Mark Twain Says about President Trump's Tweets...

D

Dim Bulb

WARNING: COMEDY IN USE. SHIELD HANDS AND EYES FROM POSSIBLE DAMAGE. HISTORICAL NOTE: THE OPOSTER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT SAMUEL CLEMENS IS DEAD. THE OPOSTER INTENDED THAT AS PART OF THE JOKE. THE OPOSTER ALSO CONSIDERED INTENTIONALLY MISSPELLING HIS NAME BUT FIGURED THAT CERTAIN DENIZENS OF THE USMB WOULD CALL FOR DIMMY'S IMMEDIATE OSTRACISM (it's a Greek term from ancient Athens, look it up). READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt'

Keep silent on the tweets Mr. President, it will go better for you and for us!

Isn't the quote "better to remain silent and thought a fool then speak and remove all doubt"?

Dim's having a bit of a problem today with his quotes. LOL
I think we get the idea, though.

Isn't the quote "better to remain silent and thought a fool then speak and remove all doubt"?

I believe the complete original quote was "Better to remain silent and get some sleep like normal people than sit up at 3:24 in the morning on your golden thrown tweet-whining about Megyn Kelly and thereby remove all doubt".

It was the first draft. Got condensed later.

Twain also said:
"Suppose you deliberately painted yourself orange. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself".

Mark Twain -- friend of mine by the way, great friend of mine. Many people are saying that.

Against all odds Trump won the presidential election. First he cleaned the clock of 16 republican contenders for the nomination. Then he won against the anointed vagina candidate.

I didn't vote for Trump. Having said that, I beleive its those that underestimate him that are being stupid.

Against all odds Trump won the presidential election. First he cleaned the clock of 16 republican contenders for the nomination. Then he won against the anointed vagina candidate.

I didn't vote for Trump. Having said that, I beleive its those that underestimate him that are being stupid.

"Vagina candidate" huh.

Revealing criterion. No wonder our elections are so fucked up.

I don't know for sure but the point of the post was actually complimentary. I compliment him on finally not stepping on his own message by tweeting incessantly. In PR we call that "breaking into jail." I "beleive."

So far the tweets took Trump to presidency against one of the most highly educated professional politician with every advantage imaginable, including double the funding.

The results speak for themselves.

So far the tweets took Trump to presidency against one of the most highly educated professional politician with every advantage imaginable, including double the funding.

The results speak for themselves.
Are you talking about Hillary? I thought the party line was that she was basically a criminal traitor, not a highly educated professional politician. I better check my notes about what I've been instructed to say for the past two years...

Look, I want the guy to be successful, but frankly tweets that indeed did carry him to the presidency are in fact not helping him govern. His followers think it is an achievement to flame someone in a tweet. In fact, once you are in office, it isn't an achievement. An achievement is passing Tax Reform, Immigration Reform, repealing and replacing Obamacare so that "benefits are better and premiums are lower" and everyone has health care. None of that has happened. The tweets now, imho, detract from focus on getting these things done. And in my experience, focus on priorities is absolutely essential for achievement. Of course, though, I am dim.

President Trump dares tell the left to blow it out their ass, this really pisses them off.
Would you rather have a tweet telling the left how wrong they are or a repeal of the left's legislative agenda. Right now, I'd take the latter in two seconds. You seem content to have the former without the latter. Your choice. I expect more out of controlling all THREE branches of government than a freaking tweet.

President Trump dares tell the left to blow it out their ass, this really pisses them off.
Would you rather have a tweet telling the left how wrong they are or a repeal of the left's legislative agenda. Right now, I'd take the latter in two seconds. You seem content to have the former without the latter. Your choice. I expect more out of controlling all THREE branches of government than a freaking tweet.

Trump kept that lying corrupt bitch out of the White House, WIN!!! :eusa_dance:

Trump's tweets kicked Hillary's ass and her $1.2 billion dollar campaign war chest, fucking hilarious! :laugh:
The things that get you to office are not the things that make you successful in office. See, e.g., Barry Obama.

Trump kept that lying corrupt bitch out of the White House, WIN!!! :eusa_dance:
Your posts remind me of one of those random sound generators that every five seconds puts out some non sequitur bleating talking point. The only question I have is: Tweets are nice and feel good and say things we'd want to say to Nancy Pelosi, but where's the beef? Where's the legislation?

I believe the complete original quote was "Better to remain silent and get some sleep like normal people than sit up at 3:24 in the morning on your golden thrown tweet-whining about Megyn Kelly and thereby remove all doubt".

Twain also said:
"Suppose you deliberately painted yourself orange. And suppose you were an idiot. But I repeat myself".

Mark Twain -- friend of mine by the way, great friend of mine. Many people are saying that.
I think you're wrong. The original quote was don't be so damn stupid you actually call people you want to vote for you irredeemable deplorables. And don't be a liar, and I'm pretty sure there was something along the line of when you laugh don't look like a pig getting his balls tazed. Loosely interpreted of course based on my time with him.

Twain also said:

I think you're wrong. The original quote was don't be so damn stupid you actually call people you want to vote for you irredeemable deplorables. And don't be a liar, and I'm pretty sure there was something along the line of when you laugh don't look like a pig getting his balls tazed. Loosely interpreted of course based on my time with him.
Probably right. I don't think the President is stupid. I think he's stepping on his own message by distracting tweets. I think the act of tweeting is stupid now that he needs to govern. Did you hang with Harry Truman too? Bet he was fun at the piano bar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back