Marine critical of Obama should be booted from service, panel says

You,Ravi the Raving Lunatic, and Jillian need some more padded-cell time. Yuze craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

Actually, bodecea is a retired military officer, who would know more about the military and how it works than you will ever be able to consider.

Too bad your defense isn't going to work, because if this idiot was actually "protesting" on their facebook page as you claim, in order for them to NOT get into trouble, they would have had to run whatever they were going to post past their Public Affairs Officer (PAO).

SO....................your statement of protests being a possible avenue of defense are nothing more than bullshit.

Shit..................I'd be willing to bet that a 2 year E-3 knows volumes more about the military than you'll ever understand.

But, what else can you expect from an armchair military analyst who is also a coward?

Did you catch the statement from the defense?

It was an interesting spin.

Someone is going to want some jail time here.

Actually, no I didn't, do you have a link for it?

As far as brig time, I don't think he should get any, just a General under Honorable or General under other than Honorable conditions should do it.

You know..............stuff like this is gonna start giving command PAO's fits, because they may have to start researching Facebook to see if there is stuff like this in their command.

It's quite entertaining to see YOU who never had the courage to serve this country a day in your frightened little life, trying to go on about what the military should do. :lol::lol:

You,Ravi the Raving Lunatic, and Jillian need some more padded-cell time. Yuze craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

Actually, bodecea is a retired military officer, who would know more about the military and how it works than you will ever be able to consider.

Too bad your defense isn't going to work, because if this idiot was actually "protesting" on their facebook page as you claim, in order for them to NOT get into trouble, they would have had to run whatever they were going to post past their Public Affairs Officer (PAO).

SO....................your statement of protests being a possible avenue of defense are nothing more than bullshit.

Shit..................I'd be willing to bet that a 2 year E-3 knows volumes more about the military than you'll ever understand.

But, what else can you expect from an armchair military analyst who is also a coward?

Oh stop it, bodecea is a well known miserable little troll. So i don't give a shit what it thinks about anything. She only deserves disdain and ridicule at this point. She has definitely earned that. I stopped respecting her a long time ago. Her troll replies are predictable & lame.

You can disagree with me all you want. But if you disrespect me, i'll just write you off as a miserable troll like bodecea or Jillian. And right now, you're almost in that territory. But i'll give you a little more time to prove what you're all about. I'm pretty open-minded and fair.

Forum List

Back