Markets Showing 'Extreme Similarities' With 1929 Crash: Pro

Investors should remain on the sidelines and wait for a market correction as a 4-year rebound comes to an end, Sandy Jadeja, chief market strategist at SignalPro said on Tuesday.

Look at the graph above. 4 year "run up" then bam.
We may be at the peak of another 4 year run.
What's the risk in converting to cash at this point?
What's the risk of staying in the market?
The risk of staying in at this point is higher than bailing and waiting.

So I'm curious did you guys follow your own advice and miss out on the solid gains since late March?

I went to about 40% cash with my portfolio and, yes I did miss out. But I'll stick with my strategy. Something's gotta give eventually. Then I'll just buy back in.

Obama has flooded the market with newly printed dollars. All he has to do is sell all of that and he can crash the market. It is unsafe right now because of that.

What are you even talking about?

Think about what Bush did, now times that by a few times over and you have Obamanomics... Without the federal Governments non stop stimulus the markets would near crash, then recover. Instead Obama and Ben buy all the crap no one wants as an excise to dump money on the rich and make markets look good, but in reality the debt and interest on that debt will eat the country alive even during an economic boom, not that we'll ever actually get a "real" boom. The boom will be as it is today, people betting with Government backing/money.

Obama didn't start it, he simply quadrupled down, kinda like FDR did... Some say Obama and FDR are hero's, great men, others who understand what their policies did and do understand why the economy under both men sets records on how bad the times were. It's not just Obama, it's not just FDR, these guys simply were the worst and Obama is currently President. Bus set the stage just like Hoover did for FDR.

Last edited:
Think about what Bush did, now times that by a few times over and you have Obamanomics... Without the federal Governments non stop stimulus the markets would near crash, then recover.

Yeah but if they don't recover in our life times what's the point?

Instead Obama and Ben buy all the crap no one wants as an excise to dump money on the rich and make markets look good, but in reality the debt and interest on that debt will eat the country alive even during an economic boom, not that we'll ever actually get a "real" boom. The boom will be as it is today, people betting with Government backing/money.

Obama didn't start it, he simply quadrupled down, kinda like FDR did... Some say Obama and FDR are hero's, great men, others who understand what their policies did and do understand why the economy under both men sets records on how bad the times were. It's not just Obama, it's not just FDR, these guys simply were the worst and Obama is currently President. Bus set the stage just like Hoover did for FDR.

Right, the economy has been on a massive downslide since FDR

Forum List

Back