Marine Le Pen Facing Court Charges Of Inciting So Called Racial Hatred

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
What I Sent To 700 - 800 France Elected Officials after seeing this story: Marine Le Pen Facing Court Charges Of Inciting Racial Hatred

Marine Le Pen faces court on charge of inciting racial hatred

(Of course officials of other countries and inter parliamentary unions etc. got it as well.)

Bravo Marine Le Pen / Sharia law = bye bye democracy and hello to being stoned to death for not being Muslim!!!

Freedom of religion = the destruction of democracy inevitably

I applaud Marine Le Pan for standing against something extremely offensive such as Muslims Praying in the street because she loves and cares about the well being of the citizens of her country and also the well being of the future of France.

Sure Muslims want to pray on the street and gain support because the sooner they can grow and gain support the sooner they can vote in sharia law and once that happens say goodbye to democracy! They don't care that it offends people, that seems to make these Muslims think that Muslims offending people gives Muslims the right to call those that they offend a hater and a bigot for standing against such offensive displays. Speaking of recent headlines to do with Marine Le Pen while making mention of Nazi's, Muslims and Semitism / Jewish, let's not forget:

Germany is likely taking in so many refugees from Syria to get rid of Israeli influence and I can't say that I blame them considering all of the one sided rhetoric Jewish have been getting away with forcing upon them with this holocaust rhetoric but this could actually turn out rather disastrous for Germany's citizens once Sharia law is very potentially enacted. (Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.) Germany certainly got the short end of the stick on that one for initially showing a warm heart along with compassion and certainly aided in flaring the temper of one Adolf Hitler who was obviously furious at the world around him. I don't agree with his course of action to engage in world war, but I understand at least in part why he did. I have heard other things about Monarchy's agitating him as well but do not recall specifics at this moment in time. Moving along and back to this modern day point, I can see that Germans validity in harbouring a great deal of resentment towards Israelis might be in part why they are welcoming so many Muslims to rid themselves of Israeli presence permanently but again the outcome could be very disastrous if Sharia law is enacted by a potentially soon to be majority of Muslims.

Supporting religion is supporting the most offensive and largest hate crime against humanity on the planet

Thousands of years of war and divide leading to the death of millions if not billions of people over factually proven foundations of religious lies along with the factual evidence that proves that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is the most genuine reason to rid the world of religion for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. The factual evidence proving that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies is quite simply as follows. First the foundation of a religion is some ridiculous story about how we / everything came to be. If it is not based upon some ridiculous story of how we / everything came to be then it is not a religion. I notice that the religious in days of now attempt to call everything a religion in attempt to fail safe their lies buried in a manifest of yet more lies and deceptions by attempting to try and drag everyone else / everything else down to the level of their religion in attempt to use to give a false sense of justification for following any religion.

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie. Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop and intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness. You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist! Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

If you are religious and you want to exemplify that you value life more than you value already "factually proven" foundations of religious lies, then simply throw your religion in the garbage where every religion belongs and walk away from religion for good.

Join me in the good fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet!

Be a champ in court Marine Le Pen and good luck with the up coming election champ
wink.gif

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Forum List

Back