Marine critical of Obama should be booted from service, panel says

Man, what happened to America? So many loyal Authority-Worshippers out there. Too many are lining up to Goose Step these days. And that's very sad. Leave our brave men & women's Facebook pages alone. They risk it all daily while fat-ass bureaucrats sit around trolling their Facebook pages. What a shame.

Let me spell it out for you.

FACEBOOK IS A SOCIAL NETWORK.

And as such anyone can read what you post on there unless YOU limit it. And if you don't limit it then it's the same thing as standing up in a public forum or writing a local newspaper and saying the same thing.

Again.....he knew the rules....he could have limited who read it.....he chose not to.....and he must pay the price.

And if he didn't know the rules or what he was doing I'm not so sure that I want him defending my country.

Man, what happened to America? So many loyal Authority-Worshippers out there. Too many are lining up to Goose Step these days. And that's very sad. Leave our brave men & women's Facebook pages alone. They risk it all daily while fat-ass bureaucrats sit around trolling their Facebook pages. What a shame.

And as such anyone can read what you post on there unless YOU limit it. And if you don't limit it then it's the same thing as standing up in a public forum or writing a local newspaper and saying the same thing.

Again.....he knew the rules....he could have limited who read it.....he chose not to.....and he must pay the price.

And if he didn't know the rules or what he was doing I'm not so sure that I want him defending my country.

Yes, our Nation as we know it is going to collapse immediately because of what this Soldier posted on his Facebook page. Come on, stop with this. Our brave men & women have earned their privacy. Get the Hell off their damn Facebook.

Moron,

I bashed Bush when I was out of the service and when it was legal for me to do so.

Get a clue.

Sincerely,

Someone who knows better

PS

I'm done entertaining your nonsense in this thread.

I've thought you were somewhat conservative myself.

He lies. He was one of most rabid hysterical Bush-Bashers on here. It was one of the main reasons they took his little Mod badge away from him. He just couldn't handle being a Mod. They had to do the same with Jillian. Their daily temper tantrums became too much. They both still claim they quit as Mods though. Go figure?

Now they just sit around here being pathetically bitter and Neg-Rep Stalking. They're very well known for that. So yeah, i wouldn't believe too much of anything either one says. They lie. It's as simple as that.

You are very entertaining under that bed.

First off, it is against the UCMJ to bad mouth your superiors in public. You can't say bad things about your Chiefs, Officers or Skipper, nor can you bad mouth the President in public. It messes with good order and discipline in the command.

Facebook is a PUBLIC SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE.

Now, consider this, if other people can read it, so can people opposed to how this country operates. Know what other countries like to do with people in the military who are discontented? They like to use that as a lever to recruit them to their side.

So, basically, you're letting national security go down the drain by saying that. Look up John Walker sometime and see not only how he sold this country out, but so did his son.

So, before spewing about a military person's "right" to privacy, either actually research what you're talking about or go join the service and see for yourself.

The military doesn't have any privacy btw.

I've thought you were somewhat conservative myself.

He lies. He was one of most rabid hysterical Bush-Bashers on here. It was one of the main reasons they took his little Mod badge away from him. He just couldn't handle being a Mod. They had to do the same with Jillian. Their daily temper tantrums became too much. They both still claim they quit as Mods though. Go figure?

Now they just sit around here being pathetically bitter and Neg-Rep Stalking. They're very well known for that. So yeah, i wouldn't believe too much of anything either one says. They lie. It's as simple as that.

Aw, defending your poor wittle Ex-Mod failure buddies. How cute. :eusa_boohoo:

First off, it is against the UCMJ to bad mouth your superiors in public. You can't say bad things about your Chiefs, Officers or Skipper, nor can you bad mouth the President in public. It messes with good order and discipline in the command.

Now, consider this, if other people can read it, so can people opposed to how this country operates. Know what other countries like to do with people in the military who are discontented? They like to use that as a lever to recruit them to their side.

So, basically, you're letting national security go down the drain by saying that. Look up John Walker sometime and see not only how he sold this country out, but so did his son.

So, before spewing about a military person's "right" to privacy, either actually research what you're talking about or go join the service and see for yourself.

I think he may have a case. He should fight this. Active-Duty protesting rules do seem to have some gray areas. We'll see i guess.

I respect any person who serves his country well in the armed services. But when you join up you know what the rules are. If you can't abide by them, you have to face the consequences.

Thats pretty much where I come down. I would urge the President to call him and simply order him to get back to work, order this to be removed from his record, and forget it ever happened. I don't know what he said, I don't know what he did. I do know that the very few members of the military I have spoke with/dealt with since 9/11 have had very bad things to say about both Mr. Bush as well as Mr. Obama. One was a colonel complaining about the contractors.

It won't happen but it would be great if Obama would do that. He can't, I understand but it would be nice if he could and would.

Yes, our Nation as we know it is going to collapse immediately because of what this Soldier posted on his Facebook page. Come on, stop with this. Our brave men & women have earned their privacy. Get the Hell off their damn Facebook.

When did you become against people being responsible for their own actions, especially when they were well aware of the consequenses? :confused:

Damn, when I was drafted I called Nixon every name in the book and they still would not discharge me.
How times have changed.

I think he may have a case. He should fight this. Active-Duty protesting rules do seem to have some gray areas. We'll see i guess.

If this is some form of "protest" and he didn't contact his PAO (Public Affairs Officer) before "protesting" then he's still in the wrong because he didn't check whether or not this particular speech was permissible (REQUIRED before protesting).

Try again chumpsteak.

Aw, defending your poor wittle Ex-Mod failure buddies. How cute. :eusa_boohoo:

You ARE intimate with your dust bunnies, aren't you?

It's quite entertaining to see YOU who never had the courage to serve this country a day in your frightened little life, trying to go on about what the military should do. :lol::lol:

Bingo... there is no way I would have a facebook acct if I was serving.

Just think what the enemy could do to loved ones (coonected to your acct) in retaliation for your service... scary shit if ya ask me.

I had a MySpace account while on active duty (around 6 months before I retired I think), but I was never stupid enough to bad mouth my chain of command or service while serving.

And...........no matter how much I despised Reagan and George Jr., when I was asked about what I thought, if I was in uniform, it was no comment.

If I was at a biker bar with friends? I'd let some of my opinions known, but as a U.S. Military person, I didn't say how I really felt.

At least, not until I retired and could say what I wanted, which is why I bitch about those 2 on these boards.

Damn, when I was drafted I called Nixon every name in the book and they still would not discharge me.
How times have changed.

At least ya didnt wear dress
:D

Klinger-m-a-s-h-14058155-720-480.jpg

Last edited:

It's quite entertaining to see YOU who never had the courage to serve this country a day in your frightened little life, trying to go on about what the military should do. :lol::lol:

You,Ravi the Raving Lunatic, and Jillian need some more padded-cell time. Yuze craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

You,Ravi the Raving Lunatic, and Jillian need some more padded-cell time. Yuze craaaaazy. :cuckoo:

Actually, bodecea is a retired military officer, who would know more about the military and how it works than you will ever be able to consider.

Too bad your defense isn't going to work, because if this idiot was actually "protesting" on their facebook page as you claim, in order for them to NOT get into trouble, they would have had to run whatever they were going to post past their Public Affairs Officer (PAO).

SO....................your statement of protests being a possible avenue of defense are nothing more than bullshit.

Shit..................I'd be willing to bet that a 2 year E-3 knows volumes more about the military than you'll ever understand.

But, what else can you expect from an armchair military analyst who is also a coward?

Actually, bodecea is a retired military officer, who would know more about the military and how it works than you will ever be able to consider.

Too bad your defense isn't going to work, because if this idiot was actually "protesting" on their facebook page as you claim, in order for them to NOT get into trouble, they would have had to run whatever they were going to post past their Public Affairs Officer (PAO).

SO....................your statement of protests being a possible avenue of defense are nothing more than bullshit.

Shit..................I'd be willing to bet that a 2 year E-3 knows volumes more about the military than you'll ever understand.

But, what else can you expect from an armchair military analyst who is also a coward?

Did you catch the statement from the defense?

It was an interesting spin.

Someone is going to want some jail time here.

Forum List

Back