Marines leaving Iraq!!!!!

"Lt. Cmdr Robert Klant found Pablo guilty of missing his ship's movement by design, but dismissed the charge of unauthorized absence."

"I think that the government has successfully proved that any
service member has reasonable cause to believe that the wars in
Yugoslavia, Afghanistan and Iraq were illegal."
-- Lt. Cmdr. Robert Klant, presiding at Pablo Paredes' court-martial."
The ACTivist magazine - Navy Judge Finds War Protest Reasonable

So here we have a Soldier who refused to deploy on the grounds iraq is illegal and the Judge agreed by dropping the UA charge. So even when we have a court case I'm betting some will still try to dance and jive. This case only happened about five years ago so I understand why many war supporters were ignorant it happened. That camp is usually anywhere between 100 to 17,000 years behind regarding information.

...now..back to that request....
Show your irrefutable proof, that STOOD up in a U.S. Court of Law, the war in Iraq was illegal. SPECIFICALLY!

Show your irrefutable proof, that STOOD up in a U.S. Court of Law, the war in Iraq was illegal. SPECIFICALLY!

Already posted it. You know what is so damn funny? Even with your typical strawmen response I still support the claim and I have no doubt you will be utterly consistent in your inability to address facts you don't like.

It's clear you will continue to actively ignore the fact I posted a court verdict where a military judge agreed with a soldier who refused to deploy based on the war being illegal. There really are no words capable of describing people like you.

now..back to that request....

Thank you for proving you are simply and purely one of the best examples of a dishonest person. When I go the extra mile and prove your first strawman you create another one right behind it and totally ignore the facts. You are the worst kind of American and the blood of our Soldiers is on your hands, as well as everyone like you. Even as you are drowning in the blood of our Soldiers I think you love it so much you use it as a sexual lubricant. The best contribution people like you make to America is when you are no longer in existence.

The Marines, and all Soldiers who served deserve much better than America. They are way too good for us. We allowed them to be used for Colonialism instead of what they signed up for. The height of our selfishness can be seen in the great divide between the pro war crowd and pro American crowd in that the two groups couldn't even work together to ensure our Troops received the best healthcare available. Too many sit on their ass and whine instead of actually doing something and that is in all camps.

For the amateur heart string pullers, let me point out that no, our Troops did not Sacrifice their lives and limbs in Iraq in Defense of the US. Their Service has been exploited by certain Policymakers, but that can never take away from the honorable Service our Troops have given. I even recommend all Soldiers get out of the military until they get a nation of Citizens that cares just 5 percent as much about them as all US Troops care about America. We don't deserve them.

I can't agree more.

Thank you for proving you are simply and purely one of the best examples of a dishonest person. When I go the extra mile and prove your first strawman you create another one right behind it and totally ignore the facts. You are the worst kind of American and the blood of our Soldiers is on your hands, as well as everyone like you. Even as you are drowning in the blood of our Soldiers I think you love it so much you use it as a sexual lubricant. The best contribution people like you make to America is when you are no longer in existence.

This is a rather disturbing post lol :clap2:

Yes. Yes it is. The imagery was designed as an interpretation of the contempt shown for facts and how hollow their words are when they squeal about supporting the troops.

Wow...you nailed it sboyle...CurveLight is a rather disturbed person.....notice the sexual references and death threats. These are typical progressive tactics used when they realize they have LOST the argument.

Yes. Yes it is. The imagery was designed as an interpretation of the contempt shown for facts and how hollow their words are when they squeal about supporting the troops.

and the imagery YOU DESIGNED shows the depth of your psychosis...seek help CureLight ...or better yet have yourself committed.

Wow...you nailed it sboyle...CurveLight is a rather disturbed person.....notice the sexual references and death threats. These are typical progressive tactics used when they realize they have LOST the argument.

Rotfl! Is that why you ignored the fact a military judge agreed with a Soldier who refused to deploy on the basis the war is illegal? Even your pro war buddies are too dishonest to address the facts.

Last edited:

and the imagery YOU DESIGNED shows the depth of your psychosis...seek help CureLight ...or better yet have yourself committed.

Once again when you can't address the facts you try to make it all strictly personal. Does it make you feel better to know you prance around preaching about caring for troops while you work so hard to ignore the facts? You don't give a shit about the Troops and you know it so stop pretending.

:lol::lol:

You actually think we should base decisions regarding defense of the country on weather or not the Army or Marines are pissed off in their roles? Jaysus you don't need to be an armchair general to realise this is ridiculous!

You also don't have to be a General to realize that after about 9 months of combined operations your troops are worn out and approaching mission ineffectiveness. I saw it when I was in country. We don't have enough troops to get the job done, and you want to leave out a whole Corps worth of soldiers simply due to some pre-Viet Nam era document that has been ignored since it's inception?

Okay....

With this level of military genius, its no wonder that the combined forces of the most modern, powerful, and expensive military ever on the face of the planet is taking almost a decade to pacify a bunch of goat-herders with 4th grade educations.

I am sure we would have done much better if only you had been there to help us.

Since you asked for a "workable alternative," I guess I'll need to paint a picture for you: in time of war I expect marines to spearhead assult forces....PERIOD....this is their mission, and it is for this mission for which they should be equipped. Their mission and design has nothing to do with hanging out in a land-locked country for 7 fucking years. This is the Army's mission, and if the army isn't big enough to do it, then make it larger.

Yeah, my unit's mission was jungle warfare and light infantry. That's why we were stationed in Hawaii. Guess what? We ended up in the desert as mechanized infantry. By strict definition, airborne units' mission is to parachute into a country and be quickly be relieved by heavier infantry units. That hasn't happened since World War II. It actually didn't even happen in World War II. By your logic, the SEALs shouldn't be in Iraq or Afghanistan either, but they are.

Mission requirements trump most everything else. It would be another matter if we were talking about throwing the Coast Guard into an infantry role, but we aren't. The Marines can do long missions that aren't tied to an amphibious assault. If we are going to limit the Marines to amphibious assaults, they'd have had little utility to the country after Inchon.

If you want to expand the Army, then great. That doesn't fix the problem now. Like I said, it's not like we have this great untapped reserve of troops to pull from to meet mission. When the Army is calling up the IRR en masse, they are at the bottom of their deck.

Other than that, the only option is to just leave the Army there indefinitely and not rotate units out, which would be a disaster.

Placing the Corps in such a situation is not only foolish because it deploys assets which are not designed for the mission: it also jeapordises the nation's defense. Since you've demonstrated nothing short of extraordinarily myoptic reasoning, you probably haven't considered that we may need the Marines Corps for unforseen events.

The Marines aren't designed for Infantry Missions? You act as if a Marine can't function away from a coastline.

As for "unforseen" events, it doesn't really matter since, by your, limitations the entire Army is in Iraq-istan and the Marines are limited to taking beachheads.

Whose going to relieve them? The boyscouts?

We have over 35,000 dead or seriously wounded from Iraq. What did Dubya win?

He was talking about troop morale and in case you are unaware that is an extremely fluid and high priority issue. Also, he didn't say all defense decisions should be made based on the emotional response from troops but if you think that is not a factor then you truly have no platform to speak from.

The troll needs attention:

Just because you're a whiny pussy, doesn't mean Marines Corps will curl into fetal positions if they aren't allowed to remain in Iraq for 7 years, you fucking moron.

And at least try to be consistant in your idiotic opinions.

Out of curiosity, did you support going into Iraq?

Forum List

Back