Mark Levin Opening Statement

I listened to the first few minutes of it. That was enough. More of the same crap.
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense if you can't understand what he's saying. Way over your head.

Or he could be playing Partisan BS and lying out his ass. That's more like it. And you are swallowing it. Man, you need to spit that nasty thing out of your mouth. NO telling where it's been.
Okay, then tell the class what he's saying that's partisan BS or a lie. Go ahead, big mouth.

You got nothing to say that I care to hear. And I have nothing to say you care to hear. So let's both not bother each other.

End of nonsense.
Exactly. You stupid fuck. Get the hell out of my country, you pusillanimous punk.

You really are a crazy person, aren't you?

Yeah, it doesn't make much sense if you can't understand what he's saying. Way over your head.

Or he could be playing Partisan BS and lying out his ass. That's more like it. And you are swallowing it. Man, you need to spit that nasty thing out of your mouth. NO telling where it's been.
Okay, then tell the class what he's saying that's partisan BS or a lie. Go ahead, big mouth.

You got nothing to say that I care to hear. And I have nothing to say you care to hear. So let's both not bother each other.

End of nonsense.
Exactly. You stupid fuck. Get the hell out of my country, you pusillanimous punk.

You really are a crazy person, aren't you?
I'm deplorable. Loser.

Classic Levin. Good stuff.

Same tired old crap. He obviously has better writers than the Rump Lawyers. But it's still the same tired crap.

You posted 11 minutes after the OP, the video is 38 minutes, you obviously didn't watch it. BTW Levin does his own research and doesn't have writers.

I listened to the first few minutes of it. That was enough. More of the same crap.

/——-/ First few minutes? So basically all you heard was his greeting and recap. You missed all the facts he presented. Nahhhh, I bet you listened to most, if not all of his speech.

Forum List

Back