Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

It is not worth it to Trump.

A 4 hour interview is not an interview, it is an interrogation.

Why walk into a buzzsaw? FOr the entertainment of your enemies? Fuck that shit.

Trump won't even consider it. Cuban is like a piece of lint at this point to be flicked off of Trumps' coat.

Cuban lives in Trumps shadow and will never be able to throw shade on the Godfather

I bet Cuban would show his tax returns ....
ask him. I bet he tells you to try and ..... yourself.

get Trump to debate him
not my job. you made claim. go for it. you chicken shitting out on me?

you're an idiot , be proud
chicken shitting out! figures.

Trump won't even consider it. Cuban is like a piece of lint at this point to be flicked off of Trumps' coat.
I believe he'll do it. I didn't think he'd let anyone ever touch his hair on live TV, but that happened last night on Jimmy Fallon's Tonight show. I also believe he'll come back with deferring two million to Hitlery's charity for her to do one hour in the same format with Trump's choice of interviewer.

Cuban lives in Trumps shadow and will never be able to throw shade on the Godfather

I bet Cuban would show his tax returns ....
nobody wants to see them. They don't mean shit.

Only people who want to see them are the media and that should tell you something. Shit the media is saying Trump lied about an appendectomy he said he had when he was 11, they said he lied, he had it at 10. :lol: :lol:

ask him. I bet he tells you to try and ..... yourself.

get Trump to debate him

I just called Cuban, he said he would ..... u dumbass
hahahahaahahahahaha you finally got creative. congratulations for finally using your fking brain.

When's he posting them?

get Trump to debate him

I just called Cuban, he said he would ..... u dumbass
hahahahaahahahahaha you finally got creative. congratulations for finally using your fking brain.

When's he posting them?

he said he would buy the beer too

d_4811_1.jpg

Cuban and Trump would make a great couple.

Not sure if Mark Cuban is homosexual, but Trump is definitely a full fledged faggot.

The reason for it in my opinion is Cuban wants the same type fame and celebrity that Trump has and he sees this as way to get some.

He definitely has a self-conceited attention whore attitude that is quite common in billionaires.

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.
Well if that was the reason for this proposal, it's pretty bizarre reason.
The reason for it in my opinion is Cuban wants the same type fame and celebrity that Trump has and he sees this as way to get some.
Cuban is a billionaire. Trump is someone pretending to be a billionaire. Plus, Trump is a complete moron. I seriously doubt Cuban feels jealous of him.

Oh and Cuban is on Shark Tank currently.

Forum List

Back