Mark LEVIN TV

LevinTV Trailer

anyone ordering it? I thought he hated tv?
It makes perfect sense and the communication industry moves to the right. Radio has been there for years. Hes the new quarterback. If Trump wins a certain degree of TV will be built on HIS base for the money.

The Trump base is NOT the DNC or the GOP. It's the "Trump Base". NEW brand means new packaging. The "Trump Base" is not just shooting the RINO'S in the tent they intend to whack a few in the media. You remember Megan right?

She can go stand her sorry ass next to Jane Fonda. I have NO use for either. We be the "Trump Base" and we intend to take a turn. And we ain't asking we telling. A lot of this bullsh#t in government is going to STOP and we mean NOW.

LevinTV Trailer

It makes perfect sense and the communication industry moves to the right. Radio has been there for years. Hes the new quarterback. If Trump wins a certain degree of TV will be built on HIS base for the money.

The Trump base is NOT the DNC or the GOP. It's the "Trump Base". NEW brand means new packaging. The "Trump Base" is not just shooting the RINO'S in the tent they intend to whack a few in the media. You remember Megan right?

She can go stand her sorry ass next to Jane Fonda. I have NO use for either. We be the "Trump Base" and we intend to take a turn. And we ain't asking we telling. A lot of this bullsh#t in government is going to STOP and we mean NOW.
levin does not support trump

LevinTV Trailer

levin does not support trump
Did you watch the promo? He does not need Trump to make money off his base. Just expand a few things into talking points.

With the size of Levin's radio audience it's a bit surprising he doesn't garner Rush/Hannity/Fox-like hysteria in here from the lefty crackpots. It's the same on other boards I'm familiar with also.

With the size of Levin's radio audience it's a bit surprising he doesn't garner Rush/Hannity/Fox-like hysteria in here from the lefty crackpots. It's the same on other boards I'm familiar with also.

How big is his audience?

How many people can stand listening to that blowhard on a regular basis? It can't be too many.

You, like many of the dummies here, confuse mocking with hysterics.

How big is his audience?

How many people can stand listening to that blowhard on a regular basis? It can't be too many.

HIS audience is a damn site bigger then your podcasts.

How big is his audience?

That's cool. Is it also bigger than your podcasts?

How big is his audience?

I don't do them. May in the future but not now.

How big is his audience?

levin is playing to goyim rubes for all its worth

How big is his audience?

I don't do them. May in the future but not now.

You won't do shit. You don't even have the stones to call us and have your prissy voice heard.

By the way....how's that New Division coming along? Dork.

How big is his audience?

According toTalkers in Jan. '16 Levin was tied for 3rd place among political talk show hosts with Beck, with Hannity in 2nd place and Limbaugh still king of the hill.

Thus my comment that lefty nitwits in here get apoplectic about the other three talkers but Levin seems to fly under their radar.

Last edited:

How big is his audience?

According toTalkers in Jan. '16 Levin was tied for 3rd place among political talk show hosts with Beck, with Hannity in 2nd place and Limbaugh still king of the hill.

Thus my comment that lefty nitwits in here get apoplectic about the other three talkers but Levin seems to fly under their radar.

How many listeners is that?

I pay enough for junk on Direct TV including programs in freaking Spanish. I like Levin's radio program and I'll check out the show when Fox picks up the program.

Forum List

Back