Marriage a Privilege of the Rich?

I know couples with kids who have delayed marriage to extend government benefits. Single moms get help that married couples don't.

It's cheaper to be married, if you don't have kids. Taxes are less anyway

The great gay agenda means getting rid of those contributing to the population?! :lol:
The gay lifestyle is the promotion of extinction when boiled down is it not?
Unless you're a certain frog
Horseshit. .Gay people have kids. They are not sterile. They are also parents. They are parents to kids that straight people abused, neglected, or abandoned, and often they are better parents. To suggest that gay people ae going to bring about extinction is the stupidest fucking thing that I ever heard.
Nice spin but without heterosexuals the species goes extinct. Period.

And I didn't suggest any such thing. You're just too retarded to catch the sarcasm. Par for the course among leftist wussies
Let me ask you this. When exactly did you lose your mind? Or is it that you never had one? You are not being sarcastic. You are being an idiot.

Read some interesting articles about the institution of marriage becoming something only the well-off can afford. Seems to me this might be some chicken/egg thinking about the effects of decades of leftist assault on traditional institutions of every sort.

Can you afford to get married? In the US, it's increasingly the privilege of the rich
Your OP is misleading as is the subsequent article that you posted. You have established a correlation between marriage, and educational level but not a cause and effect. Less well off people may tend to not get married because of feelings of financial insecurity, but they are not prevented from marrying. Therefor, marriage is not a "privilege" reserved for anyone. Those reasons that they harbor for not marrying are irrational because there are financial, legal and social benefits to being married.

The great gay agenda means getting rid of those contributing to the population?! :lol:
The gay lifestyle is the promotion of extinction when boiled down is it not?
Unless you're a certain frog
Horseshit. .Gay people have kids. They are not sterile. They are also parents. They are parents to kids that straight people abused, neglected, or abandoned, and often they are better parents. To suggest that gay people ae going to bring about extinction is the stupidest fucking thing that I ever heard.
Nice spin but without heterosexuals the species goes extinct. Period.

And I didn't suggest any such thing. You're just too retarded to catch the sarcasm. Par for the course among leftist wussies
Let me ask you this. When exactly did you lose your mind? Or is it that you never had one? You are not being sarcastic. You are being an idiot.
Even when told directly you still miss the sarcasm.
You take the cake, and win the stupid leftist twat of the week award.
Congratulations

Forum List

Back