Marine Asks Mila Kunis To Marine Corps Ball

Well its getting out of control now, I better get on Youtube and ask Scarlett Johannsen out before its too late.

Corporal Kelsey De Santis Asks Justin Timberlake To Marine Corps Ball

s-TIMBERLAKE-MARINES-large300.jpg

At this rate, the Marine Corps Balls are going to look a lot like a post-Oscar soiree.

Days after Mila Kunis was asked via YouTube to the November 18th, Greenville, North Carolina-set military gala by Sgt. Scott Moore, of the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines in Musa Qala, Afghanistan, she agreed to attend in an interview with Fox News -- once she was pushed a little bit by her "Friends with Benefits" co-star Justin Timberlake.

Thanks to his excitement for his friend, Timberlake now has a potential date of his own.

Corporal Kelsey De Santis, the only female at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence (MACE) at Marine Corps Base Quantico, posted her own video to YouTube asking Timberlake to accompany her to another ball, November 12th in Washington, DC.

And if he can't go? All she has to say is, "cry me a river."

She's so adamant, in fact, that she even has a Facebook page devoted to the cause -- and will appear on The Situation Room on CNN on Wednesday night to make her plea again.

Corporal Kelsey De Santis Asks Justin Timberlake To Marine Corps Ball (VIDEO)

Didn't take Kreskin to see that one coming.

Justin Timberlake, after encouraging his "Friends With Benefits" co-star Mila Kunis to accept an admiring Marine's video invite to the upcoming Marine Corps Ball, has accepted a video invitation to another ball from his own admirer in the Corps.

De Santis is currently the only woman serving at the Martial Arts Center for Excellence at Marine Corps Base Quantico.

Read more: Justin Timberlake Accepts Marine's Invite to Ball - FoxNews.com

"Do not believe what Billy Bush says," Kunis stated during a Friends With Benefits press conference on Thursday. “Please, I beg of you. Never did I say that I was not going. He made it up and people believed it, unfortunately...

I am attending."

After all, a promise is a promise and an excited Moore said in a statement this week and said the date "couldn't come soon enough."

“I accepted an invitation and I’m staying true to my word," a defensive Kunis continued. “I got permission to be released from work for the day, so I’m flying in and flying out."

Read more: Mila Kunis Blasts Billy Bush for Reporting She Would Not Be Attending Marine Corps Ball - FoxNews.com

Ahhh. Some nice news for once.

A female Marine invited Justin Timberlake to the Ball. What's next for the new open minded Military?? Will Barney Frank be invited to the prom?

A female Marine invited Justin Timberlake to the Ball. What's next for the new open minded Military?? Will Barney Frank be invited to the prom?

No telling, but I know what's next for your presence on USMB: persistent douche baggary.

I'm serious. Years ago a member of the Military would be prosecuted if he/she proposed a homosexual relationship. Thanks to the new enlightened decree form a president who never served the C.O. would be prosecuted if he objected to it. What kind of gown do you think Barney will wear to the prom?

No telling, but I know what's next for your presence on USMB: persistent douche baggary.

I'm serious. Years ago a member of the Military would be prosecuted if he/she proposed a homosexual relationship. Thanks to the new enlightened decree form a president who never served the C.O. would be prosecuted if he objected to it. What kind of gown do you think Barney will wear to the prom?

I get all that. I just don't get how this has jack and/or shit to do with this thread, in which two of the biggest young stars in Hollywood are going to go to the Marine Corps Ball because they were asked.

I guess you have to come up with something to be bitter about if you can't bash the "liberal hollywood" set, huh?

Forum List

Back