Mark Kirk Sends Poll Monitors To 'Vulnerable,' Largely African-American Neighborhoods

"Jig" is a slang term, shortened from "jibaboo" used as a racial slur against blacks.

Yes, jigaboo is a slang term for black. Jigger is not. Just like ****** is a slang term for blacks. Nigardly is not.
See the difference?

Jigger...jig.

Civilized people are on to the code word game.

May be.
But nutjobs like you run around assuming everythig is racial.
What should he have said? We're afraid they'll monkey with the polls. Whoops! Can't say that. Migbt be calling black people monkeys.
We're afraid they'll fiddle with the polls. Nope! Fiddle sounds like minstrel show. Thass rayciss!
We're afraid they'll mess with the polls. No way! Mess is an african american word.
We're afraid they'll hoodoo the polls. No way! Thass rayciss!
We're afraid they'll booger the polls. No No! Booger sounds like boogie, another slang term for blacks.

Checking IDs is not voter supression.

I agree checking id's on its own is not voter suppression, and each poll HAS PEOPLE that check id's that work for the poll already, so what is the purpose of monitors?

Where the voter suppression comes in, is that these monitors can and will slow down the voting process at these specific polls and this WILL MAKE the lines to vote get longer, so long... that people tend to walk away that have to get back to work or that get paid by the hour, because they can not afford another hour of pay lost, and also people driving up to their poll that view the very long line, may just say, "the heck with it"....

this is where I believe the voter suppression comes in to play.

Democracy isn't easy.

Or convenient

Yes, jigaboo is a slang term for black. Jigger is not. Just like ****** is a slang term for blacks. Nigardly is not.
See the difference?

Jigger...jig.

Civilized people are on to the code word game.

May be.
But nutjobs like you run around assuming everythig is racial.
What should he have said? We're afraid they'll monkey with the polls. Whoops! Can't say that. Migbt be calling black people monkeys.
We're afraid they'll fiddle with the polls. Nope! Fiddle sounds like minstrel show. Thass rayciss!
We're afraid they'll mess with the polls. No way! Mess is an african american word.
We're afraid they'll hoodoo the polls. No way! Thass rayciss!
We're afraid they'll booger the polls. No No! Booger sounds like boogie, another slang term for blacks.

I doubt that you can provide an evidential case that I assume "everything" is racial. No more than I'd try to make the case that "everything" you believe in is racist. I don't "jigger" for points.

Checking IDs is not voter supression.

I agree checking id's on its own is not voter suppression, and each poll HAS PEOPLE that check id's that work for the poll already, so what is the purpose of monitors?

Where the voter suppression comes in, is that these monitors can and will slow down the voting process at these specific polls and this WILL MAKE the lines to vote get longer, so long... that people tend to walk away that have to get back to work or that get paid by the hour, because they can not afford another hour of pay lost, and also people driving up to their poll that view the very long line, may just say, "the heck with it"....

this is where I believe the voter suppression comes in to play.

That's exactly the big lie they're playing. The idea of this game is to challenge as many people as possible, on spurious grounds, and slow the voting down to a crawl in minority districts.

What have Democrats done for blacks except made them permanently poor?

Are you really this fucking clueless? What was the economic differential before liberals pushed reforms that made it a crime to discriminate on the basis of race, compared to after? Why did conservatives consider equal opportunity legislation an affront to states rights?

Not being able to prove you're registered or who you are is not spurious.

Demanding that African Americans, who's ancestors were dragged here in chains, to show they have the right to vote, and being challenged by white lawyers is not only spurious, but obnoxious.

I don't think there are any less poor people. In fact, poverty and dependency on transfer payments is skyrocketing, even moreso for minorities.

Know what the unemployment rate for blacks is right now?

Again, Democrats were dragged kicking and screaming into embracing civil rights.

I don't think there are any less poor people. In fact, poverty and dependency on transfer payments is skyrocketing, even moreso for minorities.

Know what the unemployment rate for blacks is right now?

Again, Democrats were dragged kicking and screaming into embracing civil rights.

If you don't understand that the economic differential between those whom have a legacy of making money as the result of their pig racism, and those who were stolen from their homeland to provide free labor under the whip and noose, has somewhat been reduced, I don't know what to say, except thank you for adding your stupidity to this thread.

The fact remains that conservatives, regardless of party, wanted to maintain the apartheid system, under the guise of "States Rights", while the liberals, regardless of party, viewed basic public accommodation and participation in the democratic process as a human right. In this context, it's clear what Kirk wants to do, i.e. be a conservative, and take us back to the good old days of white only voting.

Last edited:
A permanent underclass dependent on transfer payments is apartheid.

You're saying that African Americans are dependent on welfare? I wish I could positive rep your racist post, but when I try it says I have to pass some reputations around. You speak well for your side.

My own perspective is that African Americans have had to work twice as hard for half as much. Every door open to them, including science, medicine, sports, and entertainment, have show how much they have contributed to our society.

Last edited:

Are you really this fucking clueless? What was the economic differential before liberals pushed reforms that made it a crime to discriminate on the basis of race, compared to after? Why did conservatives consider equal opportunity legislation an affront to states rights?

I thought we dispelled this notion that conservatives were racists. George Wallace was a populist/progressive.

Actually blacks' growth of income was higher between WW2 and 1960 than it was after 1960. In fact, every metric of black life is worse now than it was prior to 1960.

I thought we dispelled this notion that conservatives were racists. George Wallace was a populist/progressive.

Actually blacks' growth of income was higher between WW2 and 1960 than it was after 1960. In fact, every metric of black life is worse now than it was prior to 1960.

Feel free to pull right wing truthiness out your ass all you want, without any shred of evidence. Here's just one study that shows you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

George Wallace was a complex person. He lost his first bid for Governor because the Klan didn't support his lax attitude. Vowing to not be "out niggered again" he ran a successful right wing campaign, and extended the racist message to the national stage in two major elections. One can easily see how his strategy evolved into the "Southern Strategy" of the Republican party, that went from Nixon to Reagan's "states rights" speech in Philadelphia, Mississippi, to the current crop of neo-racist scum.

At least racists like Wallace and Lee Atwater sought atonement for their ugly politics.

Forum List

Back