Mark Levin unloads on Obama in Hannity interview-video

Only if you want to be taken seriously, and aren't afraid of your talking points and lies being exposed.

really? how many times has Obama appeared on Fox news?

Obama will only appear on venues where they ask him nothing more serious than "how's your day going?"

He's a gutless fuck.

I was reading the other day where he has given 400 something interviews, can you imagine, in only THREE YEARS?
But only a a hand full of questions and answers sessions from the media..I guess he doesn't like to have to answer for any of his lies.

Why would Obama appear on such a hate-filled, anti-Democratic, neo-con whackjob channel like Fox News, where most hosts shout over top of their guests (especially if they are on the left side of the political aisle), and where most hosts love the sound of their own voices? I watched O'Reilly the other night and he had Colmes and Colmes' right-wing equivalent -they hardly got a word in. With O'reilly waxing lyrical and talking over them every time they tried to answer one of his questions, they didn't get the opportunity to answer one single question completely. It was almost like they were there as dummies and O'Reilly was really asking rhetorical questions and they gave him the excuse to answer those same questions himself, but were trying to give off the premise he was asking them. he wasn't...

Fox isn't news in any way, shape or form. It is entertainment. It was the first time I had watched the channel in about a year. What I did learn was where the wing nuts on this board get the words 'statist' and 'progressive' from....O'Reilly and then Hannity afterwards kept on using those words over and over again....laughed my head off..

Wingnut hero worship of a whiny-voiced paid liar who, like the drug addict and his 'scam concert' protege, doesn't DARE appear on any show that would challenge his bullshit.

Sad, yet funny!

Zzz.

Another vapid opinion from the gaseous pantload, SimplyAssholic.

Rush had a drug problem caused by pain medication he got for -- oh my gawd -- pain.

Hannity's concerts are perfectly legitiamte. Always have been.

And it is not hero worship to note the brilliance of a great man.

Pissants like you couldn't hold a candle to Levin's farts, SimplyAssholic.

Yeah - he became a drug addict and resorted to illegal behaviour to get his fix, just like any other junkie. FACT!

False. A mere claim. A false one. Coming from you that constitutes no surprise.

Hannity is skimming and scamming with his concerts that are supposed to benefit military. Wingnuts excuse his unethical and morally bankrupt behaviour.

Your claim is untrue. Repeating your false claim doesn't change its falsity. You are lying or woefully ignorant. But there is ZERO reason to believe that the concerts have ever scammed anyone OR that there was ANY skimming. You leftwingnuts just repeat disproven lies becvause you are hostile to truth. You have no morality at all.

And your Messiah, the self-hating Jew who changes the pronunciation of his last name, is easily revealed to be a blowhard.

Actually, pantload, you are wrong again. His dad called himself Levin (pronounced that way). Mark is a proud Jew.

Why won't he appear on any show that doesn't grovel at his feat, like Hannity? Is he a coward?

Possibly because he is familiar with how dishonest and left-leaning the propagandists who "cover the news" for the Statists are. Like you, they lack honesty or integrity.

He will never rise beyond his cult of wingnut followers - like the bread, you could say he is 'unLevined'. :)

No wingnuts follow him. He has generally conservative listeners. He has risen high already. He gets your tummy in a knot and your panties all twisted. Clearly. He is also on the NYT Best Seller's list at the moment. What do they call that spot again? Oh yeah. Number 1 or Number 2. Nothing new. He's been there before.

He's great. His intellect and expertise are miles over your little pin head, ya unpersuasive troll.

Forum List

Back