Mark Sanford...

Like what? Saying that a news anchor was bleeding from her face from plastic surgery? Defending the size of his dick during a presidential debate? Making up third-grade nicknames for everybody like "Sloppy Steve"? What standards of public office has Trump held up over the years?
No one expects Trump to behave like a no-nuts professional politickian.

How does a single thing I mentioned benefit anybody but Trump and his ego?
Lol
As a country we hirer the worst people, Career politicians much like professors can’t make it in the real world

Mark Sanford may primary Donald Trump in 2020

giphy.gif

A GOP establishment dude, So basically a progressive through and through.
Thinks he can run for president and convince any conservatives that he’s a conservative... I think he needs to go back to the Appalachian Trail.

Only fools trust career politicians...
We are putting too much focus on the Left, that it is overshadowing the Republican candidates that are running for the Senate. Maybe that is what the left wants.

Nikki is far more popular and far less the political swamp rat. She'd get my vote in a heartbeat, Sanford... not so much.
If Republicans run a woman, it should be Ivanka.
Haley has too much baggage. She will never get support in the south after her shenanigins with the flag.

Isn't the Sanford the walking son-of-bitch that just stated this weekend that although Trump is another POS, and is unfit for Office that he's still going to vote for him?

That Republican guttersnipe is who we're talking about here?

Thinks he can run for president and convince any conservatives that he’s a conservative... I think he needs to go back to the Appalachian Trail.

How is Mark Sanford establishment? Do you even know anything about him?

Isn't the Sanford the walking son-of-bitch that just stated this weekend that although Trump is another POS, and is unfit for Office that he's still going to vote for him?

That Republican guttersnipe is who we're talking about here?
It just goes to show no one wants to vote for the clown car...
2020 Democrats
tenor.gif

How is Mark Sanford establishment? Do you even know anything about him?
Career politician

Forum List

Back