Mark Levin Opening Statement

Classic Levin. Good stuff.

Same tired old crap. He obviously has better writers than the Rump Lawyers. But it's still the same tired crap.

So refute it.

It's been refuted to hell and gone. Get over it. Rump is guilty. The only question should be, is it enough to remove him from office or not. Should he be Censured instead and left in office. I vote for the censure because I don't want a President to be removed from office in my lifetime.

Same tired old crap. He obviously has better writers than the Rump Lawyers. But it's still the same tired crap.

So refute it.

It's been refuted to hell and gone. Get over it. Rump is guilty. The only question should be, is it enough to remove him from office or not. Should he be Censured instead and left in office. I vote for the censure because I don't want a President to be removed from office in my lifetime.

YOUR House Clowns have already been destroyed....in under 2 hours.

Buckle up for Monday’s beatdown, Buttercup.

So refute it.

It's been refuted to hell and gone.

Really?

Then it should be a simple matter for you to post a refutation with which you agree, if you can't refute it yourself.

It's been posted over and over and your eyes just glaze of and you skip over it. So you post it. At least then I will know you actually read it. Who knows, maybe there IS a tooth fairy afterall.

I wonder how much helium he takes in before his hilarious tirades

I wonder if you ever read a book on American history.

The one I read was listed as Non Fiction. Put the Cracked History one down and read something that is Non Fiction and written by a scholar for a change.

So refute it.

It's been refuted to hell and gone.

Really?

Then it should be a simple matter for you to post a refutation with which you agree, if you can't refute it yourself.

It's been posted over and over

On the floor of a birdcage?

I haven't seen it. Enlighten me.

Not a huge Levin fan.
He is more of a cheerleader than an objective speaker.
What he is saying here is probably 98% correct. But no sane, unbiased person is for this impeachment, so it is easy to be right on this

Forum List

Back