Mark Kelly Defeats Blake Masters

And when your family member is stabbed to death by an illegal, will your position on foreigners with blatant disregard for our immigration laws evolve?
Legals and citizens stab people too.

Relevant. You seem to imply legal residents should be kept out of the country or deported because they stab.
No I’m not. The point is that a murder that is committed by someone here illegally means a person would still be alive if our borders were endorced.

You’re using liberal logic, which is to say no logic.

No I’m not. The point is that a murder that is committed by someone here illegally means a person would still be alive if our borders were endorced.

And people stabbed by legal residents would be alive if immigration were curbed. You're not very smart, are you?

And people stabbed by legal residents would be alive if immigration were curbed. You're not very smart, are you?
Stop the idiot liberal logic. The only people falling for your idiocy are other liberals.

Most murders are committed by young white men.

If we locked them all up there would be few murders

That's your logic

You also seem to defend abortion
Imagine the number of people who will be stabbed by men whose moms couidnt abort them due to pro-life laws.
And you call for US Citizens to have fewer or no children, because a lot of US Citizens rape people.
Yes, you feel dumb now for condoning rape.

Most murders are committed by young white men.

If we locked them all up there would be few murders

That's your logic
Your logic is that white people shouldn't have children, because some of these children will rape.
You can't win this one. You fucked up.

You also seem to defend abortion
Imagine the number of people who will be stabbed by men whose moms couidnt abort them due to pro-life laws.
And you call for US Citizens to have fewer or no children, because a lot of US Citizens rape people.
Yes, you feel dumb now for condoning rape.
You’re an idiot. When did I condone rape? I know you’re following the nasty Alinsky rule to put your opponent on the defensive, but you’re off the deep end.

1668225854033.png

The Right Stuff

Last edited:
You’re an idiot. When did I condone rape? I know you’re following the nasty Alinsky rule to put your opponent on the defensive, but you’re off the deep end.
You call for curtailing the number of people who rape. But you are against telling US Citizens to stop having children. Why don't you have empathy for people raped by US Citizens?

And since you are just seeking to relieve anxiety due to Kelly's victory, I summarize in conclusion:
1) You don't care about those whose relatives are raped by green card holders and US Citizens.

2) You learned a lesson today.

3) To make your bad day worst, Kelly won.

Enjoy your depression

Forum List

Back