"Biden-led administration fully responsible for Gaza genocide" Hamas

No, it's fantasy. It's not prosecuted, here. What country do you live in?
Under current First Amendment jurisprudence, hate speech can only be criminalized when it directly incites imminent criminal activity or consists of specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group.

So do calls for a genocide against Jews contain specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group?

Free speech doesn't excuse anything at all, except for being able to employ it without legal consequences.
Not quite true. "Under current First Amendment jurisprudence, hate speech can only be criminalized when it directly incites imminent criminal activity or consists of specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group."

Under current First Amendment jurisprudence, hate speech can only be criminalized when it directly incites imminent criminal activity or consists of specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group.

So do calls for a genocide against Jews contain specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group?
Nope.

That's why it won't be prosecuted.

Thanks for asking.

Of course it does fit the definition of criminal behavior, but it may not be prosecuted because it would be too divisive within the Democratic party in an election year.
Of course it does not and will not be prosecuted.

Now watch as reality aligns with that instead of your fantasy.

I don't know what else to tell you. That's enough, for normal people.

US current administration is directly involved in international war crimes and direct invasion of Palestinian lands and destruction of Civil infrastructure. Rabid demolition of universities, hospitals, mosques and courts is a never-forgotten atrocities given the 8,000 infants murdered with cold blood yet.

Hamas Statement on Biden:

There is only a Hamas' genocide. And most of us know that is a very good thing

Of course it does not and will not be prosecuted.

Now watch as reality aligns with that instead of your fantasy.

I don't know what else to tell you. That's enough, for normal people.
As I showed you if hate speech contains threats of violence against a person or group, it is criminal activity, so the decision not to prosecute must be political.

"Under current First Amendment jurisprudence, hate speech can only be criminalized when it directly incites imminent criminal activity or consists of specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group."

As I showed you if hate speech contains threats of violence against a person or group, it is criminal activity, so the decision not to prosecute must be political.

"Under current First Amendment jurisprudence, hate speech can only be criminalized when it directly incites imminent criminal activity or consists of specific threats of violence targeted against a person or group."

As I showed you, your.misguided opinion will not be recognized by the legal system.

So either you are wrong, or the rest of the world is.

Easy call.

As I showed you, your.misguided opinion will not be recognized by the legal system.

So either you are wrong, or the rest of the world is.

Easy call.
That makes sense only if you don't consider the Supreme Court part of the legal system.

That makes sense only if you don't consider the Supreme Court part of the legal system.

Right, doesn't meet the criteria, won't be prosecuted.

I really don't have to say anything else. Have a good day.

This Rabbi's post and farewell to his job at Harvard is one of the most compelling posts I've read in a long time. It's a 5 part (I think) and extremely on point.

Light the candle and expect the miracle!

Forum List

Back