Mark Kelly Defeats Blake Masters

Cheating

Machines
Delayed vote counting
Ballot dumps
Absentee shenanigans

Let's put this into perspective.
In the US, with FPTP, only two parties win seats. The third party in the US, third most supported party, the party that came third in the US presidential election, third in the 2020 House election etc etc, is the Libertarian Party.
They have had zero presidents, they have zero seats in the Senate, zero seats in the House. They have zero state governorships, they have zero state Senate seats, they have one state House seats, and 322 "other elected officials" in the WHOLE COUNTRY.

For the third party.
In Germany with Proportional Representation the third party got 14.7% of the vote, 118 seats out of 736.

No way in hell would only two parties win seats in FREE AND FAIR elections. The US system simply isn't free, it forces people to vote NEGATIVELY because they realize that the system is dictating their vote.

And you're talking about "machines", like "machines" is evidence of wrong doing. All the things you're talking about, if true, would still lead to election results that are, quite frankly, absurd, and even if they're completely false (I doubt you can prove a single one of them) the results would still be equally ABSURD.

It's like, you don't care about democracy. You just want to WIN and you'll say anything to try and put pressure on people do they feel they have to "find" something to give you the victory you crave.

So many people come on here and act like they care about democracy. Talk to them about the real situation behind the FPTP system and you're all not bothered. You don't want democracy because you know democracy would give you less chances of winning, and take away your entertainment. Because as far as I can tell, that's all this is to you.

Have you raised children?

Do you understand there comes a point you give someone the consequences of their own decisions?

I do not believe there was no fraud...

Not at all...

The cheating will be fought.

The American people are not your kiddies...

Now, calm down and try to relax...

In the US, with FPTP, only two parties win seats. The third party in the US, third most supported party, the party that came third in the US presidential election, third in the 2020 House election etc etc, is the Libertarian Party.
They have had zero presidents, they have zero seats in the Senate, zero seats in the House. They have zero state governorships, they have zero state Senate seats, they have one state House seats, and 322 "other elected officials" in the WHOLE COUNTRY.

For the third party.
In Germany with Proportional Representation the third party got 14.7% of the vote, 118 seats out of 736.

No way in hell would only two parties win seats in FREE AND FAIR elections. The US system simply isn't free, it forces people to vote NEGATIVELY because they realize that the system is dictating their vote.

And you're talking about "machines", like "machines" is evidence of wrong doing. All the things you're talking about, if true, would still lead to election results that are, quite frankly, absurd, and even if they're completely false (I doubt you can prove a single one of them) the results would still be equally ABSURD.

It's like, you don't care about democracy. You just want to WIN and you'll say anything to try and put pressure on people do they feel they have to "find" something to give you the victory you crave.

So many people come on here and act like they care about democracy. Talk to them about the real situation behind the FPTP system and you're all not bothered. You don't want democracy because you know democracy would give you less chances of winning, and take away your entertainment. Because as far as I can tell, that's all this is to you.

Agreed the "uni-party" is a problem.

For the third party.

The Republican and Democrat parties have all the money and media support. Any person not on board with either party is out of luck.

I do not believe there was no fraud...

Not at all...

The cheating will be fought.

The American people are not your kiddies...

Now, calm down and try to relax...

Who says I'm not calm? Maybe I'm calmer than you, maybe I'm even more clear-headed.

What was gained by us fighting the fraud last time? Nothing.

Note that not a single Dem here thinks this is a great idea--a clean Dem sweep. I can sense their apprehension about it through the screen, for pity's sake. They NEED a foil for Joe Biden.

I hope we don't give it to them.

Agreed the "uni-party" is a problem.

Then, stop talking about something that isn't a problem, because whether they cheat or not, it's still not the problem, because the elections are rigged, and talk about the real issue, which is that the US has no democracy.

The Republican and Democrat parties have all the money and media support. Any person not on board with either party is out of luck.

Yes, which is why you have a Republican Party ripping itself apart, a Democratic Party that is ripping itself apart too.

People need to stand up for themselves and change the electoral system, because no one is going to listen to them otherwise.

Who says I'm not calm? Maybe I'm calmer than you, maybe I'm even more clear-headed.

What was gained by us fighting the fraud last time? Nothing.

Note that not a single Dem here thinks this is a great idea--a clean Dem sweep. I can sense their apprehension about it through the screen, for pity's sake. They NEED a foil for Joe Biden.

I hope we don't give it to them.

If the GOP wins just the house

Chris Wray gets called in under oath

Show us the dePape FBI file and the pelosi house videos

And then Wray and Garland ARE GONE

And that would be good

Then, stop talking about something that isn't a problem, because whether they cheat or not, it's still not the problem, because the elections are rigged, and talk about the real issue, which is that the US has no democracy.

Two separate problems

Election fraud

Left wing Zionist fascist "Biden republicans "

If the GOP wins just the house

Chris Wray gets called in under oath

Show us the dePape FBI file and the pelosi house videos

And then Wray and Garland ARE GONE

And that would be good

I agree with you 100%, but the Dems will just agitate their stupid voters on that.

I'm into playing the long game here, is one way to think of it.

Yes, which is why you have a Republican Party ripping itself apart, a Democratic Party that is ripping itself apart too.

People need to stand up for themselves and change the electoral system, because no one is going to listen to them otherwise.
How are you going to change a system that is so entrenched in society?

I agree with you 100%, but the Dems will just agitate their stupid voters on that.

I'm into playing the long game here, is one way to think of it.

The number 1 election fraud enabler is Chris Wray.

Want to fix election fraud - get rid of Chris Wray

UnderwearGate will do that if the GOP takes the house and Jordan chairs house judiciary....

The number 1 election fraud enabler is Chris Wray.

Want to fix election fraud - get rid of Chris Wray

UnderwearGate will do that if the GOP takes the house and Jordan chairs house judiciary....
Fraud is deeply embedded in society and getting rid of one person won't fix the problem.

I think you are wrong, again.
Even if most resists
Wonderful.

I hope you also manage to win the House-- I mean the Democrats. At this point, the young people who don't have jobs, can't pay rent, etc, should get EXACTLY what they voted for and should see EXACTLY how that will turn out.

I think you should own it all....with Biden at the helm. I am now actively rooting for a clean Dem sweep. I can't wait to see what all the young Dem voters do when they find out the House, Senate and Biden WILL NOT PASS college loan forgiveness

And they still can't pay for gas

And inflation is still bad
Very few young people don't have jobs.

Two separate problems

Election fraud

Left wing Zionist fascist "Biden republicans "
oakdice-runescape.gif

Forum List

Back