Morning Joe slams Lying Budget Director

Lying is just the Republican way since the Comrade was elected.

I don't like Joe much but really, it's the lies that RWNJs like. Read Jackson To hear the lying dupes tell it, trump and the minions have never lied. Every morning, they wake up to yet more lies they furiously deny.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Morning Joe slams GOP: 'My party is going straight to hell' (VIDEO)

It seems the gop is taking up the Comrade's daily habit of Lying. Hell is making room for these people.

We are seeing something we haven't seen before. A political party that has erased the line between lying and truth. There isn't even a bump there anymore, they view both of those things exactly the same. Thank god we have the media to expose it.

Actually, I don't think the stupid shit knows the difference between Medicaid and Medicare.

I am a Reagan Conservative and I am appalled at what the Republican Party has become. A Democrat politician cheats on his wife ala a Clinton and there was a big yawn. A Republican politician did that and they likely lost in the primary. Today we have a party that is just as dishonest as Democrats. No values other than getting revenge on your enemies. For example, if the politician that attacked a reporter was a Democrat, there would be outrage on this board. Because he is a Republican and is on the team we must defend his thuggish conduct.

I would go even further than Scarborough. The AHCA is a pack of lies. It does cut Medicare after Trump said he would not. Millions will lose their health insurance and it is basic logic. If low income people lose their subsidy then they will be unable to afford insurance. Even the people who get subsidies will get smaller subsidies which means that more will be unable to afford insurance. Also they don't want to directly cut off people with pre-existing conditions so they outsource to the states. They don't want to directly drive older people's insurance rates up so they again outsource to the states.

Also I see so-called conservatives using stereotypes to go after low income people. They are lazy so we must throw them off of welfare. If they starve who cares. I always laughed when George Bush called himself a compassionate conservative. Yet today I am having to say the same thing.

We see regulations being dumped with no thought. Some of them should have been dumped but some of them are good. Just because Obama came up with them does not mean they are bad. Instead we see a party that is a tool of Big Business. All they have to do is tell Republicans to jump and they ask how high. I would not be all that unhappy if Republicans lost control of the House in 2018. Maybe Republicans need a little time in the wilderness to think about what they have become.

Forum List

Back