Marquette professor 'triggered' any time he sees the American flag, says American flag is source of fear and anxiety

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Gee, I wonder which party he usually votes for and supports?

A professor at Marquette University said he feels "anxious" whenever he sees the American flag.

"I also get a little bit anxious around the excessive imagery of the flag in part because in my experience, patriotism quickly slips into nationalism," associate professor of philosophy at Marquette Dr. Grant Silva said in an interview published on Flag Day.
"Especially the simplistic version of patriotism, the flag waving, my country love it or leave it kind of attitude. That is just a hop, skip and a jump away from becoming nationalism," he said.

The American flag signifies something different for people of color, according to Silva, who recalled traveling with his family and encountering a more intense and brutal sense of patriotism.

Gee, I wonder which party he usually votes for and supports?

Nationalism is all humanity has in regards to survival. The ONLY two options are tribal communities which end up in stagnation, disease & premature death; & a one world society/government that would be the end of every man, woman & child on planet earth(absolute power corrupts absolutely). Maybe Dr. Silva is a modern day Jerimiah Johnson that's going it alone in the far northern territories, but it sounds like he is pretty well dependent on the American community for his survival!

Maybe he can find a Øbama or Biden judge to allow him to have the American flag removed.

His students should wear an American flag pin as a way to say 'shove it!' to him.
It's obvious that Dr. Silva's flag of choice is...

Any Professor off Philosophy should have both the knowledge & common sense to know what would happen if humanity ever got straddled with a one world government, like is he even familiar with the quote; "ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY?" The European nazi movement was the most recent attempt @ one world governance & we don't need a repeat of that fiasco.

Who’s really surprised?

IMG_0378.jpeg

The proliferation of far left progressives we see today is a direct result of communist college professors.
The communists vowed to indoctrinate our young people.
We see the results today in the likes of AOC and others.
Personally, Venezuelan cockroach stew would not be my favorite dish.
I’ll take an American hamburger any day.

If you dislike America so much then he should leave. That's the long and short of it. Go somewhere and take all the other America hating pieces of shit right along with you.

I would find a different professor. Sometimes there's bad ones.

Forum List

Back