Mark Levin Calls on Republicans to Boycott State of the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since it looks like practically all congressional Republicans showed up for the SOTU (there are usually a couple of absences, ranging from sickness to family emergency and so on), looks like Mark Levin wasn't taken too seriously, what?

Color me surprised.

The only people who take Levin seriously are his sycophant fans who call him up and flatter his ego. And boy oh boy does he eat it up.

I tried to listen to him once. He's got this whiney little voice like he's speaking thru a kazoo.

If you listen to Limbaugh and Hannity, listening to Levin is like a rerun of what they already said. Limbaugh, Hannity then Levin - A real live echo chamber.

The only people who take Levin seriously are his sycophant fans who call him up and flatter his ego. And boy oh boy does he eat it up.

I tried to listen to him once. He's got this whiney little voice like he's speaking thru a kazoo.

If you listen to Limbaugh and Hannity, listening to Levin is like a rerun of what they already said. Limbaugh, Hannity then Levin - A real live echo chamber.

wrong...Not quite sure why people who don't listen pretend they do then comment:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back