Marine critical of Obama should be booted from service, panel says

Man, what happened to America? So many loyal Authority-Worshippers out there. Too many are lining up to Goose Step these days. And that's very sad. Leave our brave men & women's Facebook pages alone. They risk it all daily while fat-ass bureaucrats sit around trolling their Facebook pages. What a shame.

Man, what happened to America? So many loyal Authority-Worshippers out there. Too many are lining up to Goose Step these days. And that's very sad. Leave our brave men & women's Facebook pages alone. They risk it all daily while fat-ass bureaucrats sit around trolling their Facebook pages. What a shame.

Moron,

These rules have been enforced by the military for generations.

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better.

Moron,

These rules have been enforced by the military for generations.

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better.

Don't be a loyal Goose Stepper all your life. Our brave kids deserve better. Leave their damn Facebook pages alone.

As an anti Obama voter- I say that the service member was a dolt and he definitely broke military code- The consequences of that behavior are his own fault.

That said- I MUST point out the virulent and disingenuous hypocrisy by this administration and its supporters- Progressives epitomize hypocrisy in all its ugliness and seedy splendor far better then any other group of citizens- They do so IMO because it is BLIND (aka arrogant) hypocrisy.

Flashback: Media Promoted Military Criticism of President Bush | NewsBusters.org

As an anti Obama voter- I say that the service member was a dolt and he definitely broke military code- The consequences of that behavior are his own fault.

That said- I MUST point out the virulent and disingenuous hypocrisy by this administration and its supporters- Progressives epitomize hypocrisy in all its ugliness and seedy splendor far better then any other group of citizens- They do so IMO because it is BLIND (aka arrogant) hypocrisy.

Flashback: Media Promoted Military Criticism of President Bush | NewsBusters.org

Yeah, disingenuous creeps like Article & RW would be here spewing a completely different spin if their BOOOOSH Boogeyman was in there. Programmed Obama-Bots. Waddayagonnado?

I think you should examine all the post where I bash on the government and Obama before you start calling me an authority lover. The guy knew the rules, broke them, and has to pay the price. That is the way the real world works.

Yeah, disingenuous creeps like Article & RW would be here spewing a completely different spin if their BOOOOSH Boogeyman was in there. Programmed Obama-Bots. Waddayagonnado?

Moron,

I served under BOOOOOSH.

Though I often disagreed with him, at the time I didn't get on myspace and do what this Marine did. Why? Because it's against the UCMJ and I would have had to face the same consequences this guy is facing.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

Moron,

I served under BOOOOOSH.

Though I often disagreed with him, at the time I didn't get on myspace and do what this Marine did. Why? Because it's against the UCMJ and I would have had to face the same consequences this guy is facing.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

:lol: Liar. Do you really think everyone forgot what a miserable Mod-failure/Bush-Basher you were? So spare me your Bullshite. If your BOOOSH Boogeyman was in there, you would be here today pretending to care so much about our kids and their privacy rights. You don't fool anyone.

Moron,

I served under BOOOOOSH.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

:lol: Liar. Do you really think everyone forgot what a miserable Mod-failure/Bush-Basher you were? So spare me your Bullshite. If your BOOOSH Boogeyman was in there, you would be here today pretending to care so much about our kids and their privacy rights. You don't fool anyone.

Moron,

My last day of service was in January 2006. Check out my join date.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

I dont want to hear all the blah blah about military rules.... this is bullshit!

He had every freedom to quit and protest to his heart's content. He's getting what he deserved. And I say that as someone who is voting Republican for the first time in 24 years this fall no matter who the GOP candidate is to send the Marxist in Chief back to the cesspool that is Chicago. I say that as the brother of a Naval Academy grad and the cousin of a lifetime Airforce MP who both served in the first Gulf war. I say that as a libertarian who opposes all the wars and even our military presence in the middle east. The military is not the place to protest your leadership. Had he been honorable and couldn't have served Obama, he should have quit. Not used his position for an inappropriate protest. Screw him, I have no sympathy.

OK.... I will concede here.

He knew better.... You guys are right, he broke the rules.

Your also right, I dont like it, but it is what it is... he fucked up.

Maybe he did it on purpose to make a point, but whatever the reason... he knew the consequences and should face the penalties head on.

Sorry for being an emotional little baby last night.
:eusa_shifty:

Jesus resurrected and THIS on the same weekend? Miracles never cease.

Well done, sir.

Moron,

I served under BOOOOOSH.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

Moron,

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

:eusa_boohoo: You were one of the biggest BDS nutters on here. You were such a little Bush-Basher bitch. And it was great when they took your little Mod badge away from you. Or did you just quit? Probabaly a little of both huh? Like i said, you don't fool anyone. If you had any balls, you would be standing up for our brave men & women and their privacy rights. But you don't have any balls, and that's exactly why you couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod. :)

Moron,

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

:eusa_boohoo: You were one of the biggest BDS nutters on here. You were such a little Bush-Basher bitch. And it was great when they took your little Mod badge away from you. Or did you just quit? Probabaly a little of both huh? Like i said, you don't fool anyone. If you had any balls, you would be standing up for our brave men & women and their privacy rights. But you don't have any balls, and that's exactly why you couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod. :)

Moron,

I bashed Bush when I was out of the service and when it was legal for me to do so.

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

PS

I'm done entertaining your nonsense in this thread.

Moron,

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

Moron,

I bashed Bush when I was out of the service and when it was legal for me to do so.

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

PS

I've thought you were somewhat conservative myself.

Moron,

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

Moron,

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

PS

Yes, run along little crybaby. We all know you're just a butt-hurt Ex-Mod failure. :lol:

I would never serve under this bastard of a president, ever. Just to get rubber bullets and be shot in the back by the president. PIG. NOT my president! I don't see him as president.

Then you're part of the reason why this nation may go to hell in a handbasket.

As much as I detested Bush (especially after sending thousands of our soldiers to fight and die for NO GOOD REASON) I still considered him my POTUS.

And even if a sodier did what this one did to Bush I would still support the action taken against him.

From the link......"Military law prohibits uniformed personnel from making comments critical of their chain of command, including the commander-in-chief, or engaging in political activity in a context that suggests they are acting as military members."

After nine years he knows the law and if he chose to break it he has to pay the price. It's as simple as that.

Were you as pissed at the rest of your ilk that insisted that Bush was AWOL from the Texas ANG? Just asking.

The same bunch who dissed Ws NG service claim George HW Bush "bailed out" on his crew in the Pacific in WW2.

Moron,

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

PS

I've thought you were somewhat conservative myself.

He lies. He was one of most rabid hysterical Bush-Bashers on here. It was one of the main reasons they took his little Mod badge away from him. He just couldn't handle being a Mod. They had to do the same with Jillian. Their daily temper tantrums became too much. They both still claim they quit as Mods though. Go figure?

Now they just sit around here being pathetically bitter and Neg-Rep Stalking. They're very well known for that. So yeah, i wouldn't believe too much of anything either one says. They lie. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back