Marines leaving Iraq!!!!!

now..back to that request....
Show your irrefutable proof, that STOOD up in a U.S. Court of Law, the war in Iraq was illegal. SPECIFICALLY!

:popcorn:

A soldier refused to deploy specifically on the claim the war is illegal.

A military judge specifically agreed and dismissed the UA charge.

The fact you keep ignoring this shows there is nothing in the world that would make you be honest. People like you are truly nauseating because all you care about is yourself while pretending to care about the Troops. I have no doubt you will once again ignore the facts and I have no doubt your pro war buddies will continue to ignore it as well. That's why the politics section of this board sucks. It's filled with dishonest fucking losers.

claim the war is illegal

I'll say it again....
Show your irrefutable proof, that STOOD up in a U.S. Court of Law, the war in Iraq was illegal. SPECIFICALLY!

Making claims is NOT PROOF.

Already posted the military case so you continue to lie and prove to be a dishonest loser. Then you accuse me of having a sock? What fucking staff member is dumb enough to give you credibility? You ignore a legal case just to throw out more childish accusations. You truly hate our Troops. That is the only logical explanation.

claim the war is illegal

I'll say it again....

Already posted the military case so you continue to lie and prove to be a dishonest loser. Then you accuse me of having a sock? What fucking staff member is dumb enough to give you credibility? You ignore a legal case just to throw out more childish accusations. You truly hate our Troops. That is the only logical explanation.

I'll say it again....

Goodbye

now..back to that request....

You are the worst kind of American and the blood of our Soldiers is on your hands, as well as everyone like you. Even as you are drowning in the blood of our Soldiers I think you love it so much you use it as a sexual lubricant.

What a pervert CurveLight is!!!

Goodbye

Run like the pathetic fat ass coward you have proven to be time and time again.

"Lt. Cmdr Robert Klant found Pablo guilty of missing his ship's movement by design, but dismissed the charge of unauthorized absence."

"I think that the government has successfully proved that any
service member has reasonable cause to believe that the wars in
Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq were illegal."
-- Lt. Cmdr. Robert Klant, presiding at Pablo Paredes' court-martial."
The ACTivist magazine - Navy Judge Finds War Protest Reasonable

reasonable cause to believe

Hint for the sea lawyers and terminally stupid.

reasonable cause IS NOT IRREFUTABLE PROOF!

The judge found him not guilty of UA by dismissing the charge based on the decision the war is not legal. There will never be a court case that you will satisfy you because you would always find a way to ignore the facts. You would say it was in the wrong zip code or the prosecutor didn't wear the right shoes or the verdict was given after lunch and not before. I'm a fucking idiot for wasting this much time on such a dishonest fat ass lazy hypocrite like you.

reasonable cause to believe

The judge found him not guilty of UA by dismissing the charge based on the decision the war is not legal. There will never be a court case that you will satisfy you because you would always find a way to ignore the facts. You would say it was in the wrong zip code or the prosecutor didn't wear the right shoes or the verdict was given after lunch and not before. I'm a fucking idiot for wasting this much time on such a dishonest fat ass lazy hypocrite like you.

Well, you get credit for trying lol
This is the perfect example of one of these fun smilies:
:talktothehand: :blahblah:
I haven't been paying attention to the argument a lot but ignoring facts is lame :banghead:

Well, you get credit for trying lol
This is the perfect example of one of these fun smilies:
:talktothehand: :blahblah:
I haven't been paying attention to the argument a lot but ignoring facts is lame :banghead:

The funniest part is I simply claimed the war is illegal. He creates the strawman of a court room verdict so even after I provide that evidence he creates another strawman.

Ask him if bin laden is innocent of attacking Americans. I bet he will say no but if you demand a court case showing bin laden has been convicted he won't be able to provide any because it hasn't happened. So his entire response has been to ignore the court martial that acquitted a Soldier of UA, strawmen, and hypocrisy. It's all quite sad. The funniest part is his cowardly camp will use the rep button to drop little childish one liners instead of addressing the facts.

True, dat.

The judge agreed with the soldier for refusing to deploy because the war is illegal. That's why none of you fucking Troop hating losers will address the facts.

and here is the lie CurveLight attempts to perpetrate....
"The judge agreed with the soldier for refusing to deploy because the war is illegal."

and here are the facts of the case.
Judge Klant dismissed the Unauthorized Absence charge due to it being "duplicative". For the terminally stupid here, duplicative means that Missing Movement and UA are basically the same charge. One involves the absence from the place of duty and the other involves missing movement which means you are ABSENT from the place of duty.

Forum List

Back