stability of married parents and a normal home to grow up in.

A-Measure-of-Your-Team%E2%80%99s-Health-How-You-Treat-Your-Idiot.jpg

Horseshit. .Gay people have kids. They are not sterile. They are also parents. They are parents to kids that straight people abused, neglected, or abandoned, and often they are better parents. To suggest that gay people ae going to bring about extinction is the stupidest fucking thing that I ever heard.

Horseshit. .Gay people have kids. They are not sterile. They are also parents. They are parents to kids that straight people abused, neglected, or abandoned, and often they are better parents. To suggest that gay people ae going to bring about extinction is the stupidest fucking thing that I ever heard.
Nice spin but without heterosexuals the species goes extinct. Period.

And I didn't suggest any such thing. You're just too retarded to catch the sarcasm. Par for the course among leftist wussies

Gay couples don't reproduce.
UNFPA. And you don't even know they are running the show.......
For the sake of this country, acquaint yourselves with Agenda 2030. See if you recognize any of the plan being implemented here in this country. You may think it's a joke but the men who just met in New York do not.

Nevertheless, 2 males do not produce. Two females don't produce. And that is what we are talking about here. Heterosexuality produces offspring. The UN understands that. And are actively involved in controlling populations. Even to the point of withholding food from less desirable populating countries. Ask the Rockefellers, one of which just attended the UNAgenda2030 meeting in New York.

Gay couples don't reproduce.
UNFPA. And you don't even know they are running the show.......
For the sake of this country, acquaint yourselves with Agenda 2030. See if you recognize any of the plan being implemented here in this country. You may think it's a joke but the men who just met in New York do not.

Besides nothing, what does gay couples not being able reproduce with each other have to do with the expense of getting married?

Forum List

Back