Market Earthquake is coming Icahn warns a lot of people will pay the price like in 1929

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Market "Earthquake Is Coming" - Icahn Warns "A Lot Of People Will Pay The Price Like In 1929"
"This is something we've never seen before... I don't remember ever seeing a market with this kind of volatility over two weeks."

---------------------------------------

This was all taking place way before Trump, the goal to that might make this take place now is because everything else the ELITES used to sink Trump failed from Russia, to an affair etc......... there are only two things left to sink Trump using the economy tanking the Stocks because clueless idiots do not understand the game of " STOCK MARKETS" nor the economy......... they are stupid it to it and the Elites Obama, Clintons, Bush know this.....

Since before Trump the economy always, always had a band aid put over it it kept up falsely a float well now that Trump is in that makes this a scary and very possibly reality are they faking us out maybe... But I think they will do anything JUST TO SEE TRUMP FAIL and have THE SHEEP FALL FOR IT TOO..

We as a nation are so far in the hole because of past jackasses............ they want the money going to them not WE THE PEOPLE and our pay checks...

LOOK UP
upload_2018-2-6_13-4-24.png

upload_2018-2-6_12-32-31.png

October Revolution - Wikipedia

"

"

Last edited:
Conservatives won't wanna hear this.

Just like they didn't wanna accept any good economic news under the Obama Administration.

They'd rather die first.

a8e727ba7f4f6bf036fea45b8ec.jpg

Market "Earthquake Is Coming" - Icahn Warns "A Lot Of People Will Pay The Price Like In 1929"
"This is something we've never seen before... I don't remember ever seeing a market with this kind of volatility over two weeks."

This was all taking place way before Trump, the goal to that might make this take place now is because everything else the ELITES used to sink Trump failed from Russia, to an affair etc......... there are only two things left to sink Trump using the economy tanking the Stocks because clueless idiots do not understand the game of " STOCK MARKETS" nor the economy......... they are stupid it to it and the Elites Obama, Clintons, Bush know this.....

Since before Trump the economy always, always had a band aid put over it it kept up falsely a float well now that Trump is in that makes this a scary and very possibly reality are they faking us out maybe... But I think they will do anything JUST TO SEE TRUMP FAIL and have THE SHEEP FALL FOR IT TOO..

We as a nation are so far in the hole because of past jackasses............ they want the money going to them not WE THE PEOPLE and our pay checks...

LOOK UP

View attachment 175199

I don't remember ever seeing a market with this kind of volatility over two weeks."

October 16, 1987-October 30, 1987 was more volatile.

• Banned

LOOK UP

View attachment 175199

I don't remember ever seeing a market with this kind of volatility over two weeks."

October 16, 1987-October 30, 1987 was more volatile.

I actually pulled up something different than I wanted to.. so it might not make sense to some.

• Banned

Alex Jones presents a video from a few months ago where he predicts the moves of the Federal Reserve exactly as they try to thwart President Trump’s revitalization of the American economy.

Forum List

Back