Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

It is not worth it to Trump.

A 4 hour interview is not an interview, it is an interrogation.

Why walk into a buzzsaw? FOr the entertainment of your enemies? Fuck that shit.

excuses are aplenty on this here thread.

it's worth it to the voters he doesn't have yet .

I gave a reason. Calling it an excuse does not address the reason I posted.

Perhaps listing all the other 4 hours interviews that Presidential Candidates have done, to show that it is a normal practice?

Otherwise, you are just spewing partisan blather.

Trump should do it but get cash up front.

why? shouldn't the orangutan practice his own policy when dealing with people who have worked for him?

like getting them to do a job & then NOT pay them?
I can only understand about half of what you are trying to say. Are you claiming Trump hasn't payed his bills?Or someone else? We don't all live in your hate bubble, if you want to communicate with people you need to speak clearly.

No matter how much Cuban attention whores, he will never be as popular as Trump.:D

uh-huh.....riiiiiiiiight.... it's all about who is more popular.

i had no clue who this shark tank guy was/is/will be. never watched the show- don't care about the show- i just want to know 'what the hell is going on.....' :smartass:

Trump is being audited.....

haaaaaa.... and what?

IRS: Nothing prevents Trump from releasing tax returns

By Naomi Jagoda - 02/26/16 03:25 PM EST

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not prohibited from releasing his tax returns because he is being audited, according to the Internal Revenue Service.

“Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information,” the IRS said in a statement.
[...]

Apr 5, 2016 @ 02:23 PM
Donald Trump Won't Release His Tax Returns While Under Audit. But Richard Nixon Did.

Joseph Thorndike, Contributor
[...]

As for Trump, he has consistently refused to release any portion of his returns, including the Form 1040. While thumbing his nose at four decades of tradition, he’s offered up a variety of excuses, saying his returns are too big, too complicated, or still unfinished.

Most recently, Trump has explained his failure to release by saying that his returns are under audit by the IRS. He seems to think that’s a real excuse, but it’s not. There is no legal bar to releasing a tax return while it’s being audited, as the IRS has confirmed.

More to the point, there’s precedent for releasing returns while they’re being audited: Richard Nixon did it more than 40 years ago.

Nixon was not a guy naturally inclined to be transparent. But in the fall of 1973, he was in a world of hurt concerning his personal finances. In particular, critics were suggesting there was something fishy about his tax returns. Nixon defended himself, even insisting to one dubious audience that “I’m not a crook.”

Donald Trump Won't Release His Tax Returns While Under Audit. But Richard Nixon Did.

nice try though.
Nice try. Nobody said he couldn't release them if he wanted. It just isn't a smart thing to do while under audit. Are you trying to act stupid or is it natural?

nobody wants to see them. They don't mean shit.

Only people who want to see them are the media and that should tell you something. Shit the media is saying Trump lied about an appendectomy he said he had when he was 11, they said he lied, he had it at 10. :lol: :lol:

If it's in the News, it's in our Polls. Public opinion polling since 2003.

Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records
in Politics

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Republicans are again asking questions about Hillary Clinton's health, while Democrats continue to insist that Donald Trump release his tax returns. Most voters still believe major White House hopefuls should make public recent tax returns, but now most also think they should release their medical records, too.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 67% of Likely U.S. Voters think all presidential candidates should release at least their most recent tax returns to the public, although that's down slightly from 73% who felt that way a year ago. Just 23% disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
[...]

Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records - Rasmussen Reports™
Making a precarious move based on anonymous polling is as stupid as it gets.

Hmm could Cuban be lining himself up to run for the Democrats in 2020? Are Presidential elections going to become pissing contests between billionaires over who can best troll America from now on? :rofl:

donanld is in debt..... even though his daddy started him off with all that money. he isn't a billionaire.

cuban however IS an actual billionaire and someone who actually knows how to run a business.

he's also a boatload smarter than dumb donald.
What's your source?

Well if that was the reason for this proposal, it's pretty bizarre reason.
The reason for it in my opinion is Cuban wants the same type fame and celebrity that Trump has and he sees this as way to get some.
Cuban is a billionaire. Trump is someone pretending to be a billionaire. Plus, Trump is a complete moron. I seriously doubt Cuban feels jealous of him.

Oh and Cuban is on Shark Tank currently.
This stuff has been going on between these two for years it started way back when Cuban bought the Dallas Mavericks at which time they sucked and he was looking for ways to get attention and publicity they have been trying to one up each other on and off ever since. To those who know the history this is nothing new,

& yet that is no reason or excuse for trump to pony up. after all it can go to charity. of course the orange anus face can always just donate $10 million of his own cash to charity & weasel out that way.... but we all know how he feels about giving away his own money...
Yes we do, Trump is very charitable with his own money.....kinda like hitlery is charitable with our money....

how do you know trump is charitable? you mean before 2008? cause that is when the last time it has been documented he contributed HIS own money to that foundation of his. since 2008, it's been OPM with just his name on the checks.

it certainly couldn't be the $$$$ he 'raised' for the vets a few months ago.... cause he didn't disperse it until reporters started asking if it was & when.... a few days after that inquiry is when it was dispersed. i'll bet trump siphoned off the interest it accrued though.

Last edited:
The reason for it in my opinion is Cuban wants the same type fame and celebrity that Trump has and he sees this as way to get some.
Cuban is a billionaire. Trump is someone pretending to be a billionaire. Plus, Trump is a complete moron. I seriously doubt Cuban feels jealous of him.

This stuff has been going on between these two for years it started way back when Cuban bought the Dallas Mavericks at which time they sucked and he was looking for ways to get attention and publicity they have been trying to one up each other on and off ever since. To those who know the history this is nothing new,

& yet that is no reason or excuse for trump to pony up. after all it can go to charity. of course the orange anus face can always just donate $10 million of his own cash to charity & weasel out that way.... but we all know how he feels about giving away his own money...
Yes we do, Trump is very charitable with his own money.....kinda like hitlery is charitable with our money....

how do you know trump is charitable? you mean before 2008? cause that is when the last time it has been documented he contributed HIS own money to that foundation of his. since 2008, it's been OPM with just his name on the checks.

it certainly couldn't be the $$$$ he 'raised' for the vets a few months ago.... cause he didn't disperse it until reporters stared asking if it was & when.... a few days after that inquiry is when it was dispersed. i'll bet trump siphoned off the interest it accrued though.
Because I don't read, nor believe, propaganda like you do....

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

sure... if you need to believe that, then you go right ahad. but that still doesn't take away the fact that trump will either put up, or pussy out.

i wonder how loud can drumpf meow..........................

A 4 hour interview is a stupid idea. You don't need that long to get to the meat of policy details.

That is an invitation for torture, not an interview.

An Hour interview would have been a serious proposal.

the way trump goes off & pontificates, it would take 4 hours to do an hrs worth of policy questions. trump knws how to make a deal.... he can always get a negotiation.... lol....riiight?

It is not worth it to Trump.

A 4 hour interview is not an interview, it is an interrogation.

Why walk into a buzzsaw? FOr the entertainment of your enemies? Fuck that shit.

excuses are aplenty on this here thread.

it's worth it to the voters he doesn't have yet .

I gave a reason. Calling it an excuse does not address the reason I posted.

Perhaps listing all the other 4 hours interviews that Presidential Candidates have done, to show that it is a normal practice?

Otherwise, you are just spewing partisan blather.

wah.................................... he can negotiate the time for the amt of cash.

haaaaaa.... and what?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not prohibited from releasing his tax returns because he is being audited, according to the Internal Revenue Service.

“Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information,” the IRS said in a statement.
[...]

[...]

As for Trump, he has consistently refused to release any portion of his returns, including the Form 1040. While thumbing his nose at four decades of tradition, he’s offered up a variety of excuses, saying his returns are too big, too complicated, or still unfinished.

Most recently, Trump has explained his failure to release by saying that his returns are under audit by the IRS. He seems to think that’s a real excuse, but it’s not. There is no legal bar to releasing a tax return while it’s being audited, as the IRS has confirmed.

More to the point, there’s precedent for releasing returns while they’re being audited: Richard Nixon did it more than 40 years ago.

Nixon was not a guy naturally inclined to be transparent. But in the fall of 1973, he was in a world of hurt concerning his personal finances. In particular, critics were suggesting there was something fishy about his tax returns. Nixon defended himself, even insisting to one dubious audience that “I’m not a crook.”

nice try though.
Nice try. Nobody said he couldn't release them if he wanted. It just isn't a smart thing to do while under audit. Are you trying to act stupid or is it natural?

LOL. sure. i love the reasons you all are trying to spin it.

why? shouldn't the orangutan practice his own policy when dealing with people who have worked for him?

I can only understand about half of what you are trying to say. Are you claiming Trump hasn't payed his bills?Or someone else? We don't all live in your hate bubble, if you want to communicate with people you need to speak clearly.

I'M not saying he doesn't pay his bills..... the people he has stiffed over the years are saying that.

haaaaaa.... and what?

[...]

[...]

nice try though.

LOL. sure. i love the reasons you all are trying to spin it.
What spin? It would be a stupid move. Would you publicize your tax information during an audit? I sure as hell wouldn't. 10 accountants can come up with 10 interpretations. You have firm opinions about things you know nothing about.

Only people who want to see them are the media and that should tell you something. Shit the media is saying Trump lied about an appendectomy he said he had when he was 11, they said he lied, he had it at 10. :lol: :lol:

in Politics

Republicans are again asking questions about Hillary Clinton's health, while Democrats continue to insist that Donald Trump release his tax returns. Most voters still believe major White House hopefuls should make public recent tax returns, but now most also think they should release their medical records, too.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 67% of Likely U.S. Voters think all presidential candidates should release at least their most recent tax returns to the public, although that's down slightly from 73% who felt that way a year ago. Just 23% disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
[...]

Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records - Rasmussen Reports™

awwwww..... just because you & other trumpeteers are in the minority, doesn't mean anything. rasmussen isn't a fly by night polling entity.

I'M not saying he doesn't pay his bills..... the people he has stiffed over the years are saying that.
And yet you haven't supported it so it's just noise.

in Politics

[...]

awwwww..... just because you & other trumpeteers are in the minority, doesn't mean anything. rasmussen isn't a fly by night polling entity.
Yes, Rasmussen is liberal....:lol:

in Politics

[...]

What's a trumpeteer? We don't all live in your little hatefuck bubble.

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

sure... if you need to believe that, then you go right ahad. but that still doesn't take away the fact that trump will either put up, or pussy out.

i wonder how loud can drumpf meow..........................

A 4 hour interview is a stupid idea. You don't need that long to get to the meat of policy details.

That is an invitation for torture, not an interview.

An Hour interview would have been a serious proposal.

the way trump goes off & pontificates, it would take 4 hours to do an hrs worth of policy questions. trump knws how to make a deal.... he can always get a negotiation.... lol....riiight?

1. No, it would not.

2. The strongest card to play is any negotiation, is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

it certainly couldn't be the $$$$ he 'raised' for the vets a few months ago.... cause he didn't disperse it until reporters stared asking if it was & when.... a few days after that inquiry is when it was dispersed. i'll bet trump siphoned off the interest it accrued though.
Because I don't read, nor believe, propaganda like you do....

LOL. silly you. it's not propaganda. that cash was not dispersed for 4 months & when confronted, it started to flow & the reaon given was because the 'charities had to be vetted'. well, some of those charities got very poor ratings from charitynavigator. there was little vetting but MAGICALLY the cash went to them anyways & only after inquiries started. do some research & you see that is what happened.

Forum List

Back