Mark Levin’s show on Fox....

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
is the best show on the network. Tucker Carlson is alright. All the other shows are crap...actually, The Journal Report is ok.

Discuss

Fox was great years ago but now just sucks.....too many deaths, retirements, and firings. Hannity and Colmes was great tv back in the day as was the beltway boys

Fox was great years ago but now just sucks.....too many deaths, retirements, and firings. Hannity and Colmes was great tv back in the day as was the beltway boys

Hannity and Colmes was great. Hannity alone is insufferable. Fox also lost a lot when O’reily got canned

It's 2019 now......Shit happens....Most every other news outlet is worse.

Levin. That's that whiny little bitch isn't it? He reminds me of an obnoxious little chihuahua that won't stop yapping.

Hannity and Colmes was great. Hannity alone is insufferable. Fox also lost a lot when O’reily got canned

Colmes sucked. That's why they got rid of him. My kids used to call him 'Skeletor." LOL

Levin. That's that whiny little bitch isn't it? He reminds me of an obnoxious little chihuahua that won't stop yapping.

Yeah standing up for traditional American values would sound like a chihuahua yapping to neo-Marxist lefties. It ain't a chihuahua little girl, it's the American Patriot Pit-Bull grabbing your flabby ass.

Colmes sucked. That's why they got rid of him. My kids used to call him 'Skeletor." LOL

Fox killed Colmes? YOU BASTARDS!!

Yeah standing up for traditional American values would sound like a chihuahua yapping to neo-Marxist lefties. It ain't a chihuahua little girl, it's the American Patriot Pit-Bull grabbing your flabby ass.

No. He's a whiny little bitch.

And you are in denial....:1peleas:

OK I forgot that Colmes is room temperature. Too bad but I meant they separated him from Hannity. Not that Fox killed him you fucking moron.

I deny that Levin is anything other than a whiny little bitch.

I deny that Levin is anything other than a whiny little bitch.

Yeah we know. You limit your scope of information and therefore have limited intellect.

Forum List

Back