Mark Twain Says about President Trump's Tweets...

Isn't the quote "better to remain silent and thought a fool then speak and remove all doubt"?

I believe the complete original quote was "Better to remain silent and get some sleep like normal people than sit up at 3:24 in the morning on your golden thrown tweet-whining about Megyn Kelly and thereby remove all doubt".

It was the first draft. Got condensed later.

Twain also said:
"Suppose you deliberately painted yourself orange. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself".

Mark Twain -- friend of mine by the way, great friend of mine. Many people are saying that.
I think you're wrong. The original quote was don't be so damn stupid you actually call people you want to vote for you irredeemable deplorables. And don't be a liar, and I'm pretty sure there was something along the line of when you laugh don't look like a pig getting his balls tazed. Loosely interpreted of course based on my time with him.
Probably right. I don't think the President is stupid. I think he's stepping on his own message by distracting tweets. I think the act of tweeting is stupid now that he needs to govern. Did you hang with Harry Truman too? Bet he was fun at the piano bar.
Eh Truman was pretty cool but Roosevelt had all the chicks. That manly explorer thing made Clinton look like a child his first night out at a bar.

Isn't the quote "better to remain silent and thought a fool then speak and remove all doubt"?

I believe the complete original quote was "Better to remain silent and get some sleep like normal people than sit up at 3:24 in the morning on your golden thrown tweet-whining about Megyn Kelly and thereby remove all doubt".

It was the first draft. Got condensed later.
h
Twain also said:
"Suppose you deliberately painted yourself orange. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself".

Mark Twain -- friend of mine by the way, great friend of mine. Many people are saying that.
I think you're wrong. The original quote was don't be so damn stupid you actually call people you want to vote for you irredeemable deplorables. And don't be a liar, and I'm pretty sure there was something along the line of when you laugh don't look like a pig getting his balls tazed. Loosely interpreted of course based on my time with him.
Probably right. I don't think the President is stupid. I think he's stepping on his own message by distracting tweets. I think the act of tweeting is stupid now that he needs to govern. Did you hang with Harry Truman too? Bet he was fun at the piano bar.
Eh Truman was pretty cool but Roosevelt had all the chicks. That manly explorer thing made Clinton look like a child his first night out at a bar.
Bwahahahaa! Nicely done!

President Trump dares tell the left to blow it out their ass, this really pisses them off.
Would you rather have a tweet telling the left how wrong they are or a repeal of the left's legislative agenda. Right now, I'd take the latter in two seconds. You seem content to have the former without the latter. Your choice. I expect more out of controlling all THREE branches of government than a freaking tweet.

Trump kept that lying corrupt bitch out of the White House, WIN!!! :eusa_dance:
Your posts remind me of one of those random sound generators that every five seconds puts out some non sequitur bleating talking point. The only question I have is: Tweets are nice and feel good and say things we'd want to say to Nancy Pelosi, but where's the beef? Where's the legislation?

Trump's tweets let him take it directly to the people around the corrupt lying MSM.

President Trump dares tell the left to blow it out their ass, this really pisses them off.
Would you rather have a tweet telling the left how wrong they are or a repeal of the left's legislative agenda. Right now, I'd take the latter in two seconds. You seem content to have the former without the latter. Your choice. I expect more out of controlling all THREE branches of government than a freaking tweet.

Your posts remind me of one of those random sound generators that every five seconds puts out some non sequitur bleating talking point. The only question I have is: Tweets are nice and feel good and say things we'd want to say to Nancy Pelosi, but where's the beef? Where's the legislation?

Trump's tweets let him take it directly to the people around the corrupt lying MSM.
Ahh our favorite random talking point machine is here. Welcome.

Ahh our favorite random talking point machine is here. Welcome.

Your personal attack signals your surrender and lack of a counter point, the losers lounge is down the hall to your left.

Forum List

Back